Any one want to donate some CD clothes?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Link-182

Any one want to donate some CD clothes?

Post by Link-182 »

im too ashamed to go out and buy womans clothes at a store, and i dont want to use my credit card on the internet. i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to donate some clothes to me for free, preferably a maid's outfit.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

geez, IF anyone asks, just say they're for a girlfriend/wife.whatever. The people in the store don't give a damn anyway, they just want your money
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

cdinbonds wrote:geez, IF anyone asks, just say they're for a girlfriend/wife.whatever. The people in the store don't give a damn anyway, they just want your money
i can only 2nd that.

and head for the flea markets, you'd be amazed to see what you can get
for just a few bucks.
kate

Post by kate »

its quite an experience buying your own clothes. One thing you'll find is that you'll struggle to find what you want, and secondly when you do find what you want you forget about the nervousness and just happily buy it.

If you are too ashamed to buy the item of clothing then are you comfortable wearing it?
layerbylayer

alternatives

Post by layerbylayer »

I have found that second hand is an amazing source for clothing. Especially there is a lot more models to choose from. You will be suprised if you are honest and explain your purpose, they will not judge you, but instead willing to help. You might even get a chance to shop after hours and try on without risking not so understanding customers sees you.

Sofar it have happended twice that I have told the owner about my intention and both times they were very understanding and helpful.

One said, thats ok. And if you feel unsecure of your self, think of it as you do not harm anyone like a pedophil or raper and what other thinks does not matter.

Also, at least in sweden there are strong laws against discrimination and transexualism/transvetitism is included in these laws, so the storekeeper is breaking the law by not treat you as any other customer.

Another quite intresting experience was when I was buying a bustier for my girlfriend for christmas, the storekeeper was initially as confused as I would be if it was for me, she asked if it was for me or someone else.

For me, it is the thought of being recognized by someone that scares the heck out of me. After all Gothenburg is a small city.