Hi I am Lettie a intermediate / beginner

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
LatXlet

Hi I am Lettie a intermediate / beginner

Post by LatXlet »

I am please I found this forum as have lots to contribute and lots to learn

I tend to make my own bondage predicaments- mainly electromechanical.

Nipple pullers dildo throating machines.

Water pumps and sprays (for vile liquids!)

I have also made some triple safety electro magnetic time locks.

Please feel free to message me :-)

I am currently working on a winched by the nipples forced walk in ballet boots.

Thank you
x
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hi I am Lettie a intermediate / beginner

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Lettie.
With your mechanical know-how, perhaps you would be interested in joining our Developers.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Hi Shannon,

Pleased to meet you :-)

What does being a developer involve?

Thanks Lettie
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Forgive my ignorance, I wasn't sure if you were referring to web devotement or bondage device development.

Thanks

Lettie
Shannon SteelSlave

Just a user group we have here for members looking for a room to discuss ideas, mostly used for unfinished ideas that might not be safe for public posting, to try and make them practical. If desired, a thread there can be moved to Software or DIY, as appropriate, once the idea is ready for those less mechanically inclined, or software literate.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

LatXlet wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 01:59 Forgive my ignorance, I wasn't sure if you were referring to web devotement or bondage device development.

Thanks
Device development. Since I was left to lead the group, we have taken the direction of both stand alone software, and the integration of hardware, such as Arduino, and other means of pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic, mechanical, and other physical machinery to create much of what you claim an interest in, like your deep throating machine.
Go in, have a look around, post any ideas, or add yours to others' ideas. Maybe make some of them work.
👠👠
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Thanks Shannon. I will have a look.

Lettie
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

bound_jenny wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 02:02 Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Hi Jenny
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the frum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Also happy to have you on the development team. It is rarely active but nice to have available for incomplete projects. Sometimes, that group gets a project working and the project gets shared with the rest of the forum.

Electromechanical projects are great fun to build and to see others build. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am that person who added pneumatics to the device list. Still researching my hydraulic system project and have not shared any details of it here. When I have a solid plan, I will share it with the developers to make sure I did not overlook something important.

Again, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, LatXlet and hope to see some of your projects.
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Riddle wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:09 Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Also happy to have you on the development team. It is rarely active but nice to have available for incomplete projects. Sometimes, that group gets a project working and the project gets shared with the rest of the forum.

Electromechanical projects are great fun to build and to see others build. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am that person who added pneumatics to the device list. Still researching my hydraulic system project and have not shared any details of it here. When I have a solid plan, I will share it with the developers to make sure I did not overlook something important.

Thank you Riddle.

I have videos online of demonstrations of the machines that i have built - however most of the videos show what the machines are actually doing to me and not necessarily a detailed view of the device itself (as they are usually out of shot). i can share the links but not sure if they are appropriate or on which board to post them. They depict myself in ( in transvestite gear) suffering self bondage - usually interspersed with poppers dosing) they are not necessarily explicit. but would need to see what the Mods think.
Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

LatXlet wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:01
Riddle wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:09 Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Also happy to have you on the development team. It is rarely active but nice to have available for incomplete projects. Sometimes, that group gets a project working and the project gets shared with the rest of the forum.

Thank you Riddle.

I have videos online of demonstrations of the machines that i have built - however most of the videos show what the machines are actually doing to me and not necessarily a detailed view of the device itself (as they are usually out of shot). i can share the links but not sure if they are appropriate or on which board to post them. They depict myself in ( in transvestite gear) suffering self bondage - usually interspersed with poppers dosing) they are not necessarily explicit. but would need to see what the Mods think.
Thanks
I'll take a look for you. PM the linx
👠👠