Walk of shame inspiration!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
simonelovesyou

Walk of shame inspiration!

Post by simonelovesyou »

A fellow lady on here mira, once wrote a story call the walk of shame, amazing story and made me do my own,

I first put on my corset, seamed stockings, thong, slip bra [which had my clover clamps attached in a way i could not get them off without removing the bra] along with a tight satin dress and my 6 inch heels!

I got my coat and joggers and headed off in my car to my lovley spot i like to walk, consiting of 40m walk right next to a main road before it heads off away from the road.

Once i arrived i headed off in my outfit leaving my male clothing in my car and walked down to a bench about 600m down this path. This part felt amazing out and about feeling the cool air around my stockings and up my dress concentrating on not walking to fast as the heels a very high and hard to walk in.

At the bench after taking a few videos and enjoying my situation. i started to do the business and ended up fully finishing into my face mask. Now it wasnt fun any more i wanted out, but i am stuck in my outfit with no way to cover myself up or remove my clothing until i get home, so the walk of shame starts, hope i dont bump into anyone and want to get back asap.

On the way back it was ok very scary and my nipples wear screaming for freedom [been on for about 40 minutes] and i didnt want to be wearing my 6 inch high heels making them a pain to walk in but managed until i got to the bit where i was next to the main road.

I ended up putting my messy face mask on my mouth forcing me to smell my seed so noone could see my face before making my way to my car, about 10 cars went past and i wanted to sink into the ground. I got back to my car sat down and realised i completed my own little walk of shame, with in 2 minutes of sitting in my car a family came walking past, that would of been fun if i was still out in my outfit.

I then headed to my local fast food place and went though the drive though not hiding the fact of what i was wearing and headed home

Once home i was then able to remove my dress and fianlly removed my clover clamps that hurt so good and made me ready to go again.

Has anyone esle done a simular walk of shame??
Kinbaku

Re: Walk of shame inspiration!

Post by Kinbaku »

simonelovesyou wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 23:50 Has anyone else done a simular walk of shame??
I did this walk in a forest in complete darkness. Instead of the nipple clamps I used a chastity connected with my DG-lab - which grew stronger as time went on - in a sock.
Karren

Re: Walk of shame inspiration!

Post by Karren »

I never called it "shame" but walk of excitement! lol Have gone out totally enfemme wearing a corset, girdle, dress, stockings, heels (the works) and vibrating butt plug and TENS unit connected to my breasts. Out in a public shopping mall. It was amazing, basically drained batteries on both devices before I could get back to the hotel to remove them.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX