Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amelie187

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 00:43
Amelie187 wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 22:46 ... , I tried it out yesterday evening and it took me a while to find the key, a little over an hour, but I did it
Very well done. I think I spent about two hours looking for the key in the garage. :rofl:
:rofl:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Amelie187 wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 22:46 ... , I tried it out yesterday evening and it took me a while to find the key, a little over an hour, but I did it
Very well done. I think I spent about two hours looking for the key in the garage. :rofl:
Maybe you have something new for tonight?
I'd like something on the bed and sleeping bags, which I've always liked so far
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 01:05
Maybe you have something new for tonight?
I'd like something on the bed and sleeping bags, which I've always liked so far
I must go to the hairdresser now, I'm almost a beatle. :rofl:
I will there think if I got some for you.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

At the top of the bed, use ropes to make 2 loops into which you can put your arms, like in a vest. This should ensure that you have to lie on your back and that you cannot slide down.

Connect the key of your handcuff to the handcuff itself so that it is not lost in the sleepbag. Then attach the key to the chain between the handcuffs using your ice lock. You can place this ice lock in a plastic bag filled with toilet paper and cloths to slow the heating and absorb most of the moisture.

Lie down in the sleeping bag and tie your ankles and above the knees together outside the sleeping bag. Then run a rope from the ankles to the top of your bed and back to the rope between the legs. Make this so short that you remain lying on your back, but your legs are above you (see Wrongneckposition.jpg).
WrongNeckPosition.jpg
WrongNeckPosition.jpg (9.5 KiB) Viewed 373 times
Then put your arms in the two loops and then into the closed sleeping bag. Then tie your wrists together with the handcuffs.

You must then wait until the ice has melted so that you can blindly open the cuffs with the key and after this pull your hands through the 2 loops and loosen the rope on the legs outside the sleeping bag so that you can lower your legs again.

If your vibrator has already arrived, you can add it as an extra. :mrgreen:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 17:07 At the top of the bed, use ropes to make 2 loops into which you can put your arms, like in a vest. This should ensure that you have to lie on your back and that you cannot slide down.

Connect the key of your handcuff to the handcuff itself so that it is not lost in the sleepbag. Then attach the key to the chain between the handcuffs using your ice lock. You can place this ice lock in a plastic bag filled with toilet paper and cloths to slow the heating and absorb most of the moisture.

Lie down in the sleeping bag and tie your ankles and above the knees together outside the sleeping bag. Then run a rope from the ankles to the top of your bed and back to the rope between the legs. Make this so short that you remain lying on your back, but your legs are above you (see Wrongneckposition.jpg).WrongNeckPosition.jpg

Then put your arms in the two loops and then into the closed sleeping bag. Then tie your wrists together with the handcuffs.

You must then wait until the ice has melted so that you can blindly open the cuffs with the key and after this pull your hands through the 2 loops and loosen the rope on the legs outside the sleeping bag so that you can lower your legs again.

Hey, I'm sorry that I'm only now writing and giving feedback. I haven't had much time to try it out in the last few days

It was a bit complicated but I tried my best to get it right. The task was once again something very nice and I really enjoyed it
I'll see if I can give you a more detailed description for the next task because you once asked, e.g. what kind of clothing I wore or how exactly I implemented the task
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 17:07 At the top of the bed, use ropes to make 2 loops into which you can put your arms, like in a vest. This should ensure that you have to lie on your back and that you cannot slide down.

Lie down in the sleeping bag and tie your ankles and above the knees together outside the sleeping bag. Then run a rope from the ankles to the top of your bed and back to the rope between the legs. Make this so short that you remain lying on your back, but your legs are above you (see Wrongneckposition.jpg).WrongNeckPosition.jpg

Hey, do you have a new idea for me pls
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:45 Hey, do you have a new idea for me pls
Drink plenty of coffee or tea alternating with water.

Put on 3 leggings and 2 pairs of socks.
Then put your belt around your ankles so that your ankles are together. You will probably have to twist it around your ankles a few times before tying it.
Use the cable ties to cinch it: so between your ankles around the trouser belt and put it on.

Place your yoga mat in front of a table leg.
Your safety scissors are near the toilet.

The moment you feel that you need to go to the toilet, sit on the yoga mat with your feet against the table leg.
Now tie your ankles to the table leg with as much rope as possible.
Wrap aluminum foil around the end knot, then cling film and then at least 1 meter of duct tape.

Then wait an hour before breaking free.
You then have to bend forward every time (like an abdominal exercise), which of course stimulates your bladder even more.

Get the duct tape loosened in time to loosen the knots. Then you hop to the toilet to be able to free yourself with the safety scissors after all this.

If you want an extra one, you can also tie your leggings with rope so that you also have to loosen that before you can go to the toilet. :twisted:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:29
Amelie187 wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:45 Hey, do you have a new idea for me pls
Drink plenty of coffee or tea alternating with water.

Put on 3 leggings and 2 pairs of socks.
Then put your belt around your ankles so that your ankles are together. You will probably have to twist it around your ankles a few times before tying it.
Use the cable ties to cinch it: so between your ankles around the trouser belt and put it on.

Place your yoga mat in front of a table leg.
Your safety scissors are near the toilet.

The moment you feel that you need to go to the toilet, sit on the yoga mat with your feet against the table leg.
Now tie your ankles to the table leg with as much rope as possible.
Wrap aluminum foil around the end knot, then cling film and then at least 1 meter of duct tape.

Then wait an hour before breaking free.
You then have to bend forward every time (like an abdominal exercise), which of course stimulates your bladder even more.

Get the duct tape loosened in time to loosen the knots. Then you hop to the toilet to be able to free yourself with the safety scissors after all this.

If you want an extra one, you can also tie your leggings with rope so that you also have to loosen that before you can go to the toilet. :twisted:
Hey,
I did the task last night, I drank a coffee in the morning and 1 tea throughout the day and a lot of water. At 10 p.m. I noticed that I had to go to the toilet and prepared everything. I put on three leggings and put on three pairs of socks then I tied the belt around my ankle as explained in the Idea and waited again after about 30 minutes I started to tie my legs to the table leg just like I did with the aluminum foil, cling film, duct tape When I was finished, I waited. After about 45 minutes I had to free myself because I couldn't take it anymore and went to the bathroom

I hope the explanation is okay, if not I can make it a little more precise next time
I would be happy to hear another idea
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 04:45 Hey,
I did the task last night, I drank a coffee in the morning and 1 tea throughout the day and a lot of water. At 10 p.m. I noticed that I had to go to the toilet and prepared everything. I put on three leggings and put on three pairs of socks then I tied the belt around my ankle as explained in the Idea and waited again after about 30 minutes I started to tie my legs to the table leg just like I did with the aluminum foil, cling film, duct tape When I was finished, I waited. After about 45 minutes I had to free myself because I couldn't take it anymore and went to the bathroom

I hope the explanation is okay, if not I can make it a little more precise next time
Were you able to untie everything in time?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 04:45 I would be happy to hear another idea
Thank you for your story, so here is the next one. :P
Tie 3 metal rods together using zip ties after wrapping tension straps at both ends.
Due to the zipties and the friction, these tension straps remain on the outside and you have thus created a spreader bar where the ankles can be secured in the tension straps.

Just as before, place your yoga mat in front of a table leg and attach the spreader bar in the middle to the table leg with rope.

Put on a gag. The key to your handcuffs is in a block of ice and a long string is attached to the key in advance.
Secure your handcuffs to the table leg using sufficient zip ties. And attached to the chain between your handcuffs is the string from which the key hangs.

The idea is to sit in this position.
The ankles attached to the tension straps, the handcuffs to the table leg. The liberating key is attached to the chain of the handcuffs with a piece of string.

The backup key in your ice lock is accessible to your hands if you are unable to pull the key to you (knot around the key not tight enough, key gets stuck when you want to pass it through a ring on another table leg - out of reach for your warm hands, ...).
Last edited by Kinbaku on 19 Mar 2024, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 05:59
Amelie187 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 04:45 Hey,

Were you able to untie everything in time?
Yes
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 10:24
Amelie187 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 04:45 I would be happy to hear another idea
Thank you for your story, so here is the next one. :P
Tie 3 metal rods together using zip ties after wrapping tension straps at both ends.
Due to the zipties and the friction, these tension straps remain on the outside and you have thus created a spreader bar where the ankles can be secured in the tension straps.

Just as before, place your yoga mat in front of a table leg and attach the spreader bar in the middle to the table leg with rope.

Put on a gag. The key to your handcuffs is in a block of ice and a long string is attached to the key in advance.
Secure your handcuffs to the table leg using sufficient zip ties. And attached to the chain between your handcuffs is the string from which the key hangs.

The idea is to sit in this position.
The ankles attached to the tension straps, the handcuffs to the table leg. The liberating key is attached to the chain of the handcuffs with a piece of string.

The backup key in your ice lock is accessible to your hands if you are unable to pull the key to you (knot around the key not tight enough, key gets stuck when you want to pass it through a ring on another table leg - out of reach for your warm hands, ...).
Hey, I tried it yesterday but I'm not sure if I did it right, so first I made the bars with tension straps, then I put the yoga mat in front of a table leg and connected the bar to it with a rope, then I got a block of ice and tied it to the table leg in exactly the same way, then I tied my legs to the bar and tied my hands behind the table leg with handcuffs, then I waited for the ice to melt to free myself.

I hope I did everything right, but the tasks are becoming increasingly complicated :rofl:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Starting tomorrow I'll be home alone for a week so I can try out as much as possible. Don't be too mean, but I'll try anything
Things like vacuum [With plastic bags and a vacuum cleaner] and much more :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Am I the only one here not on vacation?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:13 Am I the only one here not on vacation?
I'm not going away either, but my parents are