Dangerous situations

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dangerousdick

Dangerous situations

Post by dangerousdick »

In this thread, write about dangerous situations you have had :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dangerous situations

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Richard
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, dangerousdick.
So you want to read about dangerous things. :wink:
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

Once I tied my hands and feet together. I tied my neck to the tent, I made the loop too tight and I couldn't free my hands, so I decided to cut the rope, I tried but I couldn't (I pulled out the dull blade of my penknife), after a moment of panic I came, but I managed not to come. After a minute or two I managed to free my hands
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

Are there any ladies here who have had trouble breaking free? :twisted:
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

I invite girls to PM who like to bond :gag:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum dick.

When I was much younger I got myself stuck like this viewtopic.php?p=106756#p106756 and now realise that if anything had happened to my mother I could have been left trapped with no one knowing I was there :shock:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

A friend of mine once tied her hands behind her back with a belt so much that she had a huge problem with freeing herself, later she admitted that it turned her on. :twisted:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

dangerousdick wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 23:23 In this thread, write about dangerous situations you have had :shock:
Welcome to BoundAnna. This portion of the forum will normally focus on scenarios that are safe and available for others to explore as well. The true stories forum already contains the accounts of self-bondage that didn’t go well and you are welcome to read them there. It is unlikely that other members here will either repost their stories or share new ones here just for your convenience. Another place to find stories of dangerous situations is in the self-bondage safety section. If you do enter it, please be aware that it is intended to discourage dangerous situations and not for entertainment purposes.

Good luck with your request for PMs from ladies. There are not many active members here and, of them, I doubt that any of them will make time to entertain you in private messages. Please let me know if I am incorrect on this.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

not long ago I noticed the stories section :facepalm:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Excellent. Have you found any stories you have especially enjoyed?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
blf09

Post by blf09 »

A few years back I tried a ball tie; laid a blanket on the floor and sat in the middle of it, tied my ankles together and made two loose loops around my thighs with 2 scarves. Then I blindfolded myself with another scarf, put my arms through the thigh loops from the top downwards and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I rolled onto my side and enjoyed the feeling of this extra restrictive bondage. After a few minutes I decided I’d had enough and reached out for where I thought the key was, to my surprise - nothing! I felt all the way to the edge of the blanket and couldn’t find the key. I tried to rotate to search a new spot and found what I thought was the wardrobe but still no key. By this point panic was really starting to set in and my heart was racing, I managed to rub my head on the floor and use my face muscles to dislodge the blindfold. I was very surprised to find myself facing the complete opposite way to what I thought I was facing and spotted the key. Even so it was a tricky shuffle in this position to retrieve it and unlock the cuffs.

That’s the first and only time I’ve experienced true panic and thought that was it. The best part is that I had decided to video this particular experiment so you can imagine what happened next. Since then I’ve made things a bit safer, I still enjoy ‘find the key’ scenarios but now I’ll tie the key to the tassels of a scarf so there’s a bigger ‘target’ to find (there may be more than one scarf though - yes I have a scarf fetish). I’ve also purchased a head harness style ball gag which makes it impossible to wriggle the blindfold off. I haven’t tried it with the ball tie position though and I doubt I ever will!
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

Did you record a video? Interesting :shock:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, blf09 and thanks for the story.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you BLF
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠