Newbie male scenario for forced orgasms

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
psarmanch

Newbie male scenario for forced orgasms

Post by psarmanch »

Hi,

I'm new to forum and looking for scenarios to execute with minimal gear. I have butt plugs, ropes, belts, pair of cuffs, and planning to acquire prostate massager, ball gag and nipple clamps at least to get started (further). I'd like to get bound, teased and even tortured at the end, and like idea being pushed further the limits, so I guess timed releases would be good. P-spot orgasms would be one of the fantasies while being bound and restricted, without ability to control the orgasm at all, just to take the ride!

I realise self-bongade is even more dangerous than regular, so I need to start slowly and carefully and build from there to figure out how things work without bondage for me, toys, sensitivity for example. Still, some ideas would be nice to hear :) I red some scenarios and hot sauce and timed releases sounded really interesting as you will definetily need to wait until finish line.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Newbie male scenario for forced orgasms

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you browsed our Reviews board? A few pleasure devices covered there.
I have heard good things in the "DG labs" topic around here somewhere, DIY or Self Bondage Discussions, I think. Might be your ticket.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠