a visit to Aunt Sally pt. 1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
tigon

a visit to Aunt Sally pt. 1

Post by tigon »

I always looked forward to going to my Aunt’s house. She was a unique person, wealthy, private, and quite eccentric. She was not afraid to be weird, or go against normal, and I admired her so much for that. She would on occasion, invite me over for tea, or supper, and she would take it all the way; even having John, her assistant, serve us tea and cookies, in a nice apron of course. It always made me giggle, but I have suspected for a while that there was more to Sally and John than just an assistant.
I dressed up in a tasteful dress, it showed off my subtle curves well, and made me feel good. Aunt Sally always dressed elegantly, so I would too. I contacted an Uber and headed toward her very large and fancy house (practically a mansion). The door opened right before my knuckles could tap on the door. John opened the door, a friendly yet professional expression on his face as he greeted me and welcomed me in. I was directed toward the study where Aunt Sally awaited at a cozy little tea table set in a nook amongst the shelves. We exchanged customary greetings, each complimenting the other’s outfit. Aunt Sally was dressed gorgeously as usual; a white slimming blouse, a snug bodice over, and a long silken skirt with black leather boots poking out.
As we ate the small sandwiches, sipped our tea, and munched on the elegant petit fours her ‘assistant’ served us. I have had so many questions for so long and I just had to know.
“Aunt Sally, this has been driving me nuts. I see the way John and you look at each other. Are you a couple?” I asked.
“Well, it is complicated…” she vaguely replied.
“I am now 19, I grew up with the internet, and my life has not been that sheltered…you can trust me” I begged.
“Very well, but instead of telling, I will show you.” she complied.
She called John over and bid him to undo the collar of his dress shirt. As he complied I observed the distinct black collar around his neck, it had a metal d-ring on the front.
“I do not quite understand” I stated, “why does your assistant have a collar on”
“Well darling, he is not just my assistant,” my Aunt said with a smirk, “he is my slave.”
“What do you mean…slave?” I asked.
“Follow me, I have much to show you in order to explain” she said while standing up and beckoning us to follow. John stayed behind and began cleaning the table.
She continued explaining as she led me through the house. Her work, her wealth came from one thing, bondage. She not only invented many successful bondage accessories, but she let me know that she owned a highly successful bdsm company. She also let me know she is a well known professional Dominatrix, but most of her energy there went to John.
We came to a small library, really a walk-in closet turned into a small library. She smiled down at me as we stood in this small space, and I looked up at her inquisitively.
She bid me to reach over and pull on a book labeled “Venus in Furs”. As I did, the back wall, books and shelves, opened into a small hallway.
She gestured me in and I gently opened the door at the end, unsure what to expect. “Welcome to my dungeon..” Aunt Sally gestured around the large room.
I think my eyes must have popped out of my head, because around the medieval-looking dungeon was almost every bondage equipment I have read about/wanted online, and then some that I did not know the purpose of.
“Does my mom know about your…lifestyle?” I inquired.
She gave me a kind smile, “of course they do! And I had promised them I would not reveal any of it to you until you were an adult. They agreed, and so here we are.”
She continued on “I am not trying to influence you on this in any way, I just wanted to be honest with you, as I care about you.
I gave her a large hug, much to her surprise, “Thank you Aunt, and if we are going to be honest, I have had interest in this sort of thing, but only just reading and looking at things online.”
“So…”she asked in surprise, “you have never been tied up?”
I shook my head no, “I have always been scared to ask anybody.”
“No pressure and feel free to say now, but you are more than willing to try most things here if you would like.” she said, “All with your consent, and with safety in mind, of course.”
This was a lot to take in, not only was my awesome Aunt totally into bdsm, but she was offering to help me experience the feeling of being tied up.
I smiled at her with nearly tearful eyes, “Aunt Sally, will you tie me up?”

And so our friendship evolved. We would almost weekly, have lunch, catch up, and then I would try out some different form of bondage. We started with ropes, used a pillory, and I even spent some time chained spread eagle in a cage. I LOVED IT ALL.

This week however some things changed. We had our teal, John no longer hiding his collar, and even sometimes wearing a frilly apron for serving us. After refreshments, Aunt Sally seemed almost giddy to show me a new toy. She had ordered something just for me, a gift for my upcoming birthday. Apparently it came a week ago, but she wanted to save it for my birthday.

We made our way to the secret “dungeon”, where she revealed my surprise. She revealed a white canvas straitjacket. It had built in shorts, so I guess it is more of a straitjacket-romper. I eagerly undressed down to my underwear and stepped into the shorts. Sally had me reach my arms out into the sleeves and pulled the jacket up around my shoulders. My arms reached out in the canvas, reaching not quite to the end. As I ogled the long sleeves with attached straps, Aunt Sally buckled up the back. As she worked and tightened the straps, I felt the stiff, soft, fabric tighten snugly around my torso. I could breathe just fine, but any movement served as a gentle reminder of what I was wearing. Once the back was done snug up to my neck, she had me wrap my arms, giving myself a snug hug. She connected the straps at the end and tightened up the slack, so my self-induced hug was no longer optional. I tried to wiggle my arms some, but she indicated for me to stop, as she buckled my arms to the jacket (and each other) on the front and sides of my jacket. Lastly she pulled a strap in the back that connected the front loop to the back, so any struggling attempts on my arms pulled the strap between my legs, which had an interesting and not-unwanted feeling of pleasure.
“Aunt Sally!” I proclaimed, “I cannot move my arms any more!”
“I knew you would love it,” she smirked, “but there is more. Come over to this couch.”
She guided me toward the couch, the crotch strap keeping me excited with every step. Aunt Sally helped me lay back on the softest couch, my head resting gently on the pillow. She then slid a sack up my legs. Well, not just a sack, but a sack that matches the jacket, slid all the way up my legs and straps buckled it to the straitjacket. The buckles were tightened up and down my legs and they were now also immobile.
Aunt Sally looked down lovingly at me, holding a new matching leather harness ball-gag. I looked up at her with doe eyes, opening my mouth wide to willingly accept the new toy. I lifted my head for her and she strapped it snug, but comfortable. The ball filled my mouth well, but not so much that it hurt.
“How does one hour sound?” I nodded affirmation as she slipped a blindfold over my eyes.
“I am going to be right over here doing some work, but if you need anything make three high pitched noises.”
Time was now abstract to me, as I lay there, occasionally struggling against my bonds. I made no progress of course, Aunt Sally was VERY good. Every time I tugged I could feel it all over my body, and it was such a wonderful feeling. I could not fully explain it, but I felt safe, and secure, protected from any worry in the care of my Aunt Sally.
After an unknown time I heard Sally take a phone call, and while I could only hear one side, it sounded urgent. I could only guess that my helplessness would soon end.
“My dear, I am afraid something has come up, and I need to run out real quick” Aunt Sally stated, “but you have only been bound for 10 minutes, so I am going to have John come in here in case of emergencies. I should be back home before the hour is up. Then we can head to your parents for supper.” I heard her explain things to John, and then a jingle of keys as she left.
John did not say much, he seldom did, and slowly I sunk back into subspace. I imagined being bound helpless, teased, tickled, and deviously tortured. As I wiggled the straps did their job, both teasing me and keeping me helpless. I then imagined my parents finding me like this, and the humiliation that would come with that. For better or worse, all these fantasies were making me feel very good, and wonderfully excited. I played through these ideas in my imagination, and struggled more against my bonds, mostly just to FEEL the restrictions, but also for the security, helplessness, and good feelings.
I felt a gentle but strong hand touch my shoulder and John and then raised my blindfold, luckily he had dimmed the lights before.
“Hello, Miss Sally just called to say that she was going to be held up, and directed me to drive you home, that she would meet you at your home for dinner,” John said.
John had always been polite to me, and had been present before some of the times I had been bound, always professional.
“Is that alright with you?” He asked, “for me to help you?”
I nodded my affirmation and muffled around the gag. I expected he would remove it next, and then help me get free.
“I am sorry, but I am not allowed to free somebody without my mistress directly telling me. And she said nothing about releasing you, just to get you safely home” John informed me.
I immediately started struggling hard, harder than when it was just a game; shit just got serious. My struggles did nothing, and now I was warm, tired, and still facing the same fate. I tried to tell him to release me, to gesture, to anything…but all of it got no response from him. With almost no effort on his part, he gently lifted me up in his arms; a bound and gagged girl, being carried like a baby. He carried me through the house and loaded me in the back seat of the car. Bucking me up, he pulled the belt all the way so that when it tightened it did not come loose any. I thought I was stuck before, but now I could hardly wiggle. I still tried to struggle of course, but it did not yield any freedom. I took some solace that the car was in the garage and that I did not have to be seen being loaded into a car like this in public.
The drive was uneventful, and I spent most of the trip dreading what was coming. In almost no time we pulled up in front of my house, my mom’s house. John unloaded me from the car and again carried me like a baby up to the door. As we approached the front door opened, and there stood my mother, arms crossed with a giant smirk on her face.
“Well, it seems that you finally learned what my sister gets up to,” she laughed, “did you ask for this?”
John’s reply answered her far better than my struggles and mmph’s did “she did indeed, these items were a gift from Miss Sally. It seems your daughter has a similar penchant for this kind of thing.
“I can’t say I am totally surprised. Answer honestly, are you ok?” Mom inquired. Not to scare her, I nodded affirmatively. “And did you agree to be bound like this?” she asked. I again nodded my affirmation. “Well in that case bring her in and we will get set up for dinner” my mom directed John, “you can just place her on the couch there and help me set the table.
I could not believe what I was hearing…my mom was just OK with this? And she was just going to leave me here like this??? I could hear them in the kitchen getting things together, casually chatting. I could not see the kitchen, and could not do much more than stare at the ceiling. It was odd to be in my house from this point of view, to be helpless. Despite everything, my helpless situation, my embarrassment, I was still very comfortable and really happy. It did not hurt that the situation was very exciting and enjoyable to me. I tugged at my arms more to get the tug of the strap between my legs and found myself drifting off into fantasies again.
I was jostled back to reality by my mom gently shaking my shoulder, “well honey, you seem to REALLY be enjoying this!” I must have turned bright red, because she quickly followed up with “oh don’t be embarrassed, it's cute, and you look happy. However, it is now time to eat so we best get you free.” She undid the buckles on my legs, and slid the leg sack off. Next she unbuckled the gag and to my relief, the ball gag was removed. I took a deep breath and stretched my jaw around.
“Now sit up so we can get your lovely jacket…romper off.” my mom instructed. I sat up as directed and heard a big sigh from her. “Well turns out my lovely sister decided to lock the jacket on, and she is running late.”
“What?!” I asked, with panic.
“Oh calm down my little bondage-child” my mom said, “she is on the way and we'll just get started as is for now.”
“Perhaps until Miss Sally arrives, you could feed her?” John suggested. “Besides, then she gets to spend more time tied up, which she does seem to really enjoy.”
“Mom, please no, not this!” I begged.
“Darling, I do not see any other options at the moment.” my mom said sternly. “It is either that, or I can re-gag you until Sally arrives. Who knows how long that will be.” She said this last part with a smirk.
I let her lead me into the kitchen, and I was seated at the table. It was embarrassing to be fed like this by my mother, but I must admit…I did kind of like the humiliation. I felt safe, secure, and loved. When we finished eating John got a text that Aunt Sally was held up in traffic, about 30 minutes out. So when my mom asked if I would like to be re-bound and gagged while we waited, I eagerly agreed.
Riddle

Re: a visit to Aunt Sally pt. 1

Post by Riddle »

Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!