Where to find Extra-Large Metal Cuffs?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kastev

Where to find Extra-Large Metal Cuffs?

Post by Kastev »

So I'm trying to track down police type handcuffs that are as absolutely large as can be and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to find oversized ones? I've been trying to track down ones that are usually categorized as "leg irons" and actually just bought a pair that have a whoppin' 12" circumference which work great for my ankles, BUT the chain for them is far too short for what I was wanting... My ideal situation would be that I want to find handcuffs that are big enough to be able to be slapped onto my forearm & biceps, but again, with a short chain. All the handcuffs I've found that are for the leg have far too long of chains on them and I don't have the metalworking ability to replace it.

And lastly, I'm well aware of the dangers of handcuffs. I do always have help nearby in case of an emergency and I specifically use training magnetic keys for all my handcuffs that make them very easy to open even if you're in a compromising position.
Riddle

Re: Where to find Extra-Large Metal Cuffs?

Post by Riddle »

You may want this pair:
https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/chica ... handcuffs/
I like ordering from them and have done so since about 2005.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Riddle wrote:You may want this pair:
https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/chica ... handcuffs/
I like ordering from them and have done so since about 2005.
I actually do have a similar pair that I love, but unfortunately I'm hoping to find something bigger still. I just need to try and find something bigger for my forearm + bicep area, and ankle cuffs would normally fit that bill, but those ankle cuffs usually have chains that are far too long to have any meaningful restraint for the arms.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Ok. Get a set of boot-cuff leg irons and a few of the single-loop ties from handcuffwarehouse.com so you can tie the chain as short as you want. Either that or a set of humane restraint xl non-locking ankle cuffs and a short locking belt. Humane Restraints are what I use instead of handcuffs for bondage.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Kastev wrote:ankle cuffs would normally fit that bill, but those ankle cuffs usually have chains that are far too long to have any meaningful restraint for the arms.
Depending on the size of the chain links, you could shorten the chain without metalworking skills using a small zip tie threaded through the links. The zip tie attaches two of the links together, with the excess length in a loop hanging down from the zip-tied links.

It's a reversible process since one can simply cut the zip tie to restore the chain's complete length. And zip ties are cheap enough.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Kastev wrote:ankle cuffs would normally fit that bill, but those ankle cuffs usually have chains that are far too long to have any meaningful restraint for the arms.
Depending on the size of the chain links, you could shorten the chain without metalworking skills using a small zip tie threaded through the links. The zip tie attaches two of the links together, with the excess length in a loop hanging down from the zip-tied links.

It's a reversible process since one can simply cut the zip tie to restore the chain's complete length. And zip ties are cheap enough.

Jenny.
and the excess length hanging down in a loop can then be attached to another part of the body. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Sometimes I use a padlock to make my ankle cuffs shorter like the solution with the zip tie. So I must take small steps until I found the key of the padlock.