Guide bondage pour débutant

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
DamienK2

Guide bondage pour débutant

Post by DamienK2 »

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis nouveau dans le monde du BDSM et particulièrement intéressé par le bondage. J'aimerais apprendre davantage et explorer ce domaine de manière sûre et consensuelle. Auriez-vous des recommandations pour un débutant ? Je cherche des conseils sur les techniques de base, la sécurité, et peut-être des guides ou des ressources pour m'aider à débuter. De plus, si vous avez des suggestions sur des communautés, des ateliers, ou des événements consacrés au BDSM qui sont accueillants pour les débutants, je serais très reconnaissant.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide et vos conseils !

Cordialement,
Last edited by DamienK2 on 15 Jan 2024, 08:02, edited 2 times in total.
Cliquez-ici pour voir mon site web
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Guide bondage pour débutant

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the world of BDSM and particularly interested in bondage. I would like to learn more about this practice and explore this area in a safe and consensual manner. Do you have any recommendations for a beginner? I'm looking for advice on basic techniques, safety, and perhaps guides or resources to help me get started. Also, if you have any suggestions for BDSM-focused communities, workshops, or events that are beginner-friendly, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice !

Sincerely,
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Aloha from Bound Anna, Damien.
Veuillez utiliser un traducteur lorsque vous publiez ici, car l'anglais est la langue préférée.
viewtopic.php?t=20
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. Do you have anything in particular you would like to learn? The self-bondage safety forum has extensive information and discussion. My personal favorite is the DIY (do-it-yourself) forum where there are so many great examples of self-bondage items others have made themselves.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome DamienK2.
Like Riddle said, the site itself contains a lot, you can also use the same translator from Shannon to translate from English to French.
However, if you have specific questions (what are good beginners' knots if you want to tie yourself with rope, ...) we can answer them for you. :hi:

Le site lui-même en contient déjà beaucoup, vous pouvez également utiliser le même traducteur ici pour traduire de l'anglais vers le français.
Cependant, si vous avez des questions précises (quels sont les bons nœuds pour débuter si vous souhaitez vous attacher avec une corde, ...) nous pouvons y répondre pour vous. :hi:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: 13 Dec 2023, 16:14 Welcome DamienK2.
Like Riddle said, the site itself contains a lot, you can also use the same translator from Shannon to translate from English to French.
That's how I did it. I don't speak...........foreign
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Bien que je n'utilise pas un traducteur (la traductrice, c'est moi!), je répète ce que les autres ont dit, c'est à dire qu'ici la langue commune est l'anglais. Vous pouvez vous prévaloir d'un site web de traduction comme Bing Translate ou Google Translate si vous avez de la difficulté avec l'anglais. Alors bienvenue dans notre petite communauté!

For non-"foreign" speakers:
Even if I don't use a translator (the translator, is me!), I repeat what others have said, i.e. that the common language here is English. You may prevail yourself of a translation web site such as Bing Translate or Google Translate if you have difficulties with English. So welcome to our little community!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[