Hello

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
ownmeplease

Hello

Post by ownmeplease »

Hi everyone,
I was searching for advice about bondage in general, and self-bondage in particular, and came across this wonderful site! So much fantastic information here that I look forward to reading.
A little bit about me: I'm a cis male, in my 50s, bi, and submissive. I love the feeling of being restrained and helpless, and I am lucky enough to have a couple of friends who are only too pleased to help me live out these fantasies. I also sometimes go to clubs/parties where I like to 'serve', and this is where my self-bondage interest comes from: I've been thinking about ways to restrain myself so that I am helpless in a club (so ot actually alone) - but for a limited time. Having my wrists restrained behind my back is a huge turn on for me - but having just read the section on handcuff safety, it's hard to see how I could do that. I am way too clumsy to try to unlock a padlock behind my back - and in a party situation it would be all too easy to lose track of the key...! Of course, I wouldn't be alone, but it takes away a bit of the magic if you have to ask to be unlocked!
Are there devices out there which can give you a timed release from cuffs? I'd be really interested in learning more about them.
I'm gradually collecting little bits of kit, and today I came across something called panic snaps - they were not so expensive so I bought a pair, but I can't quite figure out how to use them! I was hoping I might be able to do something with cuffs, but I'm not sure that would work.
Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and look forward to exploring the site in the coming weeks.
Douglas
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hello

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Douglas
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. There are many timed-release methods available and some may be adapted to cuffs. Something may be figured out to fit your requirements. The timed-padlocks come to mind.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, ownmeplease, alias Douglas. :wink:

You can block the 8-form knot with a padlock where you have the key in ice. Or use this padlock like Riddle suggest.
First practice the figure-8 bondage with your hands in front of you and without a padlock or your panic snaps. Keep it fairly loose at first so that you have enough room to maneuver your wrists.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[