Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amelie187

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Amelie187 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:32 I want you to tie on a pair of heels, and whatever else for this role play.
Modify one of the ratchet straps by cutting it so as to thread the ends through the ice lock rings. Also, apply a zip tie to prevent being able to fully open the ratchet and release the strap.
Roll up tight in a sleeping bag. ratchet strap wrapped around the ankles, knees, waist. Then get the modified strap around where your arms go, ratcheting jut enough to get both arms in. finish ratcheting with your mouth. (Maybe use some duct tape to soften the handle)
The heels keep you from standing, and your arms will release when the ice melts.
I'm sorry I only have the time to respond now. I wanted to thank you again for the idea, even though I'm not sure I implemented it correctly, it worked well and I liked it
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Is there anyone with a new idea
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Same dare as before, but now, use the rods as splints to prevent crawling
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 00:41 Same dare as before, but now, use the rods as splints to prevent crawling
Hey, it wasn't anything new, but I still liked the idea
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

I have some time this evening to try out a few new ideas
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:27
Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 18:07 Hey, I tried it, even though it was a little difficult to do the loops, but it worked and I made it out
Thank you for the update. :love:
Do you have a new idea?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 01:33 Do you have a new idea?
Use duct tape to make 2 rods from your metal rods the size of your body height.

Place these lengthwise on your yoga mat. Approximately 30 cm (12 in) apart and parallel to each other.

Underneath and perpendicular to the rods place where your ankles, below and above the knee will be located, ropes that you twist around the bars several times to block the bars from moving up or down.
The belt will be placed at the location of the abdomen and tension straps at the location of your chest/upper arms.

Lie between the two bars.
Successively tie the ankles, below the knee and above the knee the rods against your body.
You also make a rope loop on the rope from above the knee that reaches the pelvis.

Then tie the rods against your hips with the belt, but make sure you can still squeeze your arms between the belt.

Then use the tension straps to secure the bars against your torso and upper arms.
Now put your forearms between the belt and tie your hands to the loop and block it with the ice lock.

You are now stretched out on your yoga mat, it is impossible to straighten up because the stiff metal rods prevent this.
And the loop prevents you from pulling your hands back up, making that you have to wait till the ice has melted.
Have a nice rest. :mrgreen:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Amelie187 wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 03:43 Hey i am Female 21 new here.
And i Really a big fan of self bondage

Things I've already done:
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/13432 [Love it]
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php [Love it]
https://www.deviantart.com/lerra22/art/ ... -440527818
https://www.deviantart.com/cosmic-libra ... -607273007 [Love it]

Recommend and suggest me some self bondage dares and tasks

I have these:
Ropes
Sleeping bags
yoga mat
Thick Gloves
Belt
Metal rods
tension straps
Plastic bags
Duct Tape
Cable ties
Cling film
aluminum foil
Several Socks
Several leggings
Gag
Bindfold
Ice Lock

If you have an idea of ​​what is still missing from my list, please feel free to write to me

Like: Self Bondage, Immobility and helplessness, Wrapped up in sleeping bags or several items or clothing, Pee play [Hold it in]
Limits: pics, video, public, family, friends, blood, pain.
One new Like
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Furniture. :mrgreen: I believe you are missing the furniture. :rofl:
Nothing says “Self-Bondage” like a good chair with 20 leather straps. :rofl:
As for “pee-play”, something to contain the liquid after too long of a wait is worth considering. Quality adult diapers are available in multiple colors including pink, blue, and black.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 18:15
Amelie187 wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 01:33 Do you have a new idea?
Use duct tape to make 2 rods from your metal rods the size of your body height.

Place these lengthwise on your yoga mat. Approximately 30 cm (12 in) apart and parallel to each other.

Underneath and perpendicular to the rods place where your ankles, below and above the knee will be located, ropes that you twist around the bars several times to block the bars from moving up or down.
The belt will be placed at the location of the abdomen and tension straps at the location of your chest/upper arms.

Lie between the two bars.
Successively tie the ankles, below the knee and above the knee the rods against your body.
You also make a rope loop on the rope from above the knee that reaches the pelvis.

Then tie the rods against your hips with the belt, but make sure you can still squeeze your arms between the belt.

Then use the tension straps to secure the bars against your torso and upper arms.
Now put your forearms between the belt and tie your hands to the loop and block it with the ice lock.

You are now stretched out on your yoga mat, it is impossible to straighten up because the stiff metal rods prevent this.
And the loop prevents you from pulling your hands back up, making that you have to wait till the ice has melted.
Have a nice rest. :mrgreen:
Hey, thank you very much for this idea, I really liked it, you can give me a new one at any time
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 06 Feb 2024, 03:23 ..., you can give me a new one at any time
​We can do a variation of what Riddle suggests.

Tie your ankles with the belt and stand in front of a chair in the sleeping bag. Close the sleeping bag so that only your arms and head stick out. Then sit on the chair behind you.

Block your back against the back of the chair using the tension strap over your hips. The strap over your stomach so that you cannot loosen it later.

You can tie your ankles with a rope on the outside of the sleeping bag and tie your feet backwards under the chair.

Put on your gag and blindfold.

Then tie your hands behind the chair with your ice lock as in the link and explanation from viewtopic.php?p=121450#p121450.

Next time you can repeat the same thing, but with your feet resting and strapped on the seat of a chair in front of you. However, this is more taxing on the abdominal muscles than the version with your feet under your chair.

As Riddle indicated, you can put on an adult diaper and first do the omorashi preparation: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/755-an-e ... speration/ , https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57230, https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35118 or something I did with viewtopic.php?p=115698&hilit=omorashi#p115698.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 06 Feb 2024, 10:48
Amelie187 wrote: 06 Feb 2024, 03:23 ..., you can give me a new one at any time
​We can do a variation of what Riddle suggests.

Tie your ankles with the belt and stand in front of a chair in the sleeping bag. Close the sleeping bag so that only your arms and head stick out. Then sit on the chair behind you.

Block your back against the back of the chair using the tension strap over your hips. The strap over your stomach so that you cannot loosen it later.

You can tie your ankles with a rope on the outside of the sleeping bag and tie your feet backwards under the chair.

Put on your gag and blindfold.

Then tie your hands behind the chair with your ice lock as in the link and explanation from viewtopic.php?p=121450#p121450.

Next time you can repeat the same thing, but with your feet resting and strapped on the seat of a chair in front of you. However, this is more taxing on the abdominal muscles than the version with your feet under your chair.

As Riddle indicated, you can put on an adult diaper and first do the omorashi preparation: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/755-an-e ... speration/ , https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57230, https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35118 or something I did with viewtopic.php?p=115698&hilit=omorashi#p115698.
Hey, I've been trying out your ideas over the past few days, I really liked them and I'd be happy if you have any other ideas
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 03:35 I'd be happy if you have any other ideas
Do this version with 4 of your leggings. Be sure to test whether the padlocks are large enough to release the leggings when the ice has melted. Use ice for both the left and right arms.

It's a variation on https://www.deviantart.com/cosmic-libra ... -607273007 that you've already done.

The trick is that you encapsulate the front of your shoulders in the leggings once your arms are in the leg shape. It takes some wriggling to get them in, but once the shoulders are in the leg shape and there is sufficient tension and elasticity, there is no escape before the ice has melted.
So warn some one who comes to see if twice the melting time of the ice has elapsed and he has not heard from you.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 10:05
Amelie187 wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 03:35 I'd be happy if you have any other ideas
Do this version with 4 of your leggings. Be sure to test whether the padlocks are large enough to release the leggings when the ice has melted. Use ice for both the left and right arms.

It's a variation on https://www.deviantart.com/cosmic-libra ... -607273007 that you've already done.

The trick is that you encapsulate the front of your shoulders in the leggings once your arms are in the leg shape. It takes some wriggling to get them in, but once the shoulders are in the leg shape and there is sufficient tension and elasticity, there is no escape before the ice has melted.
So warn some one who comes to see if twice the melting time of the ice has elapsed and he has not heard from you.
Hey, I tried it straight away last night, it was very good and I liked it. I also mentioned it straight away in my message
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 14:23
kinbaku wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 10:05 Do this version with 4 of your leggings.
Hey, I tried it straight away last night, it was very good and I liked it. I also mentioned it straight away in my message
I knew you would love it. Now you have 2 versions that you can alternate. :wink: :hi: