Five wishes.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Five wishes.

Post by bounddosster »

If you could have five wishes, Yes five I'm feeling generous today, that would come true, barring the usual health, wealth and happiness etc. what would you wish for ?. They have to be personal wishes so world peace etc. is out and at least three of them have to be sex/kink related. Choose carefully as they will be permanent and non reversible.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
BDGBlue

Re: Five wishes.

Post by BDGBlue »

My five wishes would be as follows.

Wish #1 I wish to have the power to turn into the opposite sex any time I want.

Wish #2 I wish to be immortal, so I can be a overseer to see how humanity progresses.

Wish #3 I wish I had the power to just think of any bondage position or scenario and be instantly bound the same way (With the ability to get out after a predetermined time).

Wish #4 I wish to have a fully equipped room with everything that interests me that involves kink, Dungeon/Nursery/Stable etc.

Wish #5 I wish to have a life like robot who looks like my Mistress/Partner that can do the things mistress does to me whilst she is travelling.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

BDGBlue wrote:My five wishes would be as follows.

Wish #1 I wish to have the power to turn into the opposite sex any time I want.

Wish #2 I wish to be immortal, so I can be a overseer to see how humanity progresses.

Wish #3 I wish I had the power to just think of any bondage position or scenario and be instantly bound the same way (With the ability to get out after a predetermined time).

Wish #4 I wish to have a fully equipped room with everything that interests me that involves kink, Dungeon/Nursery/Stable etc.

Wish #5 I wish to have a life like robot who looks like my Mistress/Partner that can do the things mistress does to me whilst she is travelling.
#1, I think this would be a lot of peoples wish on here, I'd have it as one of mine, though the female I could change into would have to be age and looks selectable, probably the first, not because I desire to be a woman, although being a man doesn't work that well for me, but because it would be interesting to see the world from the female perceptive, it could be thrilling to experience sex as a female but mostly because it would be great being able to be two people, when I'm sick of being one I could change, though it might be complicated running two lives, I sometimes have enough trouble running one. Plus it would be very useful to fuck, in the mental sense, with people. :evil:

I personally don't want #2, forever is a very, very long time and what would you do when the human race finally manages to destroy itself. I'd be the only one left and once the planet and solar system is gone I'd be left floating in space forever alone.

I certainly wouldn't want to be an overseer to see how humanity progresses. Could you imagine if you had over seen what humanity has already done in the last 40,000 years. That is an awful lot of tutting, sighing and head shaking.

You might actually get #5 in the future. If we manage to survive long enough as a species, tech will evolve to the degree of there being humanoid robots. Of course their first programming will be to protect and do no harm to humans, which they will of course break, kill us all and take over the world. Hey, that would be a great idea for a movie.
Last edited by bounddosster on 22 Sep 2023, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

With a devil like Dosster granting wishes, I advise you to watch "Bedazzled" (1967) and (2000) and rethink your choices.
BDGBlue wrote: Wish #1 I wish to have the power to turn into the opposite sex any time I want.
I don't think you can do that, but maybe be given a potion in hand that will change you, but like the 'Dos says, it's permanent after that.
BDGBlue wrote: Wish #2 I wish to be immortal, so I can be a overseer to see how humanity progresses.
OK, but I don't care what you want to live forever for, but I would be very specific of the conditions. ( See "Ground Hog Day" (1993), ("Bicentennial Man" (1999) just to name a couple at this hour of the morning)
BDGBlue wrote: Wish #3 I wish I had the power to just think of any bondage position or scenario and be instantly bound the same way
I think I saw a Terra Mizu video to that effect. But she could also tie up people with her mind, and yes, she did accidentally do it to herself. I think they lived happily ever after. (Until they starved together)
BDGBlue wrote:(With the ability to get out after a predetermined time).
Nope, sorry, cheating. It's permanent. Combine that with wish #2, and you might be in for everlasting fun though. Can't die from lack of nourishment, or anything else.
BDGBlue wrote:Wish #4 I wish to have a fully equipped room with everything that interests me that involves kink, Dungeon/Nursery/Stable etc.
Done. But think very clearly before asking, so you don't leave anything out, and be all like " I wish I remembered to include ..."whatever
BDGBlue wrote: Wish #5 I wish to have a life like robot who looks like my Mistress/Partner that can do the things mistress does to me whilst she is travelling.
That's it, I'm going back to bed. Not going too close to that one, except to say, it will probably end the human relationship.

Let me know if I have been too critical.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BDGBlue wrote:Wish #1 I wish to have the power to turn into the opposite sex any time I want.
Ummmm... no. Vis-à-vis most of you on this board, I'm already the opposite sex and I'm loving it. 8)
BDGBlue wrote:Wish #2 I wish to be immortal, so I can be a overseer to see how humanity progresses.
After one has done something a bazillion times (three zeroes less than a gazillion, it takes 1000 bazillion to make a gazillion), it starts to get old. Boredom is bad enough, but eternal boredom? :shock:

Even messing with other people's minds would get stale.
BDGBlue wrote:Wish #3 I wish I had the power to just think of any bondage position or scenario and be instantly bound the same way (With the ability to get out after a predetermined time).
That would eliminate the immensely arousing step of actually applying the bondage on myself! It's the foreplay for the main event. :D

Though it would be fun to instantly get out by thinking of a "safe phrase". :idea:

Just don't say "Betelgeuse" three times unless you're an astronomer. :mrgreen:
BDGBlue wrote:Wish #4 I wish to have a fully equipped room with everything that interests me that involves kink, Dungeon/Nursery/Stable etc.
That's great! A bondage mansion! :idea:
BDGBlue wrote:Wish #5 I wish to have a life like robot who looks like my Mistress/Partner that can do the things mistress does to me whilst she is travelling.
Sounds like me before I have my first coffee. :rofl:
bounddosster wrote:Hey, that would be a great idea for a movie.
Don't forget the Cylons... They aren't just toasters anymore. Some look and act just like us and are very evil... :twisted:

hmmm... reminds me of someone... :whip: :hi:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Ah, Shannon you assume I have an alterative motive to trick as "Bedazzled" (1967) and (2000), the 2000 movie may have been more visual appealing with Elizabeth Hurley but the Pete and Dud movie was far better. Funny how they chose and English actor both times to play the Devil.

and just to double twist the evils, BDGBlue would be safe with the first one as it's having the ability to change that would be permanent and not the changing itself. Though I can't see him having much fun as an old lady of 102, well past having any desire for sex and only being concerned with being able to chew her cake and refrain from wetting herself. :evil:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Wish 1. To have a well toned body (42" hips, 36" waist, 48" chest) until I am 100.

Wish 2. To have any bondage I am in release me after three hours.

Wish 3. To have all my gags make speech unintelligible and muffle noise to a loud whisper.

Wish 4. When I pull on a pair of women's panties my body will morph to a shapely (36" hips, 23" waist, 36" C bust) and to morph back when I take the panties off.

Wish 5. To be able to use any of the wands in my collection to cast the spells on this list
H P Spells.jpg
Modest wishes are usually more achievable.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote: Funny how they chose and English actor both times to play the Devil.
British English sounds more "refined evil". :twisted:

A Canadian wouldn't work because the Devil would be constantly apologizing for everything. :rofl:

A New York or New Jersey accent would work. Sort of a 1930s mobster persona. Tommy Gun and all... :idea:

Or Mr Spock with a beard. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If anyone else will post their wishes, I will hold my criticisms.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

1)
A swedish collar

2)
Ma‘am enjoying me being in chastity and using me relentlessly for her pleasure

3)
Our own island in the south pacific for privacy

4)
Meeting jenny for breakfast, when i‘m in montreal
(This has to count as kink, right?)

5)
Shannon holding his criticisms.
(I‘m running out of ideas. since world peace & curing cancer aren‘t avaiable i‘m
Choosing the next best thing)
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:4)
Definitely counts as kink. Especially when croissants and chocolate are involved... :wink:
ponylady wrote:3)
Before moving in, check for volcanoes, any signs that a certain Gilligan used to live there, and if there's a rocket launch pad under the swimming pool (especially if there's an actual rocket parked under there :shock: ).

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:Wish 1. To have a well toned body (42" hips, 36" waist, 48" chest) until I am 100.
So you attract all these potential lovers due to your well toned body and they can't wait to see what is in your pants. Won't they be disappointed when you slid down you underwear to reveal the worlds smallest micro penis, size was unspecified.

In the unlikely event that I actually reach 100, I don't think I'd give a damn if my body was well toned or not. My main concerns would be, where is the TV remote, where is my food and who's going to change my diaper.
JIMDINI wrote:Wish 2. To have any bondage I am in release me after three hours.
Shame it only takes two hours for your house to burn down.
JIMDINI wrote:Wish 3. To have all my gags make speech unintelligible and muffle noise to a loud whisper.
I take it you did mean only when worn?, sorry, what's that, I can't hear you.
JIMDINI wrote:Wish 4. When I pull on a pair of women's panties my body will morph to a shapely (36" hips, 23" waist, 36" C bust) and to morph back when I take the panties off.
I'll give you that one, only because with a body like I think you'd be wanting to get your panties off for fun time.
JIMDINI wrote:Wish 5. To be able to use any of the wands in my collection to cast the spells on this list
H P Spells.jpg
But with no ability to uncast them things could become a might tricky.

Modest wishes are usually more achievable.[/quote]
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:British English sounds more "refined evil".

A Canadian wouldn't work because the Devil would be constantly apologizing for everything.

A New York or New Jersey accent would work. Sort of a 1930s mobster persona. Tommy Gun and all...

Or Mr Spock with a beard.

Jenny.

And after all we did create the 'Hellfire Club', where all 'kinks were available.

And the 'Mounties' would have caught him.

And plenty of other villainous 'Yanks' from around New England condemning women as witches in trials).

Yes Mr Nimoy played some great bad guys, as well as 'goodies'.

You missed De Forest Kelly (before he became McCoy).

I Know :whip:

Jimdini
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ponylady wrote:1)
A swedish collar
Ok, you can have that one but it's far to small to wear.
ponylady wrote:2)
Ma‘am enjoying me being in chastity and using me relentlessly for her pleasure
A shame her pleasure is to see you stood in the corner.
ponylady wrote:3)
Granted, shame the island is actually one great big volcano that is just about to blow it's load, unlike you as you're to busy trying to find somewhere to run to.
ponylady wrote:4)
I'll leave that one to Jenny.
ponylady wrote:5)
Shannon holding his criticisms.
Hey, I'm a genie not a miracle worker.
(sorry Shannon, just kidding.)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is my own wishes
1, Everything I wish for will be exactly as I imagined it would be.

2, No wish will come true until I say "I really want this wish to come true" after it.
I'm not getting caught out like that.

3,4,5, are my kinky ones that I'm holding in reserve for future use throughout my life as there was no time limit specified for there use.

I think I thunk that one out pretty well. :)
Now I've got headache, to much thinking.