Five wishes.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

Re: Five wishes.

Post by Lisahs3 »

I am not sure what I would want because I change my mind so often and that's after I Lisa lady of procrastination has made up her mind :rofl:

One thing I have always wanted was to have a beautiful French chateaux with those classic towers in the gorgeous countryside high up in the mountains.
Well that's not very kinky obviously but it is romantic and I am a romantic at heart. Because my chateaux would be so big and have lots and lots of bedroom and gorgeous dining room and all that, I could offer holidays for discerning and exclusive guests after that special experience?
Of course I would have a huge wine cellar. With a home so big and in such a pretty location and my own desires and fantasies of course some of the rooms could be somewhat 'special'.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:I am not sure what I would want because I change my mind so often and that's after I Lisa lady of procrastination has made up her mind :rofl:

One thing I have always wanted was to have a beautiful French chateaux with those classic towers in the gorgeous countryside high up in the mountains.
Well that's not very kinky obviously but it is romantic and I am a romantic at heart. Because my chateaux would be so big and have lots and lots of bedroom and gorgeous dining room and all that, I could offer holidays for discerning and exclusive guests after that special experience?
Of course I would have a huge wine cellar. With a home so big and in such a pretty location and my own desires and fantasies of course some of the rooms could be somewhat 'special'.

Lisa
Wish granted, I'm not going to argue with that wish, partly because I never argue with a lady and secondly because I want a holiday and a go in the special rooms.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:You missed De Forest Kelly
bounddosster wrote:I'm a genie not a miracle worker.
Talk about hilarious coincidences... Dosster must be a reincarnated "Bones" McCoy. :lol:
bounddosster wrote:In the unlikely event that I actually reach 100 ... who's going to change my diaper.
Ewww... Don't look at me! :shock:
bounddosster wrote:I'll give you that one, only because with a body like I think you'd be wanting to get your panties off for fun time.
That is a bit of a sticky quandary. You put the panties on to get the gorgeous supermodel body, but change back when you want to take full advantages of said body's assets... :facepalm: That might be more of a curse than a wish... :rofl:
bounddosster wrote:Modest wishes are usually more achievable.
So true and wise. It's like the lottery - you're more likely to win $2 or a free ticket than to get the multi-million dollar jackpot.

Interestingly enough, the same applies to corsets. Aim for an extra inch of cinch, not six of pinch!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:One thing I have always wanted was to have a beautiful French chateaux with those classic towers in the gorgeous countryside high up in the mountains.
That also gives you a great excuse to wear period dresses all day. 8)

I'd be always in my tightest corsets, with gorgeous Victorian-era gowns to show off that wasp waist.... :love:

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I never argue with a lady
You're a real fountain of wisdom lately. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:You missed De Forest Kelly
bounddosster wrote:I'm a genie not a miracle worker.
Talk about hilarious coincidences... Dosster must be a reincarnated "Bones" McCoy. :lol:
You spotted it. Have an extra wish. One of the only three lines I remember from the series, along with Scotty's She canna take it captain, or however it's spelt. I'm still on my first cuppa of the day, I takes at least three before I can be arsed to be arsed about anything. The other lineI remember is "what is Jim/Captain?", The usual answer being some under paid actor in the best unrealistic costume the budget would allow.
bounddosster wrote:In the unlikely event that I actually reach 100 ... who's going to change my diaper.
bound_jenny wrote: Don't look at me! :shock:
Don't worry, I've just under half a century to go yet and by then you'll need someone to change yours as well. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:One thing I have always wanted was to have a beautiful French chateaux with those classic towers in the gorgeous countryside high up in the mountains.
That also gives you a great excuse to wear period dresses all day. 8)

I'd be always in my tightest corsets, with gorgeous Victorian-era gowns to show off that wasp waist.... :love:

Jenny.
I'm already packing my bag.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I never argue with a lady
You're a real fountain of wisdom lately. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
No, just careful. :)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh wow I did not expect my chateaux to be so popular.
Wish I could buy one and make a business and home from it instead of working in a soulless office, at least I can work form home a few days each week.
But to have my home as part of my business and that business to be some of my passions would be wonderful. Yes I know the fun bondage room ideas would be great but actually my passion would be all the amazing food and wine and the pretty furniture and things and the lovely gardens.

Oh and Jenny yes the gorgeous period clothes I would love that. creating themed getaways and fun events.

Sorry I am getting a little lost in my day dreams, oh well its nice to dream.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Sorry I am getting a little lost in my day dreams, oh well its nice to dream.
Dreaming is good for the soul! 8)

And a dream that has fed some ideas and plans suddenly becomes a project. :wink:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream, dream, dream, dream
Dream
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Sorry I am getting a little lost in my day dreams, oh well its nice to dream.

And a dream that has fed some ideas and plans suddenly becomes a project. :wink:

Jenny.
and then out comes the duct tape.
You want a chateaux, no problem, one chateaux coming up.
You want a chateaux, no problem, one chateaux coming up.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
and then out comes the duct tape.
chateaux.jpg
A château fit for Le Roi Toutencarton. :mrgreen:

(T-1 post)

Jenny.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh wow I did not expect my chateaux to be so popular.
Wish I could buy one and make a business and home from it instead of working in a soulless office, at least I can work form home a few days each week.
But to have my home as part of my business and that business to be some of my passions would be wonderful. Yes I know the fun bondage room ideas would be great but actually my passion would be all the amazing food and wine and the pretty furniture and things and the lovely gardens.

Oh and Jenny yes the gorgeous period clothes I would love that. creating themed getaways and fun events.

Sorry I am getting a little lost in my day dreams, oh well its nice to dream.

Lisa
Do you need a maid in your chateaux? I offer myself for the position :D
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

If everyone of us from here went to stay in Lisa's chateaux there'd be more maids than guests. She could hold a Maids convention, I'm going as a duster/brush salesman with a side line in stockings and bondage gear, I'll make a fortune.