where is Kinbaku???

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
gwrolla

where is Kinbaku???

Post by gwrolla »

hey all!

im gwrolla, from the True stories thread.

me and Kinbaku, has been doing twice a week sessions for awhile, up to 2 months ago.

his last known location, was somewhere in Japan.

please help me find him, or at least see if he is okay or hurt.

any info, kik me at: gwscion
Riddle

Re: where is Kinbaku???

Post by Riddle »

Japan is not an easy place for foreigners to communicate with their friends and family back home. Free Wi-Fi is a foreign concept and even if it is offered, the information for it will be in Japanese so foreigners are unlikely to know it exists.

Cell phones are not likely to function in Japan because they use a proprietary cell network and frequency.

I am surprised that we have not heard from Kinbaku for this long. Then again, he did not give us any details about his plans. All we know is that he would be unavailable in September and October. I am hoping to hear something from him soon.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

One must remind ourselves that as Riddle mentioned, Kinbaku would be unavailable for two months or so. We're still in October, so I'm not worried about him. Yet.

I would start worrying from mid-November on. Something might have happened to him health-wise and prevents him from returning home. Or something else personal, like family, where he has to put 100% of his attention to. Not all scenarios are worst-case. We have to stay positive unless evidence says otherwise.

Knowing him, he might have been kidnapped by a cabal of evil geishas and they're having their way with him... :rofl:

Take it easy, don't let your imaginations go amok with bad things (it's mostly bad for yourselves), and have faith. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:One must remind ourselves that as Riddle mentioned, Kinbaku would be unavailable for two months or so. We're still in October, so I'm not worried about him. Yet.

I would start worrying from mid-November on. Something might have happened to him health-wise and prevents him from returning home. Or something else personal, like family, where he has to put 100% of his attention to. Not all scenarios are worst-case. We have to stay positive unless evidence says otherwise.

Knowing him, he might have been kidnapped by a cabal of evil geishas and they're having their way with him... :rofl:

Take it easy, don't let your imaginations go amok with bad things (it's mostly bad for yourselves), and have faith. :love:

Jenny.
I couldn't agree more Jenny. Over the years I've been here I have had to leave for periods, not that anyone would have notice, due to illness, overwhelming life problems and an accident. I either couldn't access the site physically or my desire to be here simply got over ran by other things.
Give Kinbaku some space, he told us all he was going AWOL and its still October. Calm down and take a chill pill, relax be happy. Kinbaku is probably having a fun and jolly time.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Iirc correctly he mentioned he'd be away until the 8th. Thats a bit under 2 weeks to get back after a very long trip, put things away, get back in touch with friend and family, handle all the things that pile up, etc. I don't think we need to worry either.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
:rofl: I have never considered the morality of Geishas. To me, they have been trained for a specific job (singing, dancing, conversing to entertain) and they have mastered their craft. Perhaps the Geishas invited Kinbaku to a private rope session and he is still looking for the knots. :rofl:

(Of note, Japanese rope work is done for entertainment and skilled professionals perform intricate rope bondage while specifically excluding the use of knots. If one is looking for the knots, they will be searching forever. :rofl: )
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

gwrolla wrote:

I found Kinbaku at home safe and sound recovering from his travels. He promised to visit here soon enough. So, we can call off the search party. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Let's use this energy to find Rader, Kate, OrgasmAlley and Sweh.
bounddosster wrote: Over the years I've been here I have had to leave for periods, not that anyone would have notice, due to illness, overwhelming life problems and an accident. I either couldn't access the site physically or my desire to be here simply got over ran by other things.
I'm no one, and I noticed.
As far as reaching out to absent members, I try to walk the "good touch versus "bad touch" line. Some people want to be noticed for disappearing, but many do not.
I do wish members would put it in their dying wishes that some family member announce to the forum on their behalf if they did suddenly pass on. But for probably the same underlying reason as above, I doubt we will ever see that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm no one, and I noticed.
Shannon you are a long way from being a no one.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm no one, and I noticed.
Shannon you are a long way from being a no one.
You said no one noticed you leave. No one (I) did reach out to find out what's what and what in email, during pandemic times. No one is a pronoun of a sort in this case.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote:I found Kinbaku at home safe and sound recovering from his travels. He promised to visit here soon enough. So, we can call off the search party.
So the evil Geishas finally let him loose! :rofl:
Riddle wrote: Japanese rope work is done for entertainment and skilled professionals perform intricate rope bondage
I can vouch for the entertainment part. Very, very entertaining! :D In all the right places, too... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:hey all!

im gwrolla, from the True stories thread.

me and Kinbaku, has been doing twice a week sessions for awhile, up to 2 months ago.

Here we are finally. After being away for such a long time, several people needed me here so I had to help them first.

But now I'm back in the world of BoundAnna.
It may take some time before I can help everyone back and forgive me if I have skipped a post about all the new members who have joined; in any case, a warm welcome to all new members.

@Gwrolla: we can start our sessions again from next week (your Monday/my Tuesday) at our normal time.

@Bound_Jenny: congratulations on your 10000th post.

@Shannon Steelslave: Thanks for monitoring.

@ the others: thanks for answering the questions for new scenarios and dares.

The first knot in Japan was tied for my Yucata (summer kimono) on the first evening.
JP_FirstKnot.jpg
JP_FirstKnot.jpg (21.59 KiB) Viewed 10267 times
In an armory everyone was interested in the spears and guns, while my attention naturally went to the ropes above. In particular the ropes A with which you can tie someone up very quickly so that it is impossible for him to escape.
JP_Armory.jpg
JP_Armory.jpg (27.27 KiB) Viewed 10267 times
JP_Ropes.jpg
JP_Ropes.jpg (32.16 KiB) Viewed 10267 times
To your question why I didn't come back sooner: I was only able to escape from the Geishas after I put on my Samurai costume.
JP_Samurai.jpg
JP_Samurai.jpg (23.93 KiB) Viewed 10267 times
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome back. You appear to have been missed.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Welcome back. You appear to have been missed.
Just wrote my answer to your post "I'm so sorry". My first experience again with my friend the DG-lab. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Back with a vengeance, eh?
Capture.JPG
👠👠