aluminum foil
Several Socks
Several leggings
Gag
Bindfold
Ice Lock
Handcuffs - new
Padlocks - new

If you have an idea of ​​what is still missing from my list, please feel free to write to me

Like: Self Bondage, Vacuum, Immobility and helplessness, Wrapped up in sleeping bags or several items or clothing, Pee play [Hold it in]
Limits: pics, video, public, family, friends, blood, pain.
Last edited by Amelie187 on 20 Feb 2024, 03:27, edited 5 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Amelie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Amelie187.

You can try this one.
Maybe don't do the next one of that threat. Since I gave it at Emelie177, she has disappeared from BoundAnna, hopefully she is doing well.
But it is not my intention to send members away. :oops:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 05:12 Welcome to BoundAnna, Amelie187.

You can try this one.
Maybe don't do the next one of that threat. Since I gave it at Emelie177, she has disappeared from BoundAnna, hopefully she is doing well.
Hey, thank you very much for this idea, I'll try it out later and let you know how it went
If you have any further ideas, please write to me and I'll try it out
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 05:19 If you have any further ideas, please write to me and I'll try it out
You can do this variation of the last link you provided.
I would also install ice locks on the bedposts and, for example, do this at 3 am with the curtains open so that when day comes you can see enough to open the combination padlock.
First test whether you can see and treat it properly by tying only the left wrist and lying down as you will lie down after the complete self-bondage.

Another method is to rotate only 2 or 3 digits of the four-digit padlock. Then once you have had enough of lying like this, you must first look up the combination by trying all the numbers before you are free. :twisted:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 05:19
kinbaku wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 05:12 Welcome to BoundAnna, Amelie187.

You can try this one.
Hey, thank you very much for this idea, I'll try it out later and let you know how it went
If you have any further ideas, please write to me and I'll try it out
Hey, I tried it, even though it was a little difficult to do the loops, but it worked and I made it out
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 06:25
Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 05:19 If you have any further ideas, please write to me and I'll try it out
You can do this variation of the last link you provided.
I would also install ice locks on the bedposts and, for example, do this at 3 am with the curtains open so that when day comes you can see enough to open the combination padlock.
First test whether you can see and treat it properly by tying only the left wrist and lying down as you will lie down after the complete self-bondage.

Another method is to rotate only 2 or 3 digits of the four-digit padlock. Then once you have had enough of lying like this, you must first look up the combination by trying all the numbers before you are free. :twisted:
Unfortunately, I've already done the idea, but I liked it, so I'll do it again later
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 18:07 Hey, I tried it, even though it was a little difficult to do the loops, but it worked and I made it out
Thank you for the update. :love:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:27
Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 18:07 Hey, I tried it, even though it was a little difficult to do the loops, but it worked and I made it out
Thank you for the update. :love:
Do you have any other ideas?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 02:37 Do you have any other ideas?
Place your yoga mat in front of a table leg.
Connects the ice lock to the table leg.
Sit on the mat with your back to the table leg with the following materials: plastic bag, aluminum foil, cling film, duct tape, long rope, padlock, thick gloves, gag and blindfold.

From your ankles on wards you wrap your legs in aluminum foil for protection and then your feet go into the plastic bag.
Then use the cling film to curl your feet and legs like a mummy.
Reinforce that with duct tape around the middle of your feet, around your ankles and your legs below and above the knees.

Tie the ends of the rope together to make a large loop.

Put on your gag and possibly your blindfold.
Then you put on your gloves - to prevent you from using your warm hands to melt the ice faster.

Bring your hands behind your back and insert one hand into the rope loop, then twist the double ropes around the other hand and then around the first hand - making a figure eight shape. Continue making a figure eight shape around your wrists until you have about 30 cm of rope left.
You then rotate this between your wrists 3 times (cinching).
Connect the little loop you are left with to the padlock on the ice lock (instead of the lock on the wrist rope in the drawing viewtopic.php?p=107207#p107207 the lock is on the ice lock and the loop that went between your wrists).

You must now sit on the floor with your legs together until the ice has melted. :twisted:
If you want to make it easier, you can fold your sleeping bag and place it on your yoga mat so that you can sit on it: easier to maintain than on that hard yoga mat. :love:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 14:25
Amelie187 wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 02:37 Do you have any other ideas?
Place your yoga mat in front of a table leg.
Connects the ice lock to the table leg.
Sit on the mat with your back to the table leg with the following materials: plastic bag, aluminum foil, cling film, duct tape, long rope, padlock, thick gloves, gag and blindfold.

From your ankles on wards you wrap your legs in aluminum foil for protection and then your feet go into the plastic bag.
Then use the cling film to curl your feet and legs like a mummy.
Reinforce that with duct tape around the middle of your feet, around your ankles and your legs below and above the knees.

Tie the ends of the rope together to make a large loop.

Put on your gag and possibly your blindfold.
Then you put on your gloves - to prevent you from using your warm hands to melt the ice faster.

Bring your hands behind your back and insert one hand into the rope loop, then twist the double ropes around the other hand and then around the first hand - making a figure eight shape. Continue making a figure eight shape around your wrists until you have about 30 cm of rope left.
You then rotate this between your wrists 3 times (cinching).
Connect the little loop you are left with to the padlock on the ice lock (instead of the lock on the wrist rope in the drawing viewtopic.php?p=107207#p107207 the lock is on the ice lock and the loop that went between your wrists).

You must now sit on the floor with your legs together until the ice has melted. :twisted:
If you want to make it easier, you can fold your sleeping bag and place it on your yoga mat so that you can sit on it: easier to maintain than on that hard yoga mat. :love:
Hey, I tried it yesterday evening and it was pretty good, but somehow it wasn't enough for me
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

:hi:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

bounddosster wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:21:hi:
Hey :hi:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 03:43 Hey i am Female 21 new here.
And i Really a big fan of self bondage

Things I've already done:
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/13432 [Love it]
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php [Love it]
https://www.deviantart.com/lerra22/art/ ... -440527818
https://www.deviantart.com/cosmic-libra ... -607273007 [Love it]

Recommend and suggest me some self bondage dares and tasks

I have these:
Ropes
Sleeping bags
yoga mat
Thick Gloves
Belt
Metal rods
Plastic bags
Duct Tape
Cable ties
Cling film
aluminum foil
Several Socks
Several leggings
Gag
Bindfold
Ice Lock

If you have an idea of ​​what is still missing from my list, please feel free to write to me

Like: Self Bondage, Immobility and helplessness, Wrapped up in sleeping bags or several items or clothing.
Limits: pics, video, public, family, friends, blood, pain.
I have enough time this evening to try out some ideas
Last edited by Amelie187 on 15 Jan 2024, 04:04, edited 2 times in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:50 I have enough time this evening to try out some ideas
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with my bondage myself. :oops:

Let's combine things:
use the rods as with the table, but instead of the ropes and zip ties attach to the rods the 10 or so pairs of hose from https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php with ice blocks in the toes on both sides like https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php.

Then place both arms in the pairs of hose and let the trouser part go well over your shoulders.

Enjoy the view under the table as long as the ice has not melted. :mrgreen: