Lock tober

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
waynegh

Lock tober

Post by waynegh »

Here is an Idea from Youtube called lock tober for the month of October. You might need a partner for this. It's mostly involves
being locked in a chastity belt all month long. The partner keeps the key and leave the chastity belt for you to put on.
Once locked, your stuck all month or until your partner decides when to return and free you. Personally I much rater
lock myself in a pair of denim shorts with someone keeping the key all day. I had other ideas for Lock tober
like see how long a person can go locked in a pair of high heels, and for guys who don't like the thought of wearing a skirt
some can be persuaded into trying one on and then thread a chain through the belt loops and padlock it tight and leave him for
days or weeks with that skirt stuck on him like what one house wife did with her husband. I could special order one of those
locking dresses from ebay and let someone lock me in it for a whole week. So far I had logue issues with the website like
wrong password notices and then they wanted to know what my old phone number was so they can resolve the issue
Who in the world would remember an old phone number since it's not being used any more?
Maybe I'll wait till winter when its bitter cold outside and give someone keys for a week then lock a short skirt on tight with a chain
and padlock and lock leg shackle on. Then I'll have to stay in until the person I gave the keys to comes back with them.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Lock tober

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There's always next year
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠