Be careful what you wish for.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Be careful what you wish for.

Post by restricted »

Simon Forster was annoyed with his sex life. His wife, Julia, a very beautiful and clever mail order merchant, was very vanilla. Whereas he wanted excitement. Bondage for both parts and mummification along with anything else he could think of was his idea.

Their marriage seemed to be drifting apart. Simon loved Julia and didn’t want to lose her. They used to go to shows and one turned out to be a hypnotist. Simon loved the show but said it was a fix. The victims were in on it. Eventually the hypnotist was told of his comment and was invited back stage.

“They are not in a scam. I know you see on television where someone says “sleep” and everyone sleeps, but it is not like that. It takes fifteen minutes to settle their brains so I can put them under the influence” he told them.

The couple left but a few days later Simon met the hypnotist, Hawkeye, once more. They sat in a quiet part of the pub and Simon made a suggestion that would make Hawkeye think again. Simon wanted to get Hawkeye to turn Julia into a dominatrix. Hawkeye was not sure but when he was offered three hundred pounds to do it, he thought again. “It’s a lot of money” he said
“Well to visit a domme for one hour is two hundred pounds. Five visits is one thousand and this way I get bossed about even more for less money”
“Be careful what you wish for. It might bite back at you”
“I want her to wear a tight leather swim suit type of thing with knee length leather boots, leather elbow length gloves, brandish a whip and a paddle. Then she could tie me up and once done, then have a sleep for a varying number of hours and leave me to escape. I can tie her up and play with her sex”

“That sounds a bit too kinky for me” “I’m paying you well for it” “True I suppose, but I would have to talk to your wife without you being there or you will be put under the influence. But once it starts I will give you the nod and you must pretend to be under the spell, but of course, you won’t”

Simon agreed and made arrangements to visit their house and start the treatment. “It might take a few visits though” Simon agreed. When he got home, Julia startled him by saying that for some reason she fancies trying a little spicing up of their love life, but she didn't know why.

It would be two months before Hawkeye could attend their house. Simon went to make them coffees. Quietly Hawkeye told Julia of Simons ideas. “I am not happy with it but need the money” “Oh he did, did he! I’ll give you five hundred to put him under the spell” “I’d have to do you both at the same time. It might take a few visits though” Julia agreed.

Simon came back into the room and once the coffees were drunk started to put them under the influence. Simon was given the nod but was quickly put under the spell. Hawkeye woke Simon up and told him to forget he had been hypnotised.

Simon watched as Julia was made to bow down before him and worship him. She did a few tricks and then she was woken up. Julia saw the pair laughing. Simon asked if she remembered anything and she told him no. He said she would not believe what she had done.

Simon was put in the trance again and did tricks, which he never recalled when he was woken up. Julia sat there with a straight face like nothing had happened, but she was smiling to herself inside.A couple of days and Simon quoted the key words Julia Quest 123. Julia went into a trance. He suggested that she goes along to buy the leather cat suit of his choice, boots, gloves, whip and paddler, along with handcuffs and manacles. “And call me master” Julia looking blank said “Yes Master. I will love your choices”.

They went to the shops and bought the necessary items, the cat suit was low cut to emphasise her bosom. It was were very high cut, emphasising her long legs. The collar had spikes all the way round. The face mask covered her nose and forehead. Another was a helmet that covered everything except ears, nose, eyes and mouth. Her hair could be pulled through a hole in the back to give a pony tail. The thigh length boots had a six inch heel. Julia was disgusted by everything but she could not complain. Finally she had white shirt cuffs to put on her wrists.

The shop owner took Julia into the dressing rooms while Simon took a look around the shop picking up some handcuffs and ankle manacles. In the room the woman who owned the shop spoke to Julia. “Are you sure you want this? All men pick these outfits and only hookers if it’s a woman!” Julia looked at her forlornly. I have been hypnotised into wanting these. It’s not my idea, and I want to get even with him” The woman asked how Julia knew she had been hypnotised. Julia winked at her.

The shop owner went on talking. “I know a few professional domme’s that can give you advice. Come again tomorrow and I will get them to talk to you” Julia said she could do it as she has to arrange a parcel collection. Simon had to go to London and she would be dropping him off. She told the shop owner that she would love to meet them.

Simon and Julia studied the items at home when Julia was back to normal, Simon was full of enthusiasm whereas Julia felt sick. Simon gave the code and Julia went back into the trance state again. Simon ordered her to put the outfit on. Julia went to the bedroom and stripped and slowly put the outfit on. She tottered in the incredibly high heeled boots but by the time she had the collar, mask and gloves on she was quite steady.

Julia carefully picked up the whip and paddle and tottered downstairs to the lounge were she found Simon had stripped to his pants and had cuffed his hands behind his back and manacled his ankles. She looked at him lying on the floor and screamed “Get those pants off. I want you naked” Simon managed to wriggle his pants down to his ankles but of course the manacles stopped him removing them. Julia gave him a look of disgust which he read as a disapproving look.

Julia removed the boots and put her bare feet on his bum. For some reason, although the thought of wearing such a trashy outfit sickened her, at the same time she was feeling sexy. Simon turned over onto his back just as Julia went to make herself a coffee, she could see how excited Simon was. She squatted down on his erect cock crushing it between their bodies.

Rubbing herself backwards and forwards she could hear Simon getting excited. Rather than letting him make a mess on the leather she stood up and went and sat down to watch the television. Simon got fed up with lying there and gave the code for Julia to return to normal. Julia undid his handcuffs, looked at her outfit as if she was disgusted by it, asked how she got into this vile outfit and then went to get changed. By the time she returned Simon was out of the cuffs and dressed.

“That was fun” he said. Julia never responded. Simon kept on her hoping to make her admit she enjoyed it. “Maybe if I commanded her to enjoy it while she is in a trance, she will come out of it loving being a harsh woman” he thought to himself. He asked if she had enjoyed the experience but she said she didn’t remember any of it.

The next day, Julia dropped Simon off at the station and then drove to the shop. She wasn’t there long when three women came in. They looked perfectly normal, not what you would expect of a dominatrix.
Everyone introduced themselves and Julia was asked to tell her story. Simon wanted a domme. Julia took a swig of tea and then started. He had taken her to a hypnotist show and then invited the hypnotist back to their house to hypnotise her into becoming dominant.

She explained all the clothing she had bought for her. One of the women said that was typical. “It is all what men can dream of. Look, we are all normal people, but if men want to pay to be bossed around, we do it for the money” The women showed photographs of what they looked like. The woman showed them the CCTV footage of Julia. They gave her many hints and tips. One dresses them as a woman and she drags them around the streets.

Julia was astounded by what she heard. “I have a little secret” she said and the women listened more intently. Someone walked into the shop so she stopped. When the customer had left, she carried on. “The hypnotist warned me that he didn’t like what Simon was up to so I had to pretend to be hypnotised while he was. He had been told he wouldn’t be put under the trance, and he doesn’t remember it”

The women laughed. “How about getting him into some tight satin shorts and we can visit, and you of course, dressed in the outfits he likes and be severely strict with him” Julia thought that was brilliant. So a date had been given and they all knew to keep it clear. The month went by and the day soon came round.

Julia got up first, took a shower and proceeded to make breakfast. She was still in her dressing gown. Simon wandered in and sat down. “How about a little fun this weekend” she asked. Simon was up for it. He gave the password thinking that Julia would be put under the trance. She acted as though she was hypnotised and went to put on the skin tight leather cat-suit outfit Simon had chosen.

When she returned Simon’s eyes nearly popped out. “Wow. Now become the dominatrix and dominate me” Julia answered, “Yes master” With that she produced the tight satin shorts, “Put these on. You are to wear nothing else” Simon took them and went to go upstairs. “Where are you going?” Julia demanded. Put them on here and now” “Wow, this is good” Simon thought. A crack of a riding crop on his bum brought him round. “What do you say?” Simon was stunned. This was turning out better than he thought. Julia was getting into it. “Well?” she demanded. Simon replied “Thank you” and received another swipe. “You forgot something?” Simon thought and could not come up with an answer. Call me mistress at all times” Simon answered “Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress”.

Julia smiled to herself. She was beginning to enjoy this. She couldn’t wait for the others to turn up. Simon stripped, folded his clothes up and slipped into the short tight shorts. He was handed a collar with a bow tie, white short cuffs, and finally some high heeled shoes that locked on. “These are only four inches. Wait until you are in six inch heels”

Simon found it a strain on his thigh muscles walking in the heels. His calf muscles soon started to ache and he moaned. This time the sating shorts offered no protection against the riding crop on his bum. He yelped as it stung. “Silence, slave. I never said you could talk” Julia barked at him. “Blimey, she is getting into this” Simon thought. Before he could do anything, Julia pointed out that he must be enjoying it as is cock was straining in the tight confines of the satin shorts.

The doorbell rang and Julia ordered him to open the door. “I can’t go dressed like this” He exclaimed. Julia raised the crop again, so he stumbled off to open the door. “Fetch them in slave”. The women all walked in and remove their coats. They were dressed in leather like Julia. Simon began to realise he was trapped. He quickly gave the password to snap Julia out of it. She laughed. “You fool. I have not been hypnotised. I never was. I am enjoying this. It will save up a lot of money buying you clothes as you are wearing all you are going to wear in future”

“What about going shopping or my playing golf at the club?” He asked. The women looked as Julia gave him another swipe on his bum with the crop. “You go like that. I might let you wear a girl’s sleeveless satin or silk vest”

“You forgot how to address me” Julia barked” Now make us some teas” While he was gone the girls discussed what they had seen. “You don’t need to be taught anything. You are good at it. We have a gift for you” Julia opened the parcel and found a slave collar attached by chains to two wrist cuffs. “It keeps his hands away from his lower body so he is unprotected” She was told.

Simon brought the teas into the room. There were tears running down his face. “I can’t go out dressed like this. Everyone will look at me and laugh” Julia answered, “That is not my concern. That is your problem, not mine and you forgot how to address me. Girls, I need your help” The girls grabbed him, bent him over the table and held him down while Julia handed the crop to one of the domme’s. She laid into him. “You will never forget to call her mistress” Simon was bawling like a baby by now. The removed his collar and cuffs and fitted the new one.

Simon’s hands were held up to his chest. He could no protect his cock or rather sore bum now. The shopkeeper gave Julia a card. “You are now invited to the Dominatrix club. This is your one free entry then you have to join” she told her, but you must bring your slave dressed like he is to the club”

Julia asked what went on there. She was told it was an underground warehouse that has cages, pillories, stocks and all sorts of restraining devices. One of the girls said she could imagine him standing in the cage, unable to protect himself. “Its good fun watching the slaves reactions as the gay men stroke their victims bums and play with their cocks. “He won’t be able to stop them reaching into the shorts and grabbing his cock. They will love it. Most of the slaves are straight so it comes hard for them” The girls started laughing. The girl who made the statement asked what they were laughing at. “You said they would grab his cock and it will become hard for him!” She started to laugh as well.

They were talking about Simone as though he was not there. A spreader bar was fitted to his ankles. Now he could not run if he tried. Simon was ordered to get more drinks for them. He carefully turned to head for the kitchen only to receive another swipe on his bum. He yelled and the girls laughed. “You forgot something” one of the girls said. “Sorry. Thank you mistress for the order” As he turned again, he got another swipe. “You don’t learn very fast do you” Simon gave as good a curtsy a he could in view of the now extremely sore bum. “That’s better” Julia said in a strict voice. Simon was in tears.

When he returned with the drinks, he asked, “Please Julia, can we forget it and go back to being normal” Julia’s response shook him. “Why should we do that? I’m enjoying this. No, forget it. This is our new life. I am getting wet thinking of you in the cage when we go to the club and seeing all those gay men playing with your cock” Simon shook his head to say no. The girls laughed. “We will be back and help you Mistress Jules. It will be fun if he has to walk there with a collar and chain or on a bus in just those shorts and a collar and chain. I wonder what the other passengers would think. There might be an inquisitive girl or a gay man to sit next to him and get him aroused” All the girls laughed. “With that collar and cuffs on he won’t be able to stop them would he” Julia pitched in. Again there was peals of laughter.

The girls took the bags Julia produced. They were full of Simon’s clothes. He looked at them. “You won’t be needing them anymore. You have all the clothes you need” Simon asked what happens if anyone visits. “So? What difference does that make? You will answer the door in those clothes” Simon said that would be embarrassing for him. “That’s not my problem. Get over it” Julia told him.

As the girls picked up the bags of clothes and started to leave, Simon broke down, “Please mistress, I beg you don’t do it. Please lets return to how were before” Julia looked at him and scolded him, “You wanted a dominatrix. I didn’t want to be one but now I find I am really loving this. You should be careful what you wish for. I will buy you some more shorts in case they get ripped” The girls laughed, said they would drop the clothes off at the charity shop and look forward to seeing them at the club as they left the house. (It was arranged they would be left at the bondage shop).

That night found Simon chained to the wall, sleeping on the mattress on the floor. Julia settled into bed. “Before you go to sleep, you have one more job to do. No more sex for you, but I need relief. You may use your tongue on me. I need three orgasms as I haven’t had one for some time” Julia was laughing to herself as she knew Simon hated using his tongue on her, she now had the power to make him. “Perform well and I’ll buy you some really short tight leather shorts. Won’t that be nice? Fail and I’ll lock you in the street”
Simon knew he was beaten. He worked as hard as he could. Julia had her three orgasms. Simon was hoping she would have four and would change her mind. Julia laid back in the warm afterglow of her orgasms. “You did well. That settles it. Forget wearing trousers in future. I should have done this years ago”.

Simon settled back on his mattress. He cried himself to sleep that night. He knew he was beaten. It was awkward in four inch heel. He had the six inch heels to endure one day.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.