What Do You Wear?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
AlwaysTied

What Do You Wear?

Post by AlwaysTied »

What do you often wear when you tie yourself?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What Do You Wear?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Always Tied.
Unless it is a specific role play, I can usually be found in harem outfits, or black pants and crop top. Also have thicker sweater like versions of the same for colder months. Sometimes shiny tops or catsuits.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Basically, my regular clothes (ladies always have a generous wardrobe :wink: ) unless I think of a specific costume or if it's a special occasion.

But I do take care with my hosiery by using only soft silky rope on my legs.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AlwaysTied

Post by AlwaysTied »

Both sound nice! I guess I’m just simple, because I usually just tie myself naked lol.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's a matter of preference. For practicing self bondage, comfortable, not too tight clothing is recommended. It might also depend on whether you like to tie on top of your clothes, or bare skin. I myself like to tie my bare ankles together, either choosing pants shorter, or rolling up the cuffs. I have seen a lot of people apply rope over the pants, which I guess might be more comfortable, I just think it looks sloppy, especially if done over jeans for example. Of course, it might look more organic to just apply the rope wherever it belongs, rather than having presence of mind to alter its position. For example, a kidnapper or burglar is not likely to use one hand to manipulate the clothing for a better looking or possibly more secure tie, or ask the victim to roll up sleeves or pants cuffs, they lack the time for that, and probably need both hands for tying and guarding against any resistance. Possibly the same reason many gags are applied with the long hair underneath. How good it might look would not be a consideration. So if it is a kidnap or robbery scenario you are playing, I would say lay the rope as it lies. If you are a playing a prisoner or slave game, neater, better looking ties, whatever that means to you, might be considered.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, AlwaysTied.
Like you, mostly naked.
But a lot depends on what I do: usually in normal clothes or just with underwear on.
I have a latex costume that doesn't cover my legs and has a brassiere at the top that I can stick balloons in, but I rarely use it.

Sometimes after a session just a soft nightgown to feel naked, but no cold after being tied up in a lot of ropes.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

usually just my underwear, unless im using a latex sleepsack, in which case i would be naked.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Always tied.
I usually wear either leather Micro briefs or Spandex micro briefs. This is mainly because if I have to get third party (non consensual) help, I do not want them to feel embarrassed finding me naked. Occasionally costumes e.g. super hero/heroine.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 01:45 Basically, my regular clothes (ladies always have a generous wardrobe :wink: ) unless I think of a specific costume or if it's a special occasion.

But I do take care with my hosiery by using only soft silky rope on my legs.

Jenny.
I find the thought of that statement most exciting.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Konsba

Post by Konsba »

Recently most of my sessions I'm completely naked if possible. It took some courage to start doing that, but I found that I like it and it adds to the feeling of helplessness.

Other times I just wear a loose pair of pyjamas pants with no underwear, mainly for... practical reasons. Even then I'm usually topless because of various nipple clamping setups.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

AlwaysTied wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 01:06 What do you often wear when you tie yourself?
It depends on my mood, but usually it's either naked or with black pantyhose/garter belt stockings. I also wear a type of cock&balls bondage to make it more frustrating, while I still don't have a chastity cage to wear.
I'd love to add heels, but living with fam still makes it difficult to order/hide them and be safe about it not being found.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."