need force deepthroat scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bobbbyyyyyy

need force deepthroat scenario

Post by bobbbyyyyyy »

hello i have currently ran out of ideas for forced deepthroat sb so it would be much help if you guys can give me some ideas or even extreme ideas i will galdly take it. or even give me untested ideas, predicaments, pain predicaments and even long bondage time!!

what i love:
kneeling
predicaments
long bondage time
breathplay
love having my head wrapped but sadly i do not have a hood :cry:
completely helpless :P

my toy list:
dildo gag (lockable)
ball gag harness
ring gag (lockable)
lots of lockable belts
cling wrap (fun for breathplay)
swimming cap (fun for breathplay)
tapes
clover nipple clamps (very pain and fun!)
blindfolds
hand cuff (metal type with locks, cant be release without keys)
ankle cuff
collar & leash
some normal blue face mask(if theres even anything i can do with those please add it in as well :D !!!)
6' high heels
high heels locking belt x2
timer lock
a bunch of pad locks(keys)

for outfits i have already choosen it
but i do have spare panties lying around so if im able to add that please add it in as well!)

please help me out here and i will also share my experience of the scenario/dare you guys have given me :D
thank you so much!!!
Kinbaku

Re: need force deepthroat scenario

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your dildo gag and lock it.
Place the bundle of keys on the other side of the room - or in another adjacent room.
Make sure you have the key to your handcuffs.
Sit on your knees so that your heels touch your buttocks and then tie your thighs to your lower legs with the lockable belts. Do this as close to your body as possible to prevent the straps from sliding off your legs.
Then put your handcuffs on your back and double lock them.

You must then move to the keys on your knees. Only there can you sit down and find your handcuff key among all those keys and then all the other keys (belt, gag).
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

I posted this in my post since I want to try it.

I had the idea to tie your key to a piece of string. The other end you tie to the base of a dildo. Then you. Wrap the string around the shaft of the dildo forcing you to unwind the spring with your tongue to free your self.

More advanced version would be to freeze the key to the bottom of the dildo forcing you to melt the ice to get the key.

What I’m going to try is to save all my cum for a while freeze the key in the cum and attach it to the base. I will then have to deep throat to melt the cum and get the key
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 01:53 I posted this in my post since I want to try it.

I had the idea to tie your key to a piece of string. The other end you tie to the base of a dildo. Then you. Wrap the string around the shaft of the dildo forcing you to unwind the spring with your tongue to free your self.

More advanced version would be to freeze the key to the bottom of the dildo forcing you to melt the ice to get the key.

What I’m going to try is to save all my cum for a while freeze the key in the cum and attach it to the base. I will then have to deep throat to melt the cum and get the key
Not bad, but have a backup option to free you if the string get tangled.
Enjoy your cum meal. :mrgreen: :hi:
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Yeah. Since I’m a newbie I’m open to advice.

For this one I was thinking of ankles tied to thighs. Large plug or dildo. Hands cuffed or tied in front to start. Maybe tied to to something maybe not. I was thinking maybe just an ice lock with one smaller object inside another so it breaks in two when the ice melts.

For my other scenario I posted an individual post. Defitely having multiple fail safes for that. Hopefully I get some good advice there
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you visited our main site? Here is a gem you might try:
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

That tie looks fun. Maybe since I’m a beginner first attempt tie hands up front.

Yeah lots of fun options. Can’t wait to try a bunch of them.