men should wear skirts?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

men should wear skirts?

Post by restricted »

Watching films by women making coments on Youtube, it would appear that quite a few females like a man in a skirt or dress. It appears they like the easy access to the male body which could aready be in an aroused state because of satin or silk panties. If not, it didn't take long after palying with the petticoat, rubbing the thighs, maybe over the stocking tops and finally after making him wait, rubbing his shaft over the panties.

Some have said a dress suits the male body because of our narrow waist. I have had women say that my nurses dress looked better on me than it did them.

So I have come to the conclusion................... I was born too early.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Re: men should wear skirts?

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:Watching films by women making coments on Youtube, it would appear that quite a few females like a man in a skirt or dress. It appears they like the easy access to the male body which could aready be in an aroused state because of satin or silk panties. If not, it didn't take long after palying with the petticoat, rubbing the thighs, maybe over the stocking tops and finally after making him wait, rubbing his shaft over the panties.

Some have said a dress suits the male body because of our narrow waist. I have had women say that my nurses dress looked better on me than it did them.

So I have come to the conclusion................... I was born too early.
Can you give a few links to these please.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I’m not normally into clothing options other than men’s work denim, but this mint green nurse uniform may be my first feminine outfit.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/652287219/ ... uality-100
Would a tall extra-large bearded man appear professional in this?

I am currently considering the development of insertable estim electrodes and estim power boxes. If I am showing these at a dungeon or other kink event, I believe that dressing up for this would be appropriate. The difficult part of the outfit would be the shoes in US men’s size 10.5W. The shoes must be comfortable, cushioning, and durable; military or rugged outdoor wear preferably. Any suggestions?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I could see that working on you, but if you are at an event selling your wares, I would recommend dressing as yourself if dressing up feels awkward.
But to answer your question, maybe a low or no heeled knee high boot would work. https://lovehexsk.xyz/product_details/65625709.html Or any colour of Dansko clogs, as is traditional nurse footwear. If you are not well trained in heels, they too will add to the awkwardness.
Best of luck at the event, expecting reports.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 06:50 I could see that working on you, but if you are at an event selling your wares, I would recommend dressing as yourself if dressing up feels awkward.
But to answer your question, maybe a low or no heeled knee high boot would work. https://lovehexsk.xyz/product_details/65625709.html Or any colour of Dansko clogs, as is traditional nurse footwear. If you are not well trained in heels, they too will add to the awkwardness.
Best of luck at the event, expecting reports.
I love the Dansko clogs suggestion for this outfit. Thank you for suggesting it.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
waynegh

Post by waynegh »

Riddle wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 04:50 I’m not normally into clothing options other than men’s work denim, but this mint green nurse uniform may be my first feminine outfit.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/652287219/ ... uality-100
Would a tall extra-large bearded man appear professional in this?

I am currently considering the development of insertable estim electrodes and estim power boxes. If I am showing these at a dungeon or other kink event, I believe that dressing up for this would be appropriate. The difficult part of the outfit would be the shoes in US men’s size 10.5W. The shoes must be comfortable, cushioning, and durable; military or rugged outdoor wear preferably. Any suggestions?
In summer I always wear shorts. One lady friend suggested I wear one because she thinks I have the legs for it.
Once in a while I would wear a skirt at home but if I ever wear one in town, then someone would have to lock it tight on me
and see if I can get it off. if not then I'll have to wear it. One other gal once said if she ever invited me to her house
and have me try on a skirt then make sure I'll never be able to get it off then have me walk home.
restricted

Post by restricted »

waynegh wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 09:06
Riddle wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 04:50

In summer I always wear shorts. One lady friend suggested I wear one because she thinks I have the legs for it.
Once in a while I would wear a skirt at home but if I ever wear one in town, then someone would have to lock it tight on me
and see if I can get it off. if not then I'll have to wear it. One other gal once said if she ever invited me to her house
and have me try on a skirt then make sure I'll never be able to get it off then have me walk home.
Go for it. lock a spreader bar on your feet so you have to walk awkwardly. At least you won't be able to put shorts or anything else on. If anyone asks, you had a bet and lost. This is your punishment.

Some women have seen me in my nurses uniform and said it looks better on me than them.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Today during the morning broadcast of the national radio station it was confirmed that it should be possible for all men to wear skirts without any problems.
waynegh

Post by waynegh »

restricted wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 08:12
waynegh wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 09:06
Riddle wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 04:50

Go for it. lock a spreader bar on your feet so you have to walk awkwardly. At least you won't be able to put shorts or anything else on. If anyone asks, you had a bet and lost. This is your punishment.

Some women have seen me in my nurses uniform and said it looks better on me than them.
Tonight (Nov 25, 2023) Very cold outside. I have a kilt on with a belt locked tight plus leg shackles. I think I've lost the keys to both of them. I'll have to sleep like this and in the morning I hope I find the keys. At least find the key to the shackles if not the key to the lock on the belt,
the kilt maybe stuck on.
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

"D'ye know why it's called a kilt, lad? Because if you call it a skirt one more time that's how yer gonna end up!"
:rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 01:35 Image
A lot of UFFs in there (Unidentified Flying Footwear)... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!