Late introduction

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Late introduction

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ponylady wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 01:54 Welcome aboard, sorry i somehow missed your introduction and am late to the party.
This is a "late" party, so I would say with the compass moved in your direction, you're right on time. Or fashionably late :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

With time zones and all, somewhere in the world, it's the right time. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 09:26 With time zones and all, somewhere in the world, it's the right time. :wink:

Jenny.
Yes. I agree. Someday, I will make a digital clock with the hours permanently on 5PM and the smaller alphanumeric display under the time will show the correct time zone for 5PM.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 09:26 With time zones and all, somewhere in the world, it's the right time. :wink:
Miller time logic?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 16:01 Miller time logic?
Jenny time logic. :hi:

One could also use solar time, sidereal time, Martian time, or even stopped-clock time which is accurate twice a day (unless it's a 24-hour clock, which rips you off one accurate time a day... :facepalm: ). An old VCR clock display flashing 12:00 repeatedly will do too.

Also, be very careful with dilated time. People who live life in the fast lane might suffer from this. But that's all relative. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

kinbaku wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 22:57
dw_bound wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 22:22 ... Although I do not like pain anywhere than my upper body ...
Yes, you can do it in your flat.
It is not the same as it was intended: lifting the weight with your feet, but with the risk that if you do not lift it just below the center of gravity, it will come back down on a lower step.
Can be solved by bending the knees very strongly so that it does not hurt when the weight falls down one stairstep - but that is very tiring. Or work very slowly and accurately, but then you might be too late. :mrgreen:

A method that can imitate this is that you may only move your foot forward if you lift the weight with that foot.
In other words, bring your left foot under the bar of the dumbbell, raise it and place the dumbbell back on the ground one step length forward, repeat with the right foot, and so on, changing feet each time.

For example, you can travel the length of the room 10 times before using the key and then going to the bathroom where the tea light is on in the bath.
The idea is that you do not know whether the tea light is still on, which encourages you to continue working quickly until you have freed yourself.

I would also "be kind enough" to change the location of the clover clamps to the skin at the front of your armpits if you want it for your upper body: so the back of the clamp under the armpit, the front of the clamp at your front at the place under the shoulder. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Hey there! I have finally tried out your challenge - and I have succeeded! Even though it would have been way more interesting with stairs. This way it was kind of easy to not have it suddenly pulled.

Thank you so much for this suggestion, it was a great experience :) Always open for your creative ideas, I like them :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:46 Always open for your creative ideas, I like them :)
Thanks for sharing. :love:
Another one:
Put on your individual leather hand and feet cuffs.
Then 2 belts around your waist.
Place the padlock key on the other side of the room.

Go back to the opposite side of the room and get on your knees.
Connect 2 dumbbells to your two belts - so that the weight is better distributed over your abdomen - with a rope. Do it so that the dumbells drag about 1 meter behind you.

Using the short cuff chains, connect the right wrist to the left ankle and the left wrist to the right ankle behind your back.

Shorten the chains with the padlock - make sure you can reach the lock with your hands - but it should be so that you can only crawl to the key on your knees. If you have problems with your knees, you can tie a towel around your knees so that it is softer on the floor.

You must now pull the dumbbells on your knees until you reach the key, then drop sideways so that you can grab the key with your hands and free yourself.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:01
dw_bound wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:46 Always open for your creative ideas, I like them :)
Thanks for sharing. :love:
Thank YOU for sharing :) This task was a little too easy, because my dumbells only weight 5kg each. But I have completed it. It only took me about two minutes though.

I made it a little harder by wearing my clover clamps and attach it to my collar, so they hurt a little more when I did a wrong movement.

Still in my slave outfit I now wait for another task/challenge for tonight. If noone replys, I will just do a normal session :whip: Really need to feel the pain tonight :whip: :whip:

Feel free to always send me challenges or ideas. I am willig to try them :)

Finally I have to take off these clamps for now haha.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 19:54 Finally I have to take off these clamps for now haha.
Then again some nipple clamps. :twisted: :rofl:

You must have a seat to which you can attach the top of your pull-up bar.

Put on your leather hand and foot cuffs.

The idea is that you lie with your lower legs on the seat of the seat. Feet tied to the back of the seat. From the pull up bar a ratchet or double ring device is connected to a resistance band and this to your clover clamps.

Connect the nipples with the clover clamps and tighten the resistance band with the ratchet so that you are sitting upright at approximately a 45° angle. Then connect your hands behind your back using the combination lock.

Now the task is to solve the combination in your predicament position: either you sit more upright, leaning on your hands, but that is taxing on the abdominal muscles; or you lower yourself so that you can support yourself on your elbows, but then the clover clamps pull strongly on your nipples.

Can you quickly open your combination lock under these circumstances by trying all the combinations behind your back?
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Thank you so much kinbaku for having so many ideas and sharing them!

Unfortunately I think this is a challenge I can never complete due to physical limitations haha :D I did it without the need to find out the combination, though. :)

But I love the idea of letting my muscles burn for sure :whip:
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey guys,

i promised you to tell you about my experience when sleeping in selfbondage. I tried it. But I failed :(

I tied my hands to the corners of the bed and my feet tohether. That was all. It was exciting!

Too exciting. After about two hours of being more or less excited, trying to sleep both on my back and on my stomach (with my arms crossed) I had to give up. I needed that sleep. So I untied myself and fell asleep quite quickly.

Tada, end of the story, haha.

Of course I punished myself the next morning for not managing to fulfil this task. But I guess I have to try it again one day.