Five wishes.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: Five wishes.

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote: Not sure I want to know about the kink where people are put on the spit roast thing? That feels a little disturbing to me.

Lisa
I agree, they claim to send anyone with dangerous issue to seek professional help. Makes me wonder just how dangerous the issues would have to be.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Well while my bum recovered the rest of me was working from home and trying to be professional. Now that IS a joke. Me Professional, I still think one day someone will discover I am not.
Pretend you're professional long enough and you'll convince someone that you are so. Maybe even yourself! :idea:

It worked for me! :lol:
bounddosster wrote:For years I did such a good job at pretending to be professional that the fools in charge promoted me.
See? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Since Kinbaku is back, I thought I might bump this fun thread.
Still waiting for my wishes? Keep waitin'. I am smarter than that. This is what would probably happen:
simpsons_golden_king_homer_by_mdwyer5_dfqesig-pre.jpg
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
1431421809.jpg
cind.JPG
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (496.31 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
I would say it's game over once you've wished for a a metal otm gag.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Incidentally, my hog tie fantasy is probably more like this
Favorite Hog tie.JPG
But that pic has been done to death by me, and I think a ball gag that size underneath the metal over the mouth, might be too much of a good thing
beetle juice.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Wish ...

Wish 5. To be able to use any of the wands in my collection to cast the spells on this list
The attachment H P Spells.jpg is no longer available
Modest wishes are usually more achievable.
And if you want the right wand for your Spells here are they all from Harry Potter:
JP_HarryPotterWands.jpg
JP_HarryPotterWands.jpg (44.15 KiB) Viewed 2067 times

I had to promise not use spells outside of Zweinstein (I now have an invitation to follow the lessons over there).
So I don't want to use my 5 wishes because it can change the whole world. " :mrgreen: "
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Ha, call them magic wands. Lets start to get serious here.
Tap your box with this wand and you'll really have some magic.
Tap your box with this wand and you'll really have some magic.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Ha, call them magic wands. Lets start to get serious here.
magic wand.jpg
That thing looks like it has a nuclear reactor as a power plant... :shock:

It wouldn't just launch me into orbit... it would take me up to Warp 6! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Ha, call them magic wands. Lets start to get serious here.
magic wand.jpg
That thing looks like it has a nuclear reactor as a power plant... :shock:

It wouldn't just launch me into orbit... it would take me up to Warp 6! :rofl:

Jenny.
"Captain, it's Jenny, she cannae take it, she's gonna blow". :mrgreen:
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

I cant think of 5, but i can think of 3.

1. To not have a gag reflex. This would make wearing the phallus gags soo much easier. But i think my husband wouldnt like that completely gone, since he does enjoy the occasional "ggaahhhkk" i make when im wearing it.
2. Probably not to have my teeth move when wearing a ball gag! i hate braces! i had them when i was younger, and now i have to wear them again because my teeth moved forward after wearing the ballgag all those years.
3. I wish all our breathing holes werent above our neck :lol: . If any of you have worn a tight collar long enough youll know what im talking about.
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

First wish , wish someone would tie gag and kidnap me 2nd wish the the kidnapped would be black , 3 he'd film it , 4 the footage goes viral , 5 I can't go anywhere with out someone dragging me into an alley way to gag and fuck me
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Dilly1983 wrote: 22 Oct 2023, 15:42 I cant think of 5, but i can think of 3.

1. To not have a gag reflex. This would make wearing the phallus gags soo much easier. But i think my husband wouldnt like that completely gone, since he does enjoy the occasional "ggaahhhkk" i make when im wearing it.
2. Probably not to have my teeth move when wearing a ball gag! i hate braces! i had them when i was younger, and now i have to wear them again because my teeth moved forward after wearing the ballgag all those years.
3. I wish all our breathing holes werent above our neck :lol: . If any of you have worn a tight collar long enough youll know what im talking about.
Number 3 is an interesting wish but where to switch breathing holes to, after all, there are only two holes below the neck. :) . I suppose they could both be used, one for in and one for out. intercourse might be a problem. So lets use the rear hole, unless you like it that way aswell then we're stuffed or rather you are :D .

One advantage to being able to breathe that way is when someone tells you you're talking out of your arse, you can reply with "Yes, I can also breathe out of it as well".
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 14:43
Dilly1983 wrote: 22 Oct 2023, 15:42 I cant think of 5, but i can think of 3.

Number 3 is an interesting wish but where to switch breathing holes to, after all, there are only two holes below the neck. :) . I suppose they could both be used, one for in and one for out. intercourse might be a problem. So lets use the rear hole, unless you like it that way as well then we're stuffed or rather you are :D .

One advantage to being able to breathe that way is when someone tells you you're talking out of your arse, you can reply with "Yes, I can also breathe out of it as well".