Scenario from Restricted

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Kinbaku

Scenario from Restricted

Post by Kinbaku »

Today I received this scenario from Restricted (it turned out afterwards that it was a predicament :mrgreen: :rofl: ):
I want you to cuff your wrists to a chain around your waist. The padlock to that must obviously be within the reach of one hand so when you retrieve the key you can insert it into the lock.

This is the hard bits. Your ankles must be chained together so you can't walk straight to the key. A chain from the ankle chain must go to the waist chain. This must be short enought to keep your legs bent.

The keys must be suspended on the other side of the room, but at a height about 5 cm above where your hands would be.if you strained against the cuffs and chain.

Now, you can either waddle across the room or bump your butt, but of course, you won't be able to get the full pull of your feel as the chain to the waist belt will stop that. Good luck. Let me know how you get on.

You could cuff your hands in front of you, but with a chain that goes between the legs and fastens to a waist chain. This wil stop you bringing your hands too far forward.

Another way to make a safe release is to get an old hands type clock. Remove one of the hands, (last up to 30 minutes if you remove the hour hand and up to six hours if you remove the minute hand). When the hand reaches the six, the key on a loop of cotton will fall off.

Because I have everything nearby I tried it out, so here is my story with it.
I used my leather ankle and wrist cuffs and a very long chain.

I closed the chain around my waist with a chain connection that I bolted to my back - out of reach when my hands are tied on the front.

While I was sitting on a chair (legs under a 90° angle) I let the other end go through the both rings of my ankle cuffs. I did it twice so it was blocked and my left and right foot where close together. Then the chain is going inside my waist chain at my belly and back downwards to my ankle cuffs. Going through the cuffs again and back to the front of the waist chain, inside the waist chain and back to the ankle cuffs where I cinched the chain connection between the ankle cuffs. So I had one chain at the back and 4 chains in the front, all with the same length holding my legs in a bend position.

At the height just above the knees I put a padlock through these 4 chains for the connection with the rings of my wrist cuffs. So not only my legs are well folded but also my back was bent forwards. :twisted:

It took me 35 minutes to make it and test it: first connected only my right hand for to see if I can open the lock with only the right hand in this difficult position.

Then 10 minutes for closing the padlock: it was very difficult with the hands close together and the padlock had to stay in the 4 chains and the 2 rings of the cuffs. :whip:

Before I had placed the key on the edge of my computer table in my bureau, put the backup key on the ground at the toilet and started from the other side of the living room.

It took me 15 minutes to reach the key on the table. Having to stop regularly because I was exhausted, but the longer I stand still the more my legs get tired. And the more I moved the more my back hurt.🙂 So a good predicament. :mrgreen:

When I reached the key I was afraid to grab the key with my trembling hand - if the key where to fall, I would have to travel a long distance to the toilet for the backup key. Luckely I got the key.

But because I didn't see how the keyhole was I needed 12 minutes to open the lock, totaly in sweat, with trembling legs and hurting back. Had almost 2 times an orgasme. I think when I had my DG-lab on me an orgasme was inevytably preventable!😬 :rofl:

After 2 hours I still feeling the effect of this exercise.🙂
gwrolla

Re: Scenario from Restricted

Post by gwrolla »

that sounded like fun, kin.

too bad i dont have a Dg lab.

i cant afford anything else, until my union check gets to me, this Feb.

but, i already have a plan, to buy me a Handy vibe toy.

i want a handy!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

On October 30th I did the following scenario that I had tested and improved on the 29th:
I wore the full leather set: collar, handcuffs and ankle cuffs.
A chain around my waist, secured to my back, went via my anus :shock: to my ankle cuffs, which I had tied close together with a padlock, and from there to my collar so that I was forced to remain on my knees.
My thighs were tied together with a rope just above the knee. This rope was cinched to a second chain that also went to my collar and made me bend over; also making it impossible for me to look up.
Between that chain and my body were my iron handcuffs that I had inserted into the rings of the leather handcuffs. Although it was not necessary to double lock them in this way, I did so anyway to prevent them from closing too much and making it impossible to obtain the redeeming key (see below).
The key of the handcuffs was attached to the chain of the iron handcuffs through the main padlock.
The key to the main padlock hung with a fabric thread on a fan that moved to the left and right and at the height of the fan I had made a kind of airplane wing on that thread with duct tape. This caused the key to move constantly from left to right and back and forth at a height that I could only reach with my fingertips.

I started from the other side of the room, where I first attached my DG-lab to my penis with the KinkInSpace script that would start up from 40 to 180 after 10 minutes with the pattern "Random square pattern generator V3" (I only used it till 160, so I must hurry that I can get free before it gets more than 160).
To add to the difficulty, I also put my dog socks on my hands.
DogSocks.jpg
DogSocks.jpg (12.73 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Inch by inch I was crawling on knees and elbows to the fan.
But half way through I had to stop because I already had an orgasm. :shock:
Once I arrived under the fan, I reached wildly behind my head for the moving key in the hope that it was not hanging too high. I think I hit him after about 3 minutes, but I was too late in bringing both hands together. I couldn't grab anything with only one hand because of the dog socks. But after 6 minutes I finally got the prize and the key fell on the floor. Now I could use both hands to bring the key into my left hand - close to the left thumb so I could tighten it in the direction of inserting it into the lock. After freeing my hands it was now time to return on my elbows and knees to my starting point to release all other locks. All the time under the increasing stimulation of the DG-lab. Only then could I return to the center of the room to stop the DG-lab.

However, I didn't feel like doing this yet. Particularly because the spreader bar was already strapped to the legs of a cabinet with a ratchet at each end. So I connected my ankle cuffs to the ratchets, pulled them on and then attached my leather handcuffs to my back with the iron handcuffs that were blocked on my back in the chains around my waist. Remained standing like this with legs spread until the program stopped at strength 180. :evil:

Total time of the "relaxation" (the next day I still feel it in my thighs, especially when I want to squat down :rofl: ): 2 hours 40 minutes.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Yesterday I did 2 sessions that I received from Restricted. One that was planned for yesterday evening and one that was for today after the session with Gwrolla.
But I cheated on the first one, So I thought I needed a punishment and did also the scenario for today.

The first one was with tied legs (ankles, below and above the knees) and hands cuffed on the back crawling on my stomach to the key that was just out reach, so I must try to sit down and with my hands on the back going in strappado for reaching the key.

I just bought a telescopic magnet so that I added an extra difficulty:
Padlock, key with string for door handle, telescopic magnet
Padlock, key with string for door handle, telescopic magnet
TelescopicMagnetPadlockKey.jpg (16.21 KiB) Viewed 4946 times
the key was hanging on the door handle far out of my reach. I locked this outside door so that the key could only be brought within my reach with the magnet. The magnet is attached to my refrigerator at a height of 33 cm.

My job was to crawl on my stomach to the fridge, place myself there in sitting position away from the magnet and try to take the magnet in strappado. I was very afraid that it would fall on the floor and roll under the fridge. For this purpose I had placed pieces of cardboard nearby. But that would be a real problem with your hands behind your back and not being able to see what you are doing.
From there I crawl back on my stomach to the door, sit away from the door, pull out the telescopic magnet completely and, in a strappado position, use the tips of my fingers to try to find the little key with the small magnet and then carefully determine the shape of the handle: following first away from the door and then parallel to the door.

But I found that I can crawl faster forward on my left side. The scenario was finished after 35 minutes. Luckily I didn't need my backup key in a bottle of ice that I had placed 4 rooms away in the bathroom (there I had to pour the ice cold water on the floor after the ice had melted so that I could get the key in that ice cold water ): it took 5 hours 10 minutes for the ice to melt.

Because I only moved on my stomach for a short distance I needed a punishment and did the following scenario:
You need a long chain, a padlock and a sleeping bag or another strong bag like a burlap bag.

Throw the key to the padlock at the bottom of the bag.
Then crawl in with your feet and tie the bag securely around the ankles and then block the chain with the padlock.
The first time I did it I had tied the chain too high so that it sank to my ankles due to my jerking movements with my legs in the air and the bondage was no longer tight: after 10 minutes I was able to get the key outside the bottom through the small opening between my ankles.

The second time I gave the sleeping bag more space at the feet - making the place for the key bigger - and secured it with the lock at the narrowest part of the ankles with 9 turns of the chain. Several times I wondered whether the small key was still inside or had not become stuck in the folds of the sleeping bag near my ankles. :shock:
Due to the thickness of the sleeping bag, I could not feel where the key was from the outside. This session lasted 40 minutes, because I only find the right solution 10 minutes before I got free.
If you want to try it, think carefully about what the right solution is before you work up a sweat.
And because I was completely naked with constant stimulation of my penis swaying up and down, I had to restrain myself from having an orgasm. :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Just escaped from a simple 25 minute self-bondage. (Without the preparation that took 30 minutes :whip: :mrgreen: )

In the middle of the computer room I had hung the key to a padlock on a rope with a simple knot at mouth height. The light was off, but there was enough light from the living room to see the rope hanging.
I had placed a pillow on the floor near the door between the living room and the computer room.

First a long chain was placed twice around my waist and secured behind me with a chain link. From between my legs to the front, inserted into the waist ring and back to the back in the waist ring and back to the front in the waist ring, each time alternating to the left and right of my scrotum.

Then securely tie the ankles, below the knee and above the knee, with 3 ropes.
Put the remaining piece of chain between the legs to the back of the rope twisted above the knee and then back between the legs into the waist ring.
I had connected this end to all the chains in the front and to the chain between the handcuffs with the padlock where the key is hanging in the computer room. In the middle between the chains was also the key to the handcuffs, completely useless as long as they are in the padlock.

I stood in the furthest place from the computer room in the living room.
Once the starting time arrived, I set off half inch by half inch on my way to the key. I undid the knot with my teeth, inevitably causing the key to fall to the floor.
Then I went to the light switch, which I pressed with the tip of my nose so that I could look for the key. Here I was lucky that it had fallen in an easily accessible place.

Then back to the door between the two rooms to lower myself onto the head cushion.

After this I was able to slowly crawl to the key while sitting. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Did the following scenario from Restricted today (time: 2h30m, including self-bondage):
Placed the keys to handcuffs and padlock if using chain on the other side of the room.
If using chain, you will need to cuff your hands in front of you with the padlock. With rope, cuff them behind you, so you can't get on any knots. I did it with rope.
One rope as a crotch-rope harness like this for connecting my metal handcuffs.

Then sit down on the floor. Cross my legs. Wind rope around my ankles three times and then cinch it off, ready for the "Agura Shibari" like this, but I first did the Agura like this to make it easier to pull my ankles close and then apply the futomomo.
A bit like this from 0:54 (sorry for the other language, but if you have seen the other 2 videos, it is easy to understand with only watching), but a little more Futomomo wraps and 3 rounds of rope per wrap. I also put my feet near the binding so I couldn't use them to push me off.

Then cuff my hands behind me and double lock it with a paperclip. That way you can't ease the rope off. Now I had to get myself across the room to get the keys. I had to stop 9 times to rest during the very slow ride and sweat dripped down my back and sides.

Don't forget, with chain, your hands must be in front of you, because you don't have no knots in front to loosen. :mrgreen:

PS: More detail of the Agura Shibari.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Just completed the following scenario from Restricted (total time: 1h40m):

I always have jars half-filled with ice in the freezer.
Placed the key to the padlock in the middle of a jar, then add water and let it freeze again. The key therefore ends up in the center of the ice block.

Stripped naked and put on my leather handcuffs.
Prepared the following: 3 ropes, a chain, padlock and 5 zip ties.

The ice block with the key was placed on the floor in the living room on a mop and plastic.

Then in the office room, I twisted the chain around my waist 4 times and secured it from the front with a chain connection.
Then a rope above the knees and cinched, then the same under the knees and around the ankles.

Then the chain between the legs is brought at my back and inserted into the ring of the left cuff. Then through the chain around my waist and back between the legs, but now along the other side of the scrotum.

Then took the 5 zip ties and connected at the front and back 2 far apart chain links in various places, but not yet tightened them.

Then the chain through the ring of the right hand cuff, into the chain belt around my waist and back down so that I could connect it to itself with the padlock at the level of my right hand and making the chain under tension.

Now I just had to tighten the zip ties to fully tension the chain. :twisted:
After half an hour I was completely tied up with the left hand at the back and the right hand at the front, impossible to loosen without the key. :mrgreen:

Now I could shuffle step by step to the ice, where I quietly lowered myself to my knees on a pillow, but now I could no longer move until I discovered that if I put my head on the ground I could push myself up on my head and toes and thus let my knees land a little further back on the ground. So I crawled backwards to the key.

Here I could just touch the ice with my right hand, which I warmed up alternately with my fingers and then with the palm of my hand. After 22 minutes I was finally able to free my right hand.
It took another 13 minutes before I could remove all the ropes with just my right hand and still on my knees. After that I could move to the safety scissors.

But I made a mistake: I pulled the zip ties too tight so I couldn't cut them anymore. :shock:
That's why I started very carefully cutting the zip ties with a knife, but of course that wasn't easy with only one hand and everything behind my back. It was only after another 35 minutes that I was released. :whip:
Kinbaku

Scenario from Restricted

Post by Kinbaku »

Just did a short but intense self-bondage of Restricted (20 minutes).
Restricted20231113.jpg
Restricted20231113.jpg (15.21 KiB) Viewed 4276 times
Putting on my leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs.
Because I'm right-handed, this is the method (otherwise you have to switch left and right).

As a backup, I had set my time lock (violet) on my right handcuff with the time at 1 o'clock.

My right ankle cuff connected to the right end of the spreader bar via a ratchet (red).

From my left hand behind my back - holding the ratchet rope - a chain left down my right side, between my legs to the left end of the spreader bar. Here the left ankle cuff and the right wrist cuff were connected to a regular padlock (black) via the timer padlock (violet).

Then I tightened the ratchet so that my legs were spread.
Now I stood there bent over (the brown at the top of the picture is my hair that I almost no longer have :rofl: ), right hand connected to the left foot and left hand all the way along the left side behind my back.

So I could go to the key on the floor and pick it up with my right hand, but I couldn't use both hands at the same time.
I had thought about this first and hoped to be able to put myself on my right knee and thus bring my left hand down to the right hand. However, because my legs were optimally spread, I did get down a bit with my left hand, but the chain remained blocked on my right thigh.

Fortunately, I am well practiced in opening a padlock with one hand: by holding the lock between my thumb and little finger, I could insert the key into the lock with my index and middle fingers and then free myself. :D

But despite the short time, I was still out of breath and on shaking legs. :mrgreen:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Today's assignment was one that was completed quickly during preparation, which is why only the time included between closing the last padlock and liberation: 22 minutes 14 seconds.

Today's quest. Cuff your right ankle to your right hand. Left ankle to left hand. You should be in a kneeling position.

Now you have to cross the room to retrieve the keys to release yourself.
The only problem is the keys must be the other side of the door which you will have to open with your mouth or chin. (Crawling backwards).

So after placing the 2 keys in the hallway at the front door with the door between the living room and the hallway closed, I got down on my knees in the computer room. Direction away from the sliding door between the computer room and the living room.

Right wrist to right ankle and left wrist to left ankle using 2 timer padlocks (set at 2 o'clock) and 2 padlocks in series with the timer padlocks.
So I crawled backwards on my knees. Meanwhile, I wondered if I would be able to reach the door handle.
Along the way I sat with my right foot against something so that I leaned on my head in order to be able to lift my entire right leg.

When I arrived at the door, it quickly became clear that I would never be able to reach the door handle with my mouth. :shock:
However, by crawling as close as possible to the door and stretching as much as possible, I was just able to push the door handle down with my forehead.
Then crawled back away from the door so that I could open the door.

Then from there I crawled backwards looking for the 2 keys. Now I was afraid that I would push the keys further and further away with my feet, so I always first explored the whole area before crawling further back.
Until I found a key with my right hand. After trying to open that lock with the right hand, it turned out to be the one from the left.
I then threw the key under my legs towards the left side, but I couldn't find it again! :shock:
Then I looked for the other key and when I picked it up it turned out that they were both in the same place. :rofl:
But because I had used too small a lock for the left side, I couldn't reach it with the key. :evil:
Now, however, I had learned: carefully placed the key of the right lock under my left leg and then carefully crawled to the side until I had held the key with my right hand.
Now I was lucky that it was the right key and I could get up again after also loosening the left lock with the help of my right hand. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

My task for today was a hogtie (duration 58 minutes).

Put on my leather wrist and ankle cuffs and locked them with small padlocks.

The keys of padlocks L and R were placed in a long sock together with six other similar keys. Place this sock on the floor in the middle of another room.

The time padlock (set to 2 hours) was attached to the ring of each handcuff with a large zip tie that I had only closed slightly.
I also connected a large zip tie to each ring of the ankle cuffs.

Then connected my DG-lab with the new DG-lab program: start after 1 hour, with an increase to +30 every time between 20 and 40 seconds and a random strength jump of +20 every time between 20 and 40 seconds. Channel A (penis) randomly switching between Breath, Tide, Compress, Graintouch and Spring. Channel B randomly alternates between Breath and Tide.
The DG-lab was attached to the back of my left upper arm, completely out of reach of my hands.
Then started with a start value of 30 on channels A and B.

Then lie down in a hogtie in the first room far from the door of the 2nd room.
Put on my blindfold.
Left wrist connected to left ankle with lock L, the same on the right with lock R.
Then I put on the 4 zip ties so that it was impossible to get on my knees and I was forced to move around in this hogtie.

So I had an hour to search blindfolded for the sock and to free myself by taking one key from the sock and trying it in the padlocks L and R. Otherwise, an increasingly strong signal from my DG-lab would encourage me. :twisted:

If I couldn't get to the sock, it would take an hour of suffering before the timer padlocks would free me. :shock:
Fortunately I was just in time, albeit with abrasions on my shoulders to be able to move quickly.
Aiutantessc

Post by Aiutantessc »

Hi, sorry for my stupid question but what is "Restricted" ?
A web site ? I'm looking for self bondage dares.
Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Aiutantessc.
"Restricted" is the username of one of our most senior and popular members here.
If you would like to request a scenario, please start a new thread and give us a list of your gear, clothing, toys, anything you have that is bondage related, maybe a brief description of the type of scenario you want, and don't forget to include you limitations or things that may be "off limits".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Got my first quest for 2024:
Quest 2024/1

Cuff your knees and wrists. Throw all the keys to the padlocks in a darkened room. Attach your wrists to your knees by short chains, right wrist to left leg, left wrist to right leg. Now crawl and find the keys. It will be harder than you think.

So I first did a number of tests with just a chain just above the right knee attached to the right side with a padlock and with a small loop of chain links on the outside. I could then attach the ring of the left hand cuff to this with the help of a zip tie. This way I could test whether I could operate the lock key with my left hand.
Making the loop smaller each time, I eventually came to the conclusion that a single loose link was sufficient. :evil:

There we went:
put on the leather handcuffs; These were not supposed to be locked, because my hands or head could never reach the cuffs. :gag:
From the 2nd link, the chain is wrapped around my right leg and secured with a padlock RK.
Thence to the right ankle;
around this ankle and blocked with a padlock RA, but not secured yet;
around the left ankle;
and then this blocked by placing the padlock RA of the right ankle in the 2 links of the left ankle;
tying the ankles very close together in this way.
thence just above the left knee around the left leg and secured to the left side of that thigh with padlock LK, leaving at least one link free on that side.
Then tie the chains around the upper legs together in the middle with another padlock BK, keeping the legs close together.

In a dark room (windows and doors all closed, and lights off) dropping the keys in random places; then sit on the floor on the other side of the room;
Connected the zip tie through the free link on the left knee to the ring of the right hand cuff and tightened it just a little so that it stayed in place;
the same with the zip tie on the right knee and the ring of the left hand cuff;
Now I could tighten the zipties further, bringing the legs up and crossing the arms between the legs.

Then started the chrono and started the journey to the keys.

Rocking back and forth turned out to be the fastest way to move, unfortunately at one point I ended up with my right side stuck against a cupboard on my right side. :shock:
Moving forward was now no longer possible. Luckily I was able to scrape the mat to the left by pushing off against the cupboard - my poor bottom. :roll:

Scanning the ground is only possible in a limited area to the left and right below the area below your knees - if the key is close to your butt, you won't be able to reach it.
By tilting sideways you can scan a slightly larger area, but beware: I once fell on my left side and had great difficulty getting back up.

Only after 31 minutes was I free again.

It's a good exercise for all the abdominal muscles and back muscles - I still feel them very well. :mrgreen:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Today I completed a new challenge that I received a few days ago:

Leather handcuffs, ankle cuffs and collar were put on and secured with padlocks. Drop the keys on the floor in a different and dark room.
The chain on my cuffs measures 1000 mm, but the distance between collar and ankle cuffs may only be 400 mm. Therefore, one chain was folded in half and both ends of the middle were attached to the collar at a distance of 100 mm. Then put both ends through the D-rings of the handcuffs and then attach the ends to the D-rings of the ankle cuffs.

So I had to move to the other room and look for the keys there.
At first I wanted to move forward on my haunches, but I quickly fell backwards, after which I shuffled on my hands and knees to look for the keys - ... and head, because the chain was too short to raise my head from the ground. :rofl:

I had had 34 minutes of searching fun. :D

Then I had to repeat the same thing but with the 400mm chain on my back - going from the collar to the ankle cuffs in a hogtie.

Even though the collar was wide enough, I didn't think it was safe to attach my ankles to it. I also failed to get the distance between neck and feet within 400mm.

Because I did not pass the test, I punished myself by placing in a hogtie: I put on the collar, but made a shoulder harness from an 8 mm rope (6 turns over each shoulder) to which I attached a ratchet that pulled my ankle cuffs up to the highest possible position in which I could tighten the ratchet. :evil:
Under the perineum and under the penis, channel A of the DG-lab was attached and the new program from KinkInSpace with setting: Maximum A: 140 , starts at 40 for 180 minutes.
After those 3 hours of hogtie under stimulation I was devastated; I couldn't even stand on my feet at first. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Finally performed a dare from Restricted today with some adjustments from myself. :wink:

Coincidentally, the fitness elastics were in extra advertising and there were just 2 boxes left.
Restricted20240328.jpg
They are both attached to 2 opposite doors at a distance of 4 meters with the orange tension straps. At the same time, I used the same tension straps to attach the ratchets to the elastic without damaging it. The free distance of the orange band is the same as the maximum value with which the elastic may be tightened so that I can be sure that I am not overloading the elastic.

The rope from the ratchet then runs through the D-ring of the handcuff and out to the ice lock (backup) and that way there is no rope knot anywhere near my hands that I could untie.

I can pull the ratchet with the other hand on the white string so that my hands are spread out on either side.

The padlock keys are tied to both D-rings of the handcuffs with a thin wire in the middle of the wire so that they cannot shift to the left or right.
These keys are in a jar with ice so I have to wait at least until the ice has melted before I can free myself. During an initial test in the same room, it took about 30 minutes.

The black/white and white/blue rope serves to tie both my legs into a futomomo so that I am forced to sit on my knees on blankets and a towel in the middle of the room.

Then the elastic bands of the DG-lab are connected to my penis after I have applied a loose crotch rope.
After a 10 minute break, this DG-lab starts with an increasingly stronger signal on A and B. To prevent me from just waiting for the ice blocks on both ratchets to melt without making any effort to free myself.

Scenario:
I sit on my knees in futumomo with both hands outstretched to the opposite doors.
After 10 minutes the DG-lab starts to provide my penis with increasingly stronger stimulation, but I have to wait for the ice in the jar to melt before I can get the keys to the padlocks of my handcuffs.

And then the actual exercise begins: I have to bring my hands together with all my strength to be able to place the key in the padlock with the right precision. This allows me to release my handcuffs.

If I get too tired, I have to wait until one of the ice blocks near the ratchets has melted, releasing the tension from the elastic. Due to the construction, the elastic then shoots away from me and there is no danger of me being hit. I had tested whether the ratchet clamp would cause any problems, but the distance between the clamp and the ice is too small to hurt me if it comes my way.

But the longer I wait, the more painful the DG-lab becomes, so I will keep trying to get loose. :twisted:

The only thing that was disappointing was the futomomo: I had tied them very loosely so as not to cut off the blood supply. Despite that, my feet were asleep when I freed myself.
Because there was a desk behind me, I also had my legs tied to the legs of the desk so that I could not close my legs.
All in all, we had a "pleasant" pastime for a full afternoon. :mrgreen: