Bondage Frame looking for Your suggestions and input

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bondageslave1

Bondage Frame looking for Your suggestions and input

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Hey All,

I have an Idea for a bondage stand something similar to the bellow attachment. I'm wanting to use it for multiple setups including a Forced to stand in heels post, BJ training post (attached collar with my Mouth around a dildo, able to move far enough away to not choke, but not take my mouth off) and dildo stand (attach a dildo to a pole, which is inserted just enough that I cannot lift off it) and a BDSM stocks.

I will be taking the required safety precautions when using alone (including breakable, but difficult to replace locks, keys I can access in an emergency, but again have to find a difficult replacement)

Im looking for suggestions to improve, what other issues I am not seeing, other ways to use it, and just some common suggestions and ideas.
My draw up
My draw up
Kinbaku

Re: Bondage Frame looking for Your suggestions and input

Post by Kinbaku »

Bondageslave1 wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 06:39 Im looking for suggestions to improve, what other issues I am not seeing, other ways to use it, and just some common suggestions and ideas.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 5.54.10 PM.png
Make sure the horizontal bars on the ground are long enough backwards and forwards so that you cannot fall if you are tied vertically. It is safest if you can attach them to the floor.

If you make sure you can easily remove these 2 bars, you will have a frame with which you can attach yourself to the bed or to the floor.

You can also drill holes in the tubes every 5 cm (2 inches) so that you not only have an intermediate tube in the middle - like in your picture- but an intermediate tube at mouth height and 'the other mouth' height to which you can attach all kinds of harnesses ( dildo, vibrator, ...).
A slightly better method is to do this with a clamp fit that you can easily adjust to any desired height.

If instead of one tube you take 2 tubes that fit together and that you can secure with a clamp fit or screw, you can easily make your frame larger or smaller.
Sometimes it is necessary for your liberation that you can reach the corner points with your hands, for other sessions it is necessary that you cannot reach those corner points.
Please note that then you will need reinforcement bars at an angle underneath to prevent the connection at the bottom from breaking after a certain time due to metal fatigue.
xt

Post by xt »

All very good ideas for the "add-ons"!

Overall, I wonder if it would even be easier -- and not all that much more expensive, once everything is tallied up -- to simply start with one of the commerically-available "fitness towers", designed for folks to do pull-ups, etc. They will already be built with the strength and stability that one would want, and you could add the accessories in pretty easy fashion, using drilled-in holes or bar clamps.
Bondageslave1

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Make sure the horizontal bars on the ground are long enough backwards and forwards so that you cannot fall if you are tied vertically. It is safest if you can attach them to the floor.
If you make sure you can easily remove these 2 bars, you will have a frame with which you can attach yourself to the bed or to the floor.

Yeah Im looking at 1m of spread on the ground, modifiable back and foward depending on what I am going.

You can also drill holes in the tubes every 5 cm (2 inches) so that you not only have an intermediate tube in the middle - like in your picture- but an intermediate tube at mouth height and 'the other mouth' height to which you can attach all kinds of harnesses ( dildo, vibrator, ...).
A slightly better method is to do this with a clamp fit that you can easily adjust to any desired height.

If instead of one tube you take 2 tubes that fit together and that you can secure with a clamp fit or screw, you can easily make your frame larger or smaller.

Yeah I was planning on using key Clamps on the ground pole joins and 90º Scaff Clamp on the upper joins, allowing me to move and adjust as needed, I though about the drilling holes but figured clamps gives me a bit more freedom while maintaining structural integrity.

Sometimes it is necessary for your liberation that you can reach the corner points with your hands, for other sessions it is necessary that you cannot reach those corner points.
Please note that then you will need reinforcement bars at an angle underneath to prevent the connection at the bottom from breaking after a certain time due to metal fatigue.
Thats a good point, I will look into it.
Bondageslave1

Post by Bondageslave1 »

xt wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 17:03 All very good ideas for the "add-ons"!

Overall, I wonder if it would even be easier -- and not all that much more expensive, once everything is tallied up -- to simply start with one of the commerically-available "fitness towers", designed for folks to do pull-ups, etc. They will already be built with the strength and stability that one would want, and you could add the accessories in pretty easy fashion, using drilled-in holes or bar clamps.

I didn't actually realise these were a thing, where I work I have easy access to scaff etc so kinda got tunnel vision but will look towards this a bit more.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

As shown that frame would be very weak and would most likely break.

There will need to be diagonal braces from the top horizontal rail down to the base, a feet back. Otherwise, your body weight leaning against the frame will have so much leverage against the bottom rail that any feasible construction would likely fail at the bottom joint.

Like Xt said, some sort of gym/fitness/exercise frame would be a great starting point. It would also have the advantage of being something 'vanilla' that would be easily explained why it is sitting in your spare bedroom.

R.Mc.
xt

Post by xt »

OP,

Yes, scaffolding, and/or threaded pipe (with "T" fittings, angle joints, etc.) *would work* to create the basic shape, but as RMC points out, you'd need a lot of bracing at the most acute points of flex, to make sure that nothing got loose when it shouldn't. Not to mention, because I looked into this for creating a free-standing sort of steel "canopy frame", that buying the pieces individually at the hardware store could (and would have) cost almost exactly the same amount as the for-sale item(s) from the "better" kink-centric establishments...not to mention the planning, and trial & error, and actual "construction" time, etc.

The fitness equipment is *already made* with this in mind, and for instance, often has box-frame members in the important parts, but internally, where you can't see them. Point is, if a piece of apparatus says something like "Max Weight 250 lbs.", you can bet that most likely it can "survive" about 2x that, at least in short doses; with your home-made item, would you truly "know"? All I could see, for utmost safety, would be to add something to extend stability in the *side-to-side* direction, but that would be easy enough to do with just two lengths of pipe heading outwards from the base, and triangle-braced against the nearest vertical upright bar. (Even the need to do *this* would depend on what kind of specific uses you had in mind for it.)

So yeah, if you can get a good, solid pull-up tower for the equivalent of US$100-150, which at the higher end buys you a pretty darned good one, I think you will save yourself LOTS of money, time, and headache in creating the thing you want. And use it for fitness also!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondageslave1 wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 00:52
xt wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 17:03 All very good ideas for the "add-ons"!

I didn't actually realise these were a thing, where I work I have easy access to scaff etc so kinda got tunnel vision but will look towards this a bit more.
It's funny, the same base for fitness that can be also used for bondage require the same amount of structural engineering, metal, and labour, yet a frame sold as bondage equipment could be sold for almost 10 times as much as the fitness frame. :shock:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

I build something similar a while back out of a wooden pallet and metal pipes.
I used a self-made leather cushion base, mostly for kneeling strappados and (lightly) suspended hogties.
Since the cushion is fastened to the base with velcro straps, I could easily swap it out for a plywood base if I wanted to do standing position.
Highly customizable, easy (dis-)assembly, only the wooden base is a bit clunky for storage (the pipes go into a bag made for fishing rods).
Attachments
bondage_pad_top_bar_and_hook (Medium).jpg
bondage_pad_closeup_anchor_points (Medium).jpg
bondage_pad_top_view_hogtie_bar (Medium).jpg
bondage_pad_isometric_wideshot (Medium).jpg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
xt

Post by xt »

Shannon,

Re:

-------------------------------------------
It's funny, the same base for fitness that can be also used for bondage require the same amount of structural engineering, metal, and labour, yet a frame sold as bondage equipment could be sold for almost 10 times as much as the fitness frame.
-------------------------------------------

...there's our ticket to big riches, then! You can kick-start the process by buying every single pull-up tower you can find, then selling them (as bondage racks) at a 9x "discount"; lemme know when you're done, and I'll send you the Zelle coordinates that you can vector my half of the profits into!
Bondageslave1

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Hey Team,

Thank you for your suggestions, I think for what I want to achieve the workout stand is going to be the best option. Will look for one around me and go for that :)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Depending on your situation, building or buying a suitably strong four poster bed might be a possibility.
UrsaMajor

Post by UrsaMajor »

I have a heavy duty squat rack in my garage that I’ve been interested in using for self bondage, only it’s a little too cold to do it right now. One of the things I was thinking about was what you mentioned… somehow getting a dildo inserted so that you couldn’t get off of it. Curious exactly what method you were thinking of to do this.

Even with something height adjustable like a telescoping handle you’d find at a hardware store, I’m not sure I’m flexible enough to bend over and reach down to where the adjustment collar is to get it into position and get it tight enough.

I briefly entertained the idea of the bottom of the dildo pole mounted on a bottle jack that could be lifted 4-6” but scrapped that too.

Here’s what I landed on. My squat rack is about 24” front to back. It comes standard with bars that slide through each side that are height adjustable based on the holes in the squat rack. I was planning on straddling one side of the rack so if that pole were in place it’d be between my legs. I think I could get my legs secured, and then if I’d measured ahead of time and had started sliding the adjuster through the right holes then I could slide it through the 2nd set and the crossbar would end up being right below the base of the dildo, holding it in.

Anyone else have any brilliant plans for this part?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

UrsaMajor wrote: 07 Feb 2024, 02:39 I briefly entertained the idea of the bottom of the dildo pole mounted on a bottle jack that could be lifted 4-6” but scrapped that too.
Why not a hydraulic jack? One could even put a lock on the pressure release valve to create the "one bar prison". The torment can be increased at will, but must wait for release. A bottle jack could easily be bolted to the floor and unbolted and stored when not in use.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
UrsaMajor

Post by UrsaMajor »

A bottle jack would probably work. That was going to be my solution until I thought using the crossbars would involve less work. I also thought about a linear actuator so you could just go up and down with a switch.