Not good at solo

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MT206

Not good at solo

Post by MT206 »

I have the following items, which I don't often put to use nowadays.

A small amount of rope.
Leather cuffs.
A few chains of just over 1 metre in length.
Several padlocks and chastity devices.
A couple of bangle-like bracelets.
A bed with bars at both ends.
No blindfolds.
No duct tape.
No play partner.
A tiny storage room with no light or hooks/objects to use for anchoring, except for beneath the doors, which require a bit of effort to open when closed properly.
And a very old school stopwatch.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum could suggest a scenario with such minimal equipment. I am not into gags, suffocation, or prolonged positional discomfort. But I don't mind C&BT, along with restrictiveness. Unfortunately the bedroom is too lit up at night for complete darkness. Hence I sometimes use the tiny storage area. At times, I occasionally get a craving. I rarely do bondage nowadays. But still more so that the vanillas. I'm not very inventive with solo scenes.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Kinbaku

Re: Not good at solo

Post by Kinbaku »

MT206 wrote: 31 Dec 2023, 12:00 Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Make 1 inch of water in 5 dessert jars and freeze.
Mark one pot with a marker and tie a small string to a padlock.
Place the key of this padlock in the marked pot.
Place a key from the 4 other padlocks in each of the other pots.

Then fill all the jars with another 1 inch of water and freeze them again so that all 5 keys are in the center of an ice block.
Put on your leather ankle and wrist cuffs and secure them with the padlocks without string.

Take the marked jar out of the freezer and lie in bed with the chain and the remaining padlock.
Place the dessert jar in the center of the bed.
Pass the chain through the rings of the handcuffs, bring your legs to your chest, then pass the chain through the ankle cuffs and lock it with the padlock.

You should now lie in a slightly bent fetal position until the ice has melted, then crawl slowly so that your hands can grab the key without spilling water on your bed - and especially so that the key does not fall to the floor. :shock:

Once you are free, you can take the other 4 jars out of the freezer, but until then you are required to keep your leather cuffs on. :twisted: