Heels enforcement

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Heels enforcement

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

In trying to find a way to force myself to wear heels whilst working, without limiting the ability to do certain things like carrying large objects down stairs or climbing ladders the way strap locks do, I have been experimenting with anklets. The idea is to have a device to rub into the front of the ankle whenever the Achilles tendon is flexed. There is much more movement in this area when walking flat footed, not so much in heels, making it far more comfortable to wear heels when not doing anything that requires total balance and bearing. It also provides the added benefit of not spoiling the look of my pump stilettos , and also does not abrade or scratch the glossy shine. Another benefit (or burden when I can't make up my mind) I can switch styles without having to wait for a heel strap lock device to release. They can be hidden by pant cuffs if I want a discreet look, or uncovered and accentuated by imposing spikey ankle bracelets or other ankle jewelry or cuffs. I often wear non BDSM clothes and like to role play that someone has locked these devices on me to make me choose to wear heels.
Some items I have tried are thick heavy ankle cuffs with magnetic hinge pin, hand cuffs without the chain, and my lockable hose clamp invention.
The handcuffs are too sharp and apparently the wrong shape for this.
The heavy ankle cuffs are great, and will ever so slightly dig a groove when flat walking, but this condition is easily defeated by grabbing and sliding the cuff higher up on the ankle, which would give me a few more pain free steps before it gravitates down again. Also, my set are not lockable, as I can simply slide out the magnetic pin. I could drill out the hole to accommodate a pad lock, but that would ruin the smooth styling and add a hokey look that will remind me of Mr. Bean's Morris Minor Mini Cooper motor car, which he added a padlock and latch to the driver's door.
hqdefault.jpg
The hose clamps, with rubber profile gasket seem to work well, though require careful adjustment. They don't have the weight to stay at the bottom of the ankle joint, but tightened just right makes it impossible to slide up and cheat.
With all of these methods, the important thing is that it not be made tight. It doesn't have to be tight enough to cause actual pain, just some awkwardness, which you will find to be relieved by wearing heels, especially in the long run. The point is to make the heels the lesser of these 2 evils. If you do need to remove your heels you will pay for it so, with the chafing and digging action of the cuff.
Still experimenting with this. Any suggestions or warnings will be welcome.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Heels enforcement

Post by bounddosster »

I,ve thunked and fought about this. I don't have any heels so I'm working from imagination only but the only idea I can come up with is a sort of metal strap that is bent to the shape of the sole of the shoe, this would have some sort of hook or ring device that your toes go through. The strap runs under your foot over the back of your heel and is strapped around the ankle so forcing your foot into the shape of the shoe sole. Then the only way to get support under your feet will be from wearing the shoes.

It's all pretty complicated and probably not doable but might lead to other less complicated ideas.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Or even these -
Attachments
Struttin' straps.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Shannon SteelSlave

Very shagadelic, Jim.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I would even say they're shagalicious! :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:Or even these -
That is what I was sort of trying to describe. If had the metal shaping bar that runs under the foot, so shaped to match high heels shoes but have the bar continue under the foot to the toes were there would be a ring that a toe or toes would slip into so holding the front of the foot in place to the shaping bar and doing away with the first two straps then keep the third strap using it to hold the shaping bar against the achilles tendon. The shaping bar could be continued up the leg with more or less straps as high as wanted.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wayne

Post by wayne »

I knew this Gal once who lived in Portland, OR. She had these high heels with ankle straps that can be locked. She let me try them on but they wouldn't pit.
One day I was shopping at goodwill when I found high hills that fit me. So I took them home and on them. I had short pieces of belt with eyelet holes and with
shoe goo and pop ribbits was able to attach locking ankle straps to them, then attached extra straps going over the middle of each foot for added security.
Now if I ever put them on and someone else locks them but takes the key, there's no way I'm getting them off.
Shannon SteelSlave

The idea was to encourage or enforce the victim to choose high heels over any flat shoe, making a few steps here and there without heels bearable, but definitely preferable to do most walking in heels, and not spoil the look of single sole pumps by adding straps that might give more of a "Mary Jane" style, or those 80s yoga pants stirrups.
I appreciate the help here, and maybe even the humouring of the idea and support, but sadly, I may be scrapping this idea soon. I would : First, have to find the sweet spots of the achilles tendon and the front of the ankle so that the flexing of the rear would cause uncomfortable pressure on the front (They may not even be at the same height on the calf/leg) Second, incorporate or invent the device to work these areas (Chain, cuff, band), Third, make sure it does not move from the effective spot, and Fourth, if possible, come up with a way to lock the device from tampering or unauthorized "adjustment", and, all of this without over-mechanization or size (I was hoping for a thin to medium or thick sized anklet jewelry, preferably with a high polish that could be hidden under a pant leg) It just seems that I haven't found the right configuration to cause discomfort to the flat foot position, whilst providing relief to the unique tip toe position. I have tried hose clamps, hand cuffs, leg irons, round hinged anklet shackles ( 2 on 1 leg to help maintain position), chains, and even more extreme devices that wrap around the ankle and under the arch, though it is difficult to keep anything flexible secured under the arch. But this last method would have crossed the over-mechanized line anyway.
The future may have me using electrical or electronic means by shocks if either the shoe is removed directly, or by sensing through a pressure or tilt switch, preferably the latter, so the electrical stim can be applied to any part of the body in light pulses, again, making wearing the shoes the better choice. Another option might be a pressure switch that will record if the shoes are removed, and at the end of the session, a program would display a report of the number of times the shoes were removed and for how long, maybe even require the user to "explain" each incident. If I wanted to get technical, maybe a switch that can also sense pressure, so that if the user was sitting for any period, they would have to explain that at the end. Of course, then I have to decide to modify all of my shoes with these smart pressure sensors, or invent a transferable device that can be placed inside, or strapped to my body.
Ever since I read "New Belt", by Mikel, I have been in pursuit of a means to make the victim prefer, or even beg for high heels because a device attached to their leg(s) would make the flexed ankle position afforded by heels the lesser of the 2 evils. In the fictional story, "Jane" had a robotic chastity device, that among other things, had thigh bands. When fitting the belt to initiate its self sizing feature, she put on 6 inch heels and pressed ENTER on her keyboard, after which, the thigh bands adjusted, and since she was wearing heels instead of normal shoes as the computer screen requested, it over compensated, pinching her legs in a way that steps taken without heels were painful, meaning she had to wear the heels during her time in the chastity suit. I emailed Mikel to ask if this were possible, to which he replied that it wasn't practical, mostly intended as a work of fiction, although he had a female sub who claimed it was easier to walk in heels with her thigh bands on. My experimentation has not had me trying devices worn on the thigh, but as Mikel further stated, they were tight on her legs, and this action on some people might turn into some form of "circulation play", meaning that the victim would also have to keep moving to avoid cutting off blood flow to the lower legs. This does not sound like a safe way to routinely practice self bondage or imposement, so I would say circulation play is out, even if only as any degree of side effect to the intended result. I don't know if adding some ridges or uneven points to the thigh band loop would apply pressure to the correct areas without endangering the lower legs' blood flow, maybe someday.
So for now, it seems that I am using either the honour system in the session I refer to as "heels in hand" meaning that I am free to remove them if desired, but expect to wear them most of the time, or , go to the strap and lock system. It would be cool to have some kind of strap inside the shoes to go around a toe that could be secured to prevent removing, but again, not what I was striving for here. Besides, I like single sole heels. Such a toe ring lock device would probably have to fit into at least a low platform sole shoe. Oh well. Drawing board time.
Thanks again for the help. I am certain this is not the end of the idea, maybe just this ill-ergonomic approach.
Feel free to continue the discussion with any attempts you have made, or experiences you have had or witnessed.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So for now, it seems that I am using either the honour system in the session I refer to as "heels in hand" meaning that I am free to remove them if desired, but expect to wear them most of the time, or , go to the strap and lock system. It would be cool to have some kind of strap inside the shoes to go around a toe that could be secured to prevent removing, but again, not what I was striving for here. Besides, I like single sole heels. Such a toe ring lock device would probably have to fit into at least a low platform sole shoe. Oh well. Drawing board time.
Thanks again for the help. I am certain this is not the end of the idea, maybe just this ill-ergonomic approach.
Feel free to continue the discussion with any attempts you have made, or experiences you have had or witnessed.
Have you considered double sided carpet tape?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Oh well. Drawing board time.
wileEcoyote-idea.gif
wileEcoyote-idea.gif (662.26 KiB) Viewed 4241 times
Just don't use anything made by Acme. :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I'm fantasizing about built-in pressure sensors in both high heels. The battery and electronics are built into the shoe, which constantly transmit the pressure data to the computer.
If the sum of both pressures is approximately equal to the person's weight, everything is OK.
If the pressure is lower, the person is sitting or lying down.
If the pressure is zero, the shoe has been removed. In this case, a signal is immediately sent to the DG lab and/or vibrators so that people will definitely think 1000 times before taking off the shoe.
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, I'm still at it, nothing has changed. I probably won't be happy until I wake up like this
Capture.JPG
f that's too gross,I will remove it
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:if that's too gross,I will remove it
Nah. Not gross. Toenail fungus is gross. :facepalm:

This is just a very large bone spur under the heel bone. :lol:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

ezgif.com-resize(1).gif
ezgif.com-resize(1).gif (369.09 KiB) Viewed 3976 times
to both
👠👠