Do any better versions of these exist?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
MT206

Do any better versions of these exist?

Post by MT206 »

Just wondering. Do any versions of this device with a full ring and some kind of padlock, or even an integrated locking mechanism exist?

I have never liked opening rings, due to the pinching issue. Most reputable manufacturers from what I've noticed tend to stick to non opening rings.
f2a.jpg
ruru67

Re: Do any better versions of these exist?

Post by ruru67 »

Just poke "stainless steel chastity" into AliExpress, Amazon, or eBay and you'll find a huge array of devices, mostly Chinese made, and at good prices. Some will be like the one pictured, and they'll generally be fine. You may have to dig quite a way through them though.

These share features of the pic you show: I agree, hinged devices are the work of the Devil and should be avoided for the reason you note.

I'd also note that when sizing, you'll want to ensure the base ring is large enough that your scrotum skin isn't being forced to fold over on itself (otherwise you'll get dirt in the folds and that will cause irritation quite quickly), and the cage length is such that you reach the end while flaccid and relaxed; when you become erect, the penis tends to expand outward first, jamming it against the sides of the tube or cage; if it's not also restrained at the head, it'll be grinding against the sides as it tries to fill the empty end of the cage -- this has the effect of trying to turn the head of your penis inside out and really isn't good for it.

If you're a "grower", i.e. a large difference between flaccid and erect sizes, the above is still true - do not leave room to grow into. You'll likely find that you pull hard on your ball sack as you become erect (and that can produce a burning sensation in the underside of your scrotum / balls - why it feels like that I don't really know). The best way to deal with that is a waist/hip belt to hold thge whole device close to your body. It doesn't need to be particularly tight - I use a metal belt locked to the device; the belt is loose enough that I can actually (with the device unlocked, obviously) pull it over my backside, where it sits on my hip. But flexible belts work too - the last link above includes versions of the device with such a belt built in.
lj

Post by lj »

the short answer is yes!

but at a cost

as ruru points out, sizing is very important. The diameter of the base ring needs to be loose enough, but not too loose, the gap between the base ring and the cage needs to be small enough to stop a testicle pulling through (and you REALLY don't want that happening - from personal experience!) but loose enough not to compress the scrotum skin, whilst the cage length should be, if anything, a bit shorter than the flaccid penis, and the internal diameter not much more than the penis shaft.

The aim is for the cage to prevent an erection developing - fortunately after a while your body will recognise an full erection is just not going to happen and it will stop when the cage is full. This limits the pull on your balls.

Which means that unless you are very lucky and get the right size at random, you will need to go to the custom-built versions. I've had a Maturemetals Jailbird for many years, the sizing is helped with test rings you can buy, plus careful measurement, even then you may need some minor changes. Whilst the cost is quite high (check their website) you get very good quality construction and materials, whilst you may easily spend that much using trial-and-error buying from different suppliers.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If I take your question more general, I'd say the question becomes: are there better chastity cages out there with integrated locks?

And yes, there are. Also more cheaper ones. I'm a huge fan of the Holy Trainer series. I've worn different versions of their cages, and I bought a cheap knock-off from ali-express that is the v3 in metal. While the bio-resin version is extremely comfortable to wear for a long time, the metal version, after getting used to how to wear it, is still fun. Its biggest problem is actually the fact that bio-resin can slightly move whereas metal just cannot.

I can more easily reposition things with the holy trainer. Their v5 model has a fully integrated lock where you only unlock using the key, but locking itself can be done without.

The real cages are expensive, but there are cheap knock-offs on ali that are still pretty good.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
MT206

Post by MT206 »

Unfortunately it seems common for folks to come up with a decent design, only to destroy it with the final touches. The third link in that post has a device I've used. But it always causes burning after a bit of wear. Also, erections are out of the question, unless one wants nerve damage, or serious pain/disfiguration.

It seems like this perfect ring is the only option with this device. It's a shame, due to it being a decent concept, with an ugly finish.

It seems like the off the shelf designs are very limited, with no additional builds on the horizon. Could literally be stuck with what's there for 20 -40 more years, before someone has the guts to come up with another design.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Take a look at a forum dedicated to chastity, such as here. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php . There is lots of useful information about devices, fit, security, safety and lots more. Good luck.