Locked in latex idea. Need your thoughts

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
pledgeay

Locked in latex idea. Need your thoughts

Post by pledgeay »

Hello all
I have had this thought, idea for a little while and was wondering how I could improve it or make it more exciting.
The idea is to look up in latex catsuit then dress with normal cloths over the top.
I’d place a number of keys in place which unlock the next key and so on.

Where can the keys be place which is safe but exciting and how could I increase the excitement.
Looking forward to you ideas.
Thank you.
Kinbaku

Re: Locked in latex idea. Need your thoughts

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 00:41 Where can the keys be place which is safe but exciting and how could I increase the excitement.
Looking forward to you ideas.
Thank you.
Depending on your preference:
You can put the key in your car, so you need to go outside for have the key.
Put the key in an ice cube so you must wait for it to melt.
Put the key in a combination padlock, so you have to find the solution of the number code to free yourself.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you for the ideas..
I was thinking more public. Having to walk or drive, or both, to get to the keys
If I need to I can wear normal clothes over the top.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 10:32 I was thinking more public. Having to walk or drive, or both, to get to the keys
If I need to I can wear normal clothes over the top.
You can stick them with duct tape to the bottom of a bench, trash can, ... in a public park.
Or under a public mailbox on the street.

Bend a corner of the duct tape so that you can easily grab it and pull it off the object.
You are not supposed to lie on the floor and pry the tape off with your fingernail. :rofl:
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Lol I like those. You’ve got me thinking now
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Or perhaps something like this story ' Stories' "Rubber Pursuit" https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html from the main site might give you an idea :idea:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Great story… starting to get some ideas.. ty
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

A lot of shopping malls have lockers.

Place the key in 2 or 3 in the morning & return later. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Ooohhh I just got a tingle.🤭
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've worn a latex catsuit and went out in public. Great fun.

One of my sessions I went to the forest, wearing the catsuit with clothes on top.

It was very surprising how warm it got, so I was sweating a lot even though it was not that hot outside.

In the forest, I took off my clothes first, then took off the latex catsuit which made me being completely nude.

The sweat was pooring down my legs and from the catsuit though. Very wet, but also incredibly horny.

I brought a towel with me and used it to dry myself and the catsuit up a bit, then put it back on and went back home.

This alone was already great.

Bottom line here is, you don't actually need to lock yourself up to have a great time. Wearing the catsuit with clothes on top are sort of a lock on their own because you can't really take off the cat suit in public anyway, and getting out of your clothes to reveal the suit is also not really something you will want to do. So when you go outside, the catsuit and sweating will happen and there is nothing you can do but to go home or some place where you can get naked. But if you don't bring a towel, getting naked outdoors is pointless.

What this effectively does is creating a more interesting way to do a session. You no longer need to make it so that you have to get one or more keys in order to get out. You can connect it to multiple chores, although I do understand that using a lock makes it a requirement, which is going to be nice, but it requires you to setup stuff.

You could ensure that you run out of something to eat, and the chore will be to do grocery shopping but wear the latex catsuit under your clothes (I have done that too, great experience).

Alternatively, you can mail a key to someone else, then put on the latex catsuit and something that you can lock around it to ensure that it stays on until you have the key, and then you are forced to collect the package by visiting them.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you for your input..
Your experience sound exciting and you make a good point. However I know within myself if I have the option to avoid going somewhere., I will.

I do like the idea about giving a package to someone.ask them to hold onto it for you to collect in a day or 2.. Maybe just an envelop with a note. Will they or won’t they open it. 🤭
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I buy most of my latex gear with lockable zips. The locks aren't particularly secure but would you want to try to pick one that's behind your shoulders and if you jam it you're stuck.

I have a couple of catsuits that I've worn for a day or more, in one case nearly four days with the keys in a k-safe. That one has a rear three-way through-crotch zip so I locked the top slider at the neck, the middle slider just below my waist at the back and didn't lock the third so I could open it to use the toilet. Locked in for that long I had to go about the day normally, shopping and at the weekend going in to work (when the office was likely to be deserted). In winter the perspiration isn't extreme but in summer it ends up with pints of sweat in the legs.

The other has a chest zip at the front but no way to use the toilet, and as both have attached feet, it gets wet inside before long. I've also locked myself into that one for 24 hours with the largest nappy I could find (8 litre capacity) and two booster pads (1 litre each). The bulge was fairly obvious under jeans but with a coat to hide it I went to a pub and sat in the garden where no-one would notice, had a few beers and on top of a few large mugs of tea at home the nappy was filling nicely. By morning it was hard to tell if the wet legs was from perspiring or nappy leakage.

If you want the challenge of being forced to go somewhere, get a padlock which can hold the key to your latex, go to a public park with some chain-link fence or similar that you can attach the padlock to, find a secluded part behind bushes and lock the padlock there. Then later with the latex on you'll have to re-visit to retrieve the key. If you can't use a toilet with the latex on then all the more challenge it'll be.