Breathplay for two. He versus she and code lock.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TicleMeEndless

Breathplay for two. He versus she and code lock.

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Here is game for two with a breathplay.
A boy. He sits on a chair. Legs tied to chair legs so that he cannot bring his thighs together. His penis locked into chastity device. He's hands locked behind chair's back - here uses leather cuffs, chained with code padlock with a four digits code. On his face a black rubber swimcap - blocking a breath and sight. Behind him a big mirror. Him goal is open padlock and remove a swimcap.
A girl. She sits on him thights. She have a stopwatch. When on stopwatch has at least 2 minutes (3 for trained person), she look to mirror. If he left the padlock and keep him fingers open wide, she allow him to get a breath (just pulls down lower part of swimcap). The boy don't know a time (in swimcap time goes by very slowly), and can left the padlock too early, but she don't give him a breath untill 2 minutes elapsed (some seconds of agony!). Touching padlock again means "i'm ready", and cycle repeats again: girl return a swimcap to face and starts stopwatch again. If he breath too long, she can decide to punish him and return a swimcap to face suddenly, without allow inhale.
When boy works on padlock and don't breath, she intensively caresses and kisses him, showing him everything she can and trying to distract him from the padlock as much as possible. If he starts to beats in agony, she grab him head by arms and agressiveliy kisses him lips just thru swimcap.
Boy can get a breath 1d20 (3d6? 5d4? 2d6+8?) times. After it counter spents, care and kiss replaces by intensive tickling, and every next breath will give a one point. Every point will give to a boy after game a very, very painful whip, and last 10 whips must applyed to tied nuts. And, of course, some special punishment for giving up. Or taped gag as sharp option - play till to win. :twisted:

P.S. Don't use a gags with a belts, it bothers swim cap to prevent a breath.
P.P.S. Tied person can be a girl. Then game must be corrected for girl's anatomy. I talking about last 10 whips. :wink:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Breathplay for two. He versus she and code lock.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm not sure I understand how this game works, but if using breath play, I would recommend an easily accessible way to release bonds, in case it becomes necessary to revive the victim from possible unconsciousness.
Does the victim know the code, and must quickly see and mirror the numbers backward in short periods where he can see without being blinded by the swim cap, to know which way and how many turns of each dial to correctly enter the code? And all of this during sensual or painful distraction and rendered blind most of the time?
Pardon me if I might have missed something.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A curiously fascinating scenario which could probably be adapted in many ways. However, assuming that the sub doesn't know the code and can't see the lock the choice of lock is perhaps extreme.

Combination padlocks of the rotating wheels rather than the combination safe type, take a couple of seconds per try as they have to be tried very deliberately because they don't just fall open as you turn the wheel, so it's easy to miss the right code in a hurry. Realistically it amounts to about 20 tries per minute. If the sub has to work through all the possible combinations then a four digit 0-9 lock would have 10,000 possible combinations, the popular four digit 1-8 lock, 4,096 but a three digit 0-9, 1,000 combinations. At 20 tries per minute, not counting breathing time, that's 500 minutes (8h20m), 205 minutes (3h20m) and 50 minutes respectively (although on average the combination would be found in nearer to half those times). Either way a four digit lock would be a bit extreme and both parties would be fatigued by the end.

Also further to Shannon's comment, it's important to be able to restore air quickly, and getting fingers round the edge of a swimming cap might be tricky, especially if the wearer is panicking or thrashing, so I'd suggest adding straps or tapes so it can be pulled off quickly and easily, even at the risk of brief pain.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I think, you're right. 4 digit can be too difficult. (Maybe more tries in love hugs? Something like 4D20?) But some locks have a less digits set than 10. Often it's 6 digit per ring. Also can to buy a big padlock with a big and informative rings. But here important element is need to drop a lock every breath.

And of course tied person can't to know code and can't see a digits. About safety: code lock can be doubled serially by padlock with a key, placed near. Knife will help to cut ropes or tape on legs.

So, there's can be not only code lock. What if it will be a puzzle, where needs to disassable two parts to win? Puzzle, what victim never saw before and can solve only by touches? Something like Revomaze. Customize a game to adjust difficult level.

P.S. What if one girl get tired, another will replace her and she begins from love again? Or set number of tries before replace? Then one girl can play versus another: the one during which he freed himself loses. Then both girls will try as hard as possible. :twisted:

Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.