no "new topics" page

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
lj

no "new topics" page

Post by lj »

After the software upgrade, which happened during a period I was away , so I missed the warning of its impending arrival (so things suddenly looked a bit different and my brain took a while to work out what had gone...)
but is there something I need to "switch on" or does the "new topics" link no longer exist. I found it very useful as I tend to drop in to check what is going on and see if there is anything I need to follow up.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gregovic

Re: no "new topics" page

Post by Gregovic »

You can find these in the menu at the top left corner, the 4 horizontal bars. Click that and then select the option you want
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

After you found the page, if you enable your bookmark navigation bar in your browser, you can drag the url to that bar to create a bookmark. Next tim you want to see the new topics, you can just open the bookmark. Because on the old forum there was a permanent link visible on all pages, and I use that a lot, I created my own link that is always visible.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm still getting used to the new layout, but I think it might have some improvements I might like.
Not loving the way it shows the last topic replied to after each board. See the very very bottom for an example. Thinking of replying to something else there just to get rid of it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I find the new layout very practical. Some features have larger buttons - great for aging eyes! The top menu bar is less cluttered, cleaner. Everything is in menus. I saw that Quick Links drop-down as soon as I logged on the first time after the upgrade, and found the very useful menu inside it. Very well organized. :D

Just remember that for regular members, there's nothing that can break anything. Explore! Then it's just the relatively minor (major for many who have to do it) task of changing old habits :shock: and getting used to the new format.

:idea: If the forum software can evolve, improve, so can we! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 00:41 I find the new layout very practical. Some features have larger buttons - great for aging eyes! The top menu bar is less cluttered, cleaner. Everything is in menus. I saw that Quick Links drop-down as soon as I logged on the first time after the upgrade, and found the very useful menu inside it. Very well organized. :D

Just remember that for regular members, there's nothing that can break anything. Explore! Then it's just the relatively minor (major for many who have to do it) task of changing old habits :shock: and getting used to the new format.

:idea: If the forum software can evolve, improve, so can we! 8)

Jenny.
Yes, It is a lot of work to make a site like this and it has a lot of improvements compared to the older version. And every new thing in the virtual and real world takes time to get used to, but I like the new possibilities that are hidden in this new world of BoundAnna. Start searching. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

>Insert GIF of final meeting between Luke and Yoda here<
"Look I so old, to such young eyes". "When 900 years old you reach, look so good, you will not"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 01:05 >Insert GIF of final meeting between Luke and Yoda here<
"Look I so old, to such young eyes". "When 900 years old you reach, look so good, you will not"
:rofl: