The Game 45 Good Girl

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 45 Good Girl

Post by Kay »

45 Good Girl

In the days following the Artists and Models 5K Nude Fun Run they decompressed and relaxed. Nothing very complicated was attempted. Ian, after a phone call next day to check that all was well, withdrew.
But inevitably there came a day…
“I think that’s everything…” She was standing in the playground blindfolded where he had dressed her. She hadn’t been able to tell much about how she was dressed other than a tutu was somehow involved. He took her hand, led her across the room to the mirror, and removed the blindfold. She blinked then stood speechless. The long-suffering mirror had seen much. She had been displayed nude on her knees with his penis in her mouth. She had been tied legs spread with a vibrator inserted. She had been...
She had never been this shocked. “That is…horrendous…”
She was an accomplished artist. She could draw, paint, and sculp. She could design and fabricate props. She was a fair hand at noncomputer related car issues. It had recently been discovered that she could fight trolls. She could do many things.
What she had not ever done, could not do, would not ever do was Cute.
She regarded her image with horror. Her little shoes were cute with little pompoms on the toes. Her red and white striped Alice socks were cute, as were her panties with little hearts on. The tutu was the very pink one. She was topless but her nipples were covered with cute flower pasties. Her hair had been pulled into two bunches, a bit like Harley Quin and tied off with cute plastic barrettes. And there was a bow in her hair. A heart had been painted on her cheek. She looked daggers at him.
“This is…”
“Your new dress of the day I thought. We can add things as we find them. Now pictures!”
And then of course she spent the rest of the day having to perform quite a few unspeakable and degrading sexual acts. She looked awfully cute doing them though.

A few days after that.
“Of course you could have been naked for this…” she said.
“Well, that would have saved some time…”
According to their hallowed traditions he had had to ask for each item and this time there had been quite a few. Dressing had taken quite a while.
Corset, high black seamed stockings with suspenders, high heel shoes, long black gloves, and perhaps surprisingly panties. Additionally there was full makeup and a black wig. Barely a few square inches of actual flesh were actually exposed. Only his Alice had approached the same coverage. Which wasn’t to say that he was decently dressed. Overall the effect was one of the more debauched Gothic Alices.
If that Alice possessed an impressive erection (the aforementioned few uncovered square inches) framed by black lace split crotch panties.

She had of course taken pictures, that was to be expected. Then she had him recline in the sex chair which had, he noted, received some refinements since last time. In fact it was always in flux, less a discrete thing than a work in progress. Looking up to a conveniently placed monitor he saw a fabulous creature take her position. Of goody, he thought, I get to watch…
“Now your legs go so…no, not straight, bent up…”
She brought his heels up and secured them, then opened his legs and added a second set of restraints. Looking up he could see the figure splayed out rather like a frog. She fastened his wrists up to the top rail and stood back. It wasn’t an elegant pose by any standard.
“Comfy?”
“Oh ever so…feels a bit…gynecological…”
“Well as to that, access is going to be important. Now I need to get something. She went off and came back in a moment carrying Something shrouded under a cloth. She placed it on the table beside him.
“Guesses?”
“Not a clue. I knew you had been working on something…”
And it was immediately clear what when she removed the cloth. He had seen its like before in vile corners of the internet.
“Ahh…”
There was a frame to which were attached a motor and some gears and a shaft…
And now he understood the graceless but oh so open position.
On the shaft was mounted one of her creations in all its alarming glory.
“Is that a new one?”
“Yes, specially made for the occasion. A wee bit longer and stronger than the others. You’re going to be well fucked, my dear.”
“And with my own penis.”
“A fair simulacrum of it, yes, I love the symbolism, don’t you? And of course I don’t have access to anyone else’s do I?”
Though,” she paused and then mused thoughtfully, “I could have asked Ian, I suppose. I’m sure he would have let me take a cast of his if I asked nicely…”
He felt a twinge, as she knew he would. Her act of just now realizing the possibility didn’t fool him. She always thought ahead, several steps ahead, and he knew she had probably considered it. He also knew that Ian absolutely would have agreed…for a price. He would have demanded a copy of the cast of course, fair enough, but that wouldn’t have been all. He also would have wanted to watch. And he had no doubt that if she had decided to take that route she would have let him.
“Shhh. I want to explain how this will work. I got the idea when you mentioned that device on the internet that moved the girl up and down on a stationary dildo. And I really did consider it, but it was just too complicated. Too many moving parts… But I did regret abandoning it. I could just see you as a lovely garden feature. Up and down, up and down, endlessly violated as I sat on the veranda sipping a mint julep…” She sighed.
“Anyway, this one is trivially simple, but I think you’ll find it entertaining. Unlike some of those internet ones it’s very gentle. It has a fairly short stroke so my little lady won’t be impaled. And it’s nice and slow. But it’s relentless.
“Now I have one more thing to do…”
She moved around and with her back to him took his penis in hand and fiddled around for a moment. He couldn’t tell what she was doing. Finally she seemed satisfied and moved aside.
“What…?” he began. He couldn’t quite raise his head to see but the monitor showed it clearly. She had inserted his penis into a plastic bottle and taped it in place. He had a sudden suspicion, no she can’t want me to do that could she?… But she said, “This is just for neatness. Through some evolutionary quirk I don’t pretend to understand our bottoms, are ridiculously sensitive. I think you’ll find it very pleasurable. In fact I think you’re going to come. Probably quite a few times. I know that you can. When you had the use of my mouth I lost track of how many times you did and I think the stimulation here is going to be rather more intense than you got from me. You’re going to produce quite a lot and we don’t want to have to deal with that when we’re finished. It might stain your corset for one thing.”
So that seemed to be the program. One positive was that Ian wasn’t watching.
Probably.
But she would be recording the proceedings anyway.
Damn.
“Am I being punished for dressing you in the tutu?”
“Of course not! That was fun! No, this is about new experiences and saying yes.
“Now when I turn this on it will run for 10 minutes. I’ll sit right here and keep you nice and lubricated and probably whisper sweet obscenities in your shell-like ear. And of course you can watch yourself being violated as well. After 10 minutes it will stop, withdraw and give you a rest. Of course at that point you may not want it to … Then after a one minute pause, which should give you time to cool down, it will begin again and you’ll have the sensation of being invaded all over again. That way the sensations should stay fresh and new.”
“How long…?”
“Oh I think about an hour… maybe more. Eventually I’ll unhook you. Unless of course you ask me to keep going. You might… Or I might decide to…”
Well, that seems pretty straightforward. It sounded like an eventful afternoon. He doubted if he would really come as much as she expected though, maybe a few drops … but it looked like being entertaining and might even be fun.
Everything usually turned out to be kind of fun… eventually…
“So,” he said “Let the games begin…”
As she was doing her final check he glanced over to the table where she kept her things. Sometimes it held The Objects of Concern. She liked to leave things about for him to contemplate as he was waiting to begin, things which might foretell his fate. The tutu of doom. Handcuffs. A new penis gag. Once, no twice now, there had been, with no explanation, a baby bottle. A pink one. She hadn’t used it yet but he was quite sure she would eventually. There didn’t seem to be anything portentous today though…
“Ohh…”
It had begun. He twitched as the phallus gently touched him and then slowly, inexorably entered and began to move back, forwards, back… He realised with a shock that she might have been right.
His penis, which had softened a bit during preparations, had awakened and seemed to be very much in favor of whatever was going on. In fact…oh yes, she might definitely have been right…and a lot sooner than he had expected. There was a sudden eruption.
For a minute or two his desire subsided but then it began to rise again. So soon…? He tried to will it away but in moments it became too much. Just as he was about to go over the edge…the machine suddenly stopped and withdrew.
“No, don’t stop, I need to…”
“It’s just for a minute to give you a rest.”
“But I don’t want a rest!”
“It will begin again. Just relax.” And after what seemed longer than a minute it began again. But as she had said, in that time his desire had indeed subsided and it felt like the first time.
Again and again the fiendish machine went through its cycle, alternately ravishing him and withdrawing. Sometimes it frustratingly stopped at a crest, other times in more of a lull. But always the next startup felt new and surprising.
Once she observed him trying to move his hips as he moaned.
“Oh, my poor little slut. Just a moment, let me make a slight adjustment. She paused the machine, fiddled with it for a moment and then started it again. His eyes opened wide and he eeped in surprise as it went deeper than before and a bit faster.
“There, that’s what my little lady needed…”
On and on the tireless little machine worked.

The hour was up, but she watched carefully, let him have his final orgasm. It would be cruel to stop him too early. Then she cut off the machine and busied herself with the bottle.
“Oh, very good! It’s almost half full!”
He expected her then to undo him but instead she went to the table of things and rummaged about. When she turned back she was holding the bottle in one hand and in the other something he hadn’t seen.
A funnel.
She came around to his side.
“Now open up. I know it looks like a lot but I’ll pour ever so slowly, you won’t choke. Now…oh, no missy none of that. Remember this is about new experiences. Well, you’ve certainly had that. And it’s also about saying yes, remember? Now be a good girl or I’ll turn this on again and you’ll go until we fill the bottle…right? All right then, open and take the funnel like that, that’s right. Good girl. Now just a bit… swallow… And again… a bit more…”
He mumbled something around the funnel.
“Oh no, I can’t put it all in at once, you might choke. No, we’ll just take it slow and steady… Good girl…”
She continued tipping the bottle into the funnel, just a bit at a time, waiting between each one.
“…a little bit…that’s it…and again… what a good girl you are…!”

It took quite a while.

Epilog 1
Later that evening. “Well, I may have been punishing you a little bit…”
Epilog 2
And later that week. “Come out to the studio and see! I’ve figured out how to make you go up and down!”
cdinbonds

Re: The Game 45 Good Girl

Post by cdinbonds »

Too long between updates! But it was definitely worth the wait!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Did you see the two part 44? It has an implausibly high readership but oddly no comments...
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I didn't feel right desecrating such a good story with a bad comment, but I'm certainly enjoying all the stories :)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kay

Post by Kay »

We thank you
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kay wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 22:10 Did you see the two part 44? It has an implausibly high readership but oddly no comments...
There exists a forum phenomenon about replies, on the end of he replier. They often feel that anything they might say could spoil a thread, especially when it comes to story posts. This phenomenon has a name, just can't remember it off hand.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I've read every "episode", and enjoyed each one! I know it takes a fair bit of effort and time to write these, and there is no profit or reward, other than the comments. I should make it a habit to comment on every one, but sometimes it's hard to know what to say, except something like "great story, keep 'em coming", which seems a little lame.
I look forward to every new chapter, and have actually saved most of them to my PC so I can read them in order without having to search through the forum. (note to self, save the rest!)
Thank you for posting them, and I'll continue to wait somewhat impatiently for the next chapter!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate them.