First SB attempt Tuesday

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Uva4fun

First SB attempt Tuesday

Post by Uva4fun »

I realized since this is all new I should try so basic safe ties before the more complex ones.

My first attempt will be Tuesday night. I will then do at least one per evening during the week. The weekend I want to try for sure the one I posted about and probably a forced wetting one.

I have the following now. I placed a wish order for all kinds of gear but that won’t be here in time

The minimum requirements are cross dressed, and anal play. Primary goal is forced pleasure. I.e I cant pull off my dildo until I’m free and have to ride it

1x small lock 2 keys
1x heavy lock 1 key
1 bicycle unlock 2 keys I think
Shoelaces
Rope
Various plugs and dildos
Various lingerie
Chasity device
Stockings
I could probably rig a spreader bar.

I’d like to try the ice methods. I think those seem the safest. I’ll have a minimum of three ways out.

Would love so advice on what to do / try.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: First SB attempt Tuesday

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Uva4fun wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 19:28 I placed a wish order for all kinds of gear but that won’t be here in time
That is a good way to start, buy a bunch of cheap versions of everything to try what you like, then get better made versions of what you do like.
Have you tried e-stim? (Electronic Stimulation) Here is a good thread to explore that option. viewtopic.php?t=13346

What kind of bicycle lock do you have? If it is a U shaped lock, I have only seen it used as bondage in 1 scenario.
1000px-1x03_-_Krazy_8_complains-425x239.jpeg
1000px-1x03_-_Krazy_8_complains-425x239.jpeg (11.71 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Not recommended, as it could strangle you if you slip or lose consciousness.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Yeah it’s a lock like that. Not going to use it lol.

But any other advice or good scenarios to try this week as a beginner would be good.

I want to build up to a full day of fun on Saturday. I need to clean the house so that should have some fun options… plus run errands. All will build up to that other scenario I posted hopefully
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 08 Jan 2024, 07:37 But any other advice or good scenarios to try this week as a beginner would be good.
Different lingerie and stockings every day.
Chastity and dildo mandatory to use every day.
If you don't have to climb stairs: use your spreader bag to clean your house.
On another day you may decide to suck your dildo 100 times every hour.
Learn one new rope knot every day: see for example
Ashley Book Of Knots:
https://ia601904.us.archive.org/35/item ... 0knots.pdf

https://Knots3D.com

https://www.animatedknots.com
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

So I think my first attempt will be the cum ring idea.

Full lingerie. On all fours. Ankles tied to base support or other fixed points plus a spreader bar

Dildos mounted on opposite sides so that at neutral position I’ll have three inches in mouth and ass. Hands tied together in front and maybe chained to lightly to spreader bar so I can’t move them to far forward. Clothespins on nipples with string attached to wrist chain. Key is in frozen fake cum ring around the sucking dildo. Other string from key tied to wrist. I have to deep throat to free key. Back up is another key frozen tied to nipple clamps. In order to free is to pull forward to pull off nipple clamps. Emergency is scissors tied to other nipple clamp. Same thing

If I fail my punishment is largest plug, chastity, tied spread eagle with ice release stocking and vibrator tied to balls.

If I succeed reward is same but comfortable plug and no chastity.

Thanks for other ideas. I do have stairs so no spreader bar. I’ll do another post about Saturday for more specifics
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Just waiting for the keys to freeze.... very excited

hopefully i cna get a good hand tie.. have to use rope as the handcuffs don't arrive til next week
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Well it was mostly a fail but still fun

The cumring took forever to freeze and then was too large a diameter for the dildo so it kept sliding off. Still would
Have been fine except I can’t tie a solo knot especially when on all fours with a giant dildo in my ass… but still I was able to get a nice rhythm and it felt great. Had several sissygasms.

I did find some overly fuzzy wrist cuffs though. That should solve the problem for next time