Hit me with the best you've got ;)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
why1931

Hit me with the best you've got ;)

Post by why1931 »

Hi again you lovely creative folks!

It looks like I'm once again going to have a bunch of free time to myself and some additional equipment and toys to put to use, so I thought what better to do than come here and see what fun ideas everyone might come up! I work from home today so I can do some light/stationary self bondage during the day, and in about 9 hours I'll be totally free to be bound until Sunday morning. I'd love to hear any ideas someone might have, can be as long or short as you can think of within the time I have :D A updated toy list is below, besides it I've got all the normal stuff a person has in their apartment. I'm on the 13th floor, 6'2" tall dad bod guy. If I try your idea also happy to try and send a proof of doing it!

Ropes of varying lengths
Metal timer padlock
Locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Real handcuffs, 2 keys, double locks
Several small padlocks with the same key, 2 sets
Zip ties
Vet wrap
Duct tape
Carabiners of various sizes and types
Gags
Spandex hoods, one open mouth, one open mouth and eye
Variety of chastity devices
Vibrator
Nipple clamps
Usual household stuff

Thanks in advance for whatever ideas might be suggested!!
Kinbaku

Re: Hit me with the best you've got ;)

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your leather hand and ankle cuffs.
Connect the two ankle cuffs together using 2 sturdy carabiners. If in doubt, you can use 4 equal carabiners (2 in the left ring and 2 in the right ring of the ankle cuffs that you then connect 2 by 2).

Every new hour you must change chastity devices so that you have put them all on at least once.
When changing the chastity you must put on your nipple clamps: first put on the nipple clamps, change the chastity and then take off the nipple clamps.

Once you have used all the chastity and the time for your session has been there, you remove your chastity.
Wrap 1 iron handcuff key in a wad of toilet paper (the 2nd key is your backup, let it by your timer padlock so you can use it if the timer padlock isn't working) and put a lot of duct tape around this wad. Like you did with viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14535&p=116658#p114408, but this time use more duct tape.

Connect your vibrator upside down to your abdomen using the ropes. Now till up your penis and tape it against the vibrator.
Set the padlock timer to half an hour and connect it to a fixed object that you cannot move (table, cupboard, heating pipe, ...) but do not close it yet.
Place the iron left handcuff in the left ring of the leather handcuff.
Go to the center of the room (or to another room).
Put your 'spandex hood with only the mouth opening' on.
Drop the wad with the key here in the middle of the room (or in the other room).

Now blindly look for your timer padlock and connect the chain of your iron handcuffs to it. Close the padlock and start the timer.
Now start the vibrator.
Place your hands behind your back and lock the right iron handcuff into the ring of the right leather handcuff.

You now have to wait half an hour before you can move away from the solid object. Then you have to look for the prop with the key.
Finally, with your hands behind your back, remove the duct tape to access the releasing key.