Scenario or ideas for sb

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tsalo3

Scenario or ideas for sb

Post by tsalo3 »

Hi. I'm new here but have some experience in selfbondage. I'm looking for some scenarios for me to do.

I have done some basic stuff but nothing creative and when I found this forum I was sad that I haven't found this earlier.

And probably the biggest problem I have when doing sb is I always end things before time is up. Velcro cuffs are probably the biggest reason to this.

I'm open to almost anything but I don't really like pain that much or crossdressing (Im male btw). Forced orgasms has always been a fantasy of sorts. Also some suck and fuck things would be nice. Also I don't have any good doors to use so thats unavailable.

Stuff I have: Blindfold, Ballgag, dildogag, pair of handcuffs, some cuffs with velcro, 3 x 30ft/10m ropes, 2 not so good bullet vibrators and 1 pretty powerful vibrator with cockrings, anal vibrator, fucking machine, 3 dildos of different sizes, 2 timed padlocks, 2 belts and asshook. I most likely forgot something but thats most of them.

First post so dont hit me if something went wrong :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Scenario or ideas for sb

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Tsalo
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

You said that you don't have any "good doors".
Is that because you have roommates and you could only do the self-bondage in your bedroom?

I frequently use a door as an anchor point. Take a rope, tie something to the end and then close the rope in the door, so that whatever is tied to the end can't pull through.

If you end up disappointed because you manage to escape from your Velcro cuffs, then consider adding a Zip tie cinched around the Velcro. This will make it considerably harder to loosen the Velcro. Note that you may need a pair of cutters to remove the Zip tie.

Try this for a self-bondage scenario:

You will need a space where you can lay flat on your back, legs and arms extended.
You will two anchor points on opposite sides of this space. One of the anchor points does NOT need to be very strong.

Secure your fucking machine to the less strong anchor point. Tie one of your ropes to the anchor point on the opposite side. I recommend tying both ends there so you have a loop, sop that there will be no knots you can untie within reach.

Attach your desired cuffs, either handcuffs or the Velcro cuffs with the Zip tie added. You will be using one of your timed padlocks to lock the cuffs to the loop of rope, but not just yet. You will want to have enough slack in the rope so that you won't have problems operating the timed lock.

Tie a rope to your balls. You may need to use a smaller twine/cord rather than a rope. Don't cinch the rope wrapped around your balls too tight, just tight enough that you won't pull it off. Tie the other end of the rope/cord to the fucking machine as you insert the dildo into your ass. The idea is that the cord keeps you from escaping the fucking machine.

Add the powerful vibrator with cock ring, if you feel up to it.

Start the fucking machine, lay down and lock your wrists to the loop of rope.

The idea here it that you are tied to the fucking machine and can't pull away from it. Your hands are well out of the way. You can't scoot towards the anchor that is securing your hands because you can't drag the fucking machine with you because it is tied to an anchor point. Unless you have really strong balls, you won't be able to pull very hard against that anchor!

For safety purposes, I would use both timed padlocks in series, so either one opening would release you. I would leave enough slack in the rope so that you can pull the locks up to where you can see them.

R.Mc.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Such a good scenario. I wish I had a fuck machine. 8)
tsalo3

Post by tsalo3 »

Thank you for that. Took me a while to picture it but I think I got it. I will be trying that tomorrow. + How do I ask for like more of these? Just make new post or? Is it rude or something :lol:

And I mean I only have 1 door in my apartment and its in a hallway close to main door so can't really use it for me standing there atleast.

Do you have any tips for like lube related things. If it ends or starts to be uncomfortable etc?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, tsalo3.
You can always use your 2 timed padlocks in series to connect the key of your handcuffs to the chain between the handcuffs. So no escape possible as long as one of the timer padlocks do not release the key.
It sometimes takes a while to find the lube that remains slide-able for a long time. I once made one from linseed. At the moment I use easyglide because it is water based - better for some equipment. Also test it first on the inside of your forearm to make sure you are not allergic to it.

You can hang a lube-moistened woolen thread above the dildo of the fuck machine where the other end of the thread sits in a jar of lube. Due to the capillary phenomenon of the woolen thread, drops of lube will continue to fall on the dildo, permanently moistening it with new lube.
tsalo3

Post by tsalo3 »

kinbaku wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 10:21 Welcome to BoundAnna, tsalo3.
You can always use your 2 timed padlocks in series to connect the key of your handcuffs to the chain between the handcuffs. So no escape possible as long as one of the timer padlocks do not release the key.
It sometimes takes a while to find the lube that remains slide-able for a long time. I once made one from linseed. At the moment I use easyglide because it is water based - better for some equipment. Also test it first on the inside of your forearm to make sure you are not allergic to it.

You can hang a lube-moistened woolen thread above the dildo of the fuck machine where the other end of the thread sits in a jar of lube. Due to the capillary phenomenon of the woolen thread, drops of lube will continue to fall on the dildo, permanently moistening it with new lube.
Thanks for the tip :) Do you have any scenarios for me to try new or some old post. Somehow I find it difficult to find something from old posts :( thanks.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

tsalo3 wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 11:21 Do you have any scenarios for me to try new or some old post. Somehow I find it difficult to find something from old posts :( thanks.
Close both belts so that they are the same size.
One goes on the left shoulder and goes to the right hip, the other on the right shoulder to the left hip. The buckles are located on your chest.

Connect a rope to your asshook, put that rope under the intersection of the belts on your back; thence between your legs to the intersection of the straps in the front. Insert the hook (don't forget lot of lube on it) and tighten it enough so that it can't be pulled out, then tie that rope to the crossing of the belts in the front.

Put on your dildo gag.

Set the timer locks to 1 hour and check.
Connect the key of your handcuffs through the 2 padlocks in series with the leg of a heavy cabinet.

Now put your handcuffs on your back and double lock them.

You can now move freely - stimulating your anus - but you can only free yourself by lowering yourself to the floor where the keys are released after 1 hour.

An additional option next time is to also put on your blindfold.

PS: most of the scenario's you find in the 'Selfbondage dares and scenarios' section or search for "scenario". :wink: :hi:
tsalo3

Post by tsalo3 »

Thank you for previous scenarios, I really appreciate it.

I'm travelling atm and flying home tomorrow and I have about 20hours of free time including sleep. From 7pm to 4pm next day before I go to work again. So it would be great time to do some short ones or some longer ones also.

Thanks in advance!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your dildo gag, your pretty powerful vibrator with cockrings and the anal vibrator. Connect your bullet vibrators on either side of your penis.
With the ropes make a crotchrope that blocks your anal vibrator so it can't come out, make sure the last knot is in front of your body.
Set the padlock timer to one hour and connect the key of your handcuffs to the chain between your handcuffs. The backup key is in a 2-hour block of ice.

Start all vibrators at maximum and place your hands behind your back in the handcuffs. You can move around freely or wait quietly in a couch.
Wearing the blindfold is a plus if you want to do so. 8)
tsalo3

Post by tsalo3 »

Thank you kinbaku for the previous scenarios. You truly are unsung hero of this place :D

Since I have a free ish weekend I thought why not ask a new one of these for me to do and try.

Also have to add what I just noticed that I have couple lovense products which I haven't mentioned in the first post.

Thanks
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

tsalo3 wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 15:23 ... Since I have a free ish weekend I thought why not ask a new one of these for me to do and try.
Also have to add what I just noticed that I have couple lovense products which I haven't mentioned in the first post...
You can always go to the Lovense app and ask there to operate your Lovense.
For example, you can commit yourself so that you cannot quickly turn off the Lovense and are completely at the mercy of the visitors. My last session with Gwrolla was one of those with his Gemini Lovense nipple clamps (two posts from April 18, 2024).

You can also let operate them via the xtoys.app or VibeMate.app (or view the movie with stimulation of your Lovense while be in a chair-bondage with VibeMate).

Putting on a blindfold increases the effect of being dependent on the other peoples.
tsalo3

Post by tsalo3 »

Yes I'm familiar with vibemate and lovenses own app but I never got xtoys to work somehow :(

But I will by trying them but do you have like new scenario to do?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

tsalo3 wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 19:59 But I will by trying them but do you have like new scenario to do?
Put on your ballgag.
Secure one side of your handcuff to the right rear leg of a chair using your 2 timer padlocks in series (if one of the 2 opens you are free). This is done using a shoelace around the chair leg in which you tie several knots (this is the backup if both locks do not open: then you must untie the knots with only your right hand - so try it before you do the full scenario).

Put on your vibrator with cock ring.

Tie your left ankle and right ankle to the front legs of that chair with 2 ropes.

Place the Velcro cuff around your right wrist, but loosen it enough so that you can insert the other side of the handcuff.

Play a sex video on your laptop/computer and check that both timer padlocks are set to the duration of the movie.

Tie your left wrist to the left rear leg of the chair with your 3th rope.

Start the vibrator and the video (and of course the padlock timers).

Insert the handcuff into the Velcro cuff around your right wrist and close the handcuff.

So you have to watch the movie for the entire duration of the movie while the vibrator is going, both your ankles are connected to the front legs of the chair and both your wrists are connected to the back legs of the chair.