Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amelie187

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:02
Amelie187 wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:50 I have enough time this evening to try out some ideas
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with my bondage myself. :oops:

Let's combine things:
use the rods as with the table, but instead of the ropes and zip ties attach to the rods the 10 or so pairs of hose from https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php with ice blocks in the toes on both sides like https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php.

Then place both arms in the pairs of hose and let the trouser part go well over your shoulders.

Enjoy the view under the table as long as the ice has not melted. :mrgreen:
All good, thanks for the new idea, I'll try it out later
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Amelie187 wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:50 I have enough time this evening to try out some ideas

Let's combine things:
use the rods as with the table, but instead of the ropes and zip ties attach to the rods the 10 or so pairs of hose from https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php with ice blocks in the toes on both sides like https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php.

Then place both arms in the pairs of hose and let the trouser part go well over your shoulders.

Hey, it worked very well, but it's quite difficult to get in.
I'll be updating my list in the next few days. I recently ordered a few new things, but it'll take a while for them to arrive.
2x Handcuffs
2x Padlock with keys
Vibrator
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you are new at handcuffs, please read this :
viewtopic.php?t=13974
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 03:09 If you are new at handcuffs, please read this :
viewtopic.php?t=13974
And in your case buying 2 cuffs: test whether the keys fit and work on both.
For example, the key for my handcuffs works both on the handcuffs AND the ankle cuffs,
but the key for the ankle cuffs does NOT work on the handcuffs. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 08:01
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 03:09 If you are new at handcuffs, please read this :
viewtopic.php?t=13974
For example, the key for my handcuffs works both on the handcuffs AND the ankle cuffs,
Do we need to add that fact to the thread?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 08:27
viewtopic.php?t=13974
We can do that: if I did not test it before it was possible that I had the wrong key when I was thinking that the keys where the same and put the key to my handcuffs in an out of reach place. :shock:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

viewtopic.php?t=13974
I believe that this needs to be addressed in the thread. Some of my handcuffs came with keys that the unlock tab is too tall to open some of my other handcuffs. So, between Kinbaku and I, we have confirmed the problem in both North America and Europe.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

viewtopic.php?t=13974
Thanks for this information, I will be careful
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Let's combine things:

Hey, do you have a new idea for tonight?
Shannon SteelSlave

I want you to tie on a pair of heels, and whatever else for this role play.
Modify one of the ratchet straps by cutting it so as to thread the ends through the ice lock rings. Also, apply a zip tie to prevent being able to fully open the ratchet and release the strap.
Roll up tight in a sleeping bag. ratchet strap wrapped around the ankles, knees, waist. Then get the modified strap around where your arms go, ratcheting jut enough to get both arms in. finish ratcheting with your mouth. (Maybe use some duct tape to soften the handle)
The heels keep you from standing, and your arms will release when the ice melts.
👠👠
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:32 I want you to tie on a pair of heels, and whatever else for this role play.
Modify one of the ratchet straps by cutting it so as to thread the ends through the ice lock rings. Also, apply a zip tie to prevent being able to fully open the ratchet and release the strap.
Roll up tight in a sleeping bag. ratchet strap wrapped around the ankles, knees, waist. Then get the modified strap around where your arms go, ratcheting jut enough to get both arms in. finish ratcheting with your mouth. (Maybe use some duct tape to soften the handle)
The heels keep you from standing, and your arms will release when the ice melts.
Thank you very much for this idea, I will try it out immediately later and write what it was like
Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:38
I believe that this needs to be addressed in the thread. Some of my handcuffs came with keys that the unlock tab is too tall to open some of my other handcuffs. So, between Kinbaku and I, we have confirmed the problem in both North America and Europe.
viewtopic.php?t=13974
OK, check the thread. Bullet point #4 added :
"• Test all keys first. In 1 example : a handcuff key worked the handcuffs AND the ankle cuffs, but the key for the ankle cuffs did NOT open the handcuffs."
I had to paraphrase and truncate the sentence so as not to make it more than 1 line long, messing up the body of the text.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 03:49"• Test all keys first.
Long ago I instituted a rule that all locks be kept locked until ready for use, so that you know you have keys for them that work before you lock up. Now, that won't stop you accidentally locking locks A & B, and then leaving the key for B inaccessible on the assumption that key A will work for B, but it's a start.

I have an old pair of Fury cuffs, where the centre layer (which includes the swing arm and ratchet) is thinner than all my other cuffs - the key for the Fury cuffs will open all the others, but the keys for the others (with the thicker inner "slice") have correspondingly longer tabs and won't turn in the Furys.

(The other cuffs have three-layer ratchet pawls, which I assume are intended to move independently so that if you pick one open with a paperclip or something, the others won't open. This doesn't actually work, and paperclips open them just fine. However, one pair has cylinder double locks, and the other has slotted double locks that have been drilled out to admit a padlock, and while I won't say either is unpickable, it's a very different proposition to just reaching through the keyhole with a paperclip or sewing needle and flicking the ratchet open... (Even the double locks, if not secured as described above, fall easily to the same implements.)
Shannon SteelSlave

ruru67 wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 04:17
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 03:49"• Test all keys first.
Long ago I instituted a rule that all locks be kept locked until ready for use, so that you know you have keys for them that work before you lock up. Now, that won't stop you accidentally locking locks A & B, and then leaving the key for B inaccessible on the assumption that key A will work for B, but it's a start.

I have an old pair of Fury cuffs, where the centre layer (which includes the swing arm and ratchet) is thinner than all my other cuffs - the key for the Fury cuffs will open all the others, but the keys for the others (with the thicker inner "slice") have correspondingly longer tabs and won't turn in the Furys.

(The other cuffs have three-layer ratchet pawls, which I assume are intended to move independently so that if you pick one open with a paperclip or something, the others won't open. This doesn't actually work, and paperclips open them just fine. However, one pair has cylinder double locks, and the other has slotted double locks that have been drilled out to admit a padlock, and while I won't say either is unpickable, it's a very different proposition to just reaching through the keyhole with a paperclip or sewing needle and flicking the ratchet open... (Even the double locks, if not secured as described above, fall easily to the same implements.)
It might be redundant, but I felt it best to post this discovery to sharpen everyone's thinking. I really didn't want to pock mark the thread with an edit, but someday, someone might get lax in their method and assume any of the keys provided will open all of their cuffs when arranging primary, back up, and emergency releases. That's 3 out of 4 keys provided, since each cuff set probably came with 2 keys. Appreciate the looking out, and like I said, don't really want to bore anyone with redundancy, I just felt that this had the ability to "squirm" between 2 of the rules that should allow for safe handcuffing, between keeping shackles locked until ready to use, and testing the keys, possibly.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 03:49 viewtopic.php?t=13974
OK, check the thread. Bullet point #4 added :
"• Test all keys first. In 1 example : a handcuff key worked the handcuffs AND the ankle cuffs, but the key for the ankle cuffs did NOT open the handcuffs."
I had to paraphrase and truncate the sentence so as not to make it more than 1 line long, messing up the body of the text.
Thanks. :love: