What to wear?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

What to wear?

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m going to have a shopping trip, but just can’t decide what to wear! It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to go out. I’m really looking forward to it, but can’t pick an outfit! Help :love:
Riddle

Re: What to wear?

Post by Riddle »

Really hard for me to suggest something with so little information for context and opinions. A black t-shirt with pink overalls is what comes to mind, but it may not be an option.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m trans and have a full wardrobe of clothes. I generally prefer to blend in than stand out, but still like to look good :love:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

How about a mid-length mint green skirt with a coordinating light colored blouse? Black stockings and shoes?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Riddle wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 08:22 How about a mid-length mint green skirt with a coordinating light colored blouse? Black stockings and shoes?
Capture.JPG
https://www.etsy.com/listing/652287219/ ... uality-100
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

As hot as that nurses dress is, I’m not sure about the whole blending in at the shops :D
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

LoL. That dress was not what I had in mind in this thread, but it does look nice to me as something for a special occasion.

Sorry, I am out of ideas here. Do you have any outfits already in mind to make suggestions easier?
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Um, random question: does “coordinating color” mean the same color or something else? I thought it meant something of a different color that goes well with the other color. My color coordination is owning a ton of plain black T-shirts and denim pants.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Riddle wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 14:07 LoL. That dress was not what I had in mind in this thread, but it does look nice to me as something for a special occasion.

Sorry, I am out of ideas here. Do you have any outfits already in mind to make suggestions easier?
I heard "mint green" and thought of that
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

:rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 14:17
Riddle wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 14:07 LoL. That dress was not what I had in mind in this thread, but it does look nice to me as something for a special occasion.

I heard "mint green" and thought of that
Now, how does something like that happen? :rofl: :mrgreen:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Hannah_G wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 09:08 I’m going to have a shopping trip, but just can’t decide what to wear! It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to go out. I’m really looking forward to it, but can’t pick an outfit! Help :love:
In case this is still early enough, how about a light coloured turtle neck pullover with a tight pair of jeans and knee high 4" heeled black leather boots? :idea:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I actually like the jeans outfit - no stress dressing!
AR03

Post by AR03 »

Hannah_G wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 09:08 I’m going to have a shopping trip, but just can’t decide what to wear! It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to go out. I’m really looking forward to it, but can’t pick an outfit! Help :love:
My, like, very limited wardrobe for crossdressing is legit nothing but short pleated skirts and thigh high socks.