Task/dares.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Task/dares.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 01:21
Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 22:36 Ooo my that sounds awesome, that will be tomorrows task thanks Kinkabu
A kinky way to use my name. :rofl: :rofl:
Over the years, I have seen quite a few misspellings of that name. This is the best yet.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 14:23
kinbaku wrote: 16 Nov 2023, 01:21
Louise_69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 22:36 Ooo my that sounds awesome, that will be tomorrows task thanks Kinkabu
A kinky way to use my name. :rofl: :rofl:
Over the years, I have seen quite a few misspellings of that name. This is the best yet.
I agree: the best of all misspellings of my name. :wink:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

fd3092b3-59ec-479b-a67b-0b42fe2cb018.jpg
I put the keys upstairs in the bedroom. But i tied my ankles to close downstairs. Once i made it across the house I had to shuffle up the stairs on my bum. Then i couldn't get back up so had to shuffle the rest of the way across the upstairs to the bedroom. Which was intense due to the butt plug. The key was in sight but due to shuffling the weights was bouncing everywhere. Which caused one clamp to come off, i actually let out a scream from behind my Gag. All the weight was now on one nipple. I had tears coming out my eyes then just as i got the keys a started cumming the butt plug was just too much. Now to clean all the drool up.
Thank you that was amazingly intense. X
P.s Kinbaku apologies for the misspelling.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote: 17 Nov 2023, 00:18P.s Kinbaku apologies for the misspelling.
That's nothing, it gave me - and other members, I hope - a good laugh. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 17 Nov 2023, 01:02
That's letting off easy
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 17 Nov 2023, 01:03
kinbaku wrote: 17 Nov 2023, 01:02
That's letting off easy
She has already had enough punishment with my last scenario for her. :whip: :rofl:
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Hello :hi:

You'll need nipple clamps and two lengths of chain and some padlocks (can be done by tying rope/string). Take one length and secure it to one ankle, then take the other length and secure it to the other. Put on your nipple clamps, then squat down and connect both lengths to your nipple clamps. You will be unable to stand upright and must hold the squat, if/when your legs tire you can drop down into a deep squat and rest a bit. Ideally you should be on the same level as your release, as going up or downstairs like this will be extremely dangerous.

The scenario goes something like this;
Your release keys are in the kitchen. You are in the living room, gagged, plugged, handcuffed etc. You have to squat walk from your living room to the kitchen in order to free your hands.

To make things even more 'fun' you can do multiple trips. Example; Your key to the cuffs are in a lockbox next to you, the key to the lockbox is in the kitchen, so you'll need to squat walk from the living room to the kitchen, then back to the living room.