Self-Bondage Diary

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
losttime

Re: Self-Bondage Diary

Post by losttime »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:41 Perhaps you can stick a cloth in it to make the openings smaller and at the same time not damage the skin.
I'll be patient and wait for the smaller version. There's other things to try in the meantime.
losttime

Post by losttime »

Somebody sent me a private message but I can't write you back because you have messages disabled. Could you enable your messages so I can send you a reply please?
losttime

Post by losttime »

- Day 76 (27-Nov-2023): Tried something decorative. It was awful. Next.
- Day 77 (28-Nov-2023): Had something else in mind but switched to just a leg tie. I just needed to feel a lot of rope.
- Day 78 (29-Nov-2023): Wednesdays are a tough day to find any time, so just chained to the desk
- Day 79 (30-Nov-2023): Two rope leg and thigh tie. Experimenting a little, was ok, but not great
- Day 80 (1-Dec-2023): Tried to spread my legs as far as part as possible to the bed, and then have somewhat of a strain to tie myself to the other side. This was all with cuffs. Nice stretch, a good discomfort.
- Day 81 (2-Dec-2003): Magbound leg test, made sure I could only dismount in an emergency. Shame time ran out, I was a little spacey.
(3-Dec-2023): Had a real life scene with a partner, so no self-bondage today
losttime

Post by losttime »

- (4-Dec-2023): I tried a hook suspension today. Emphasis on tried. I couldn't lift for more than a few seconds.
- (5-Dec-2023): Still pretty despondent over my perceived failure from the day before, abstained from kink for the day.
- Day 82 (6-Dec-2023): To get back on the wagon, and since it was Wednesday, in feet manacles for 10 hours (had no work meetings)
- Day 83 (7-Dec-2023): Rope on the lower legs as tight as I could possibly make it, was checking on some endurance. 30 min was enough.
- Day 84 (8-Dec-2003): Wrists as far as apart as I could with cuffs on my bed, lasted for about an hour.
- Day 85 (9-Dec-2003): Front hogtie - lasted for 75 minutes
- Day 86 (10-Dec-2003): Got the 2nd Magbound that fits a lot better, experimented with that
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey, I have a suggestion for you: The next day you tie yourself to your desk do it, but kneeling in front of it. You are not allowed to sit on a chir at your desk that day. Make sure to tie your legs together as well :)
losttime

Post by losttime »

dw_bound wrote: 12 Dec 2023, 19:48 Hey, I have a suggestion for you: The next day you tie yourself to your desk do it, but kneeling in front of it. You are not allowed to sit on a chir at your desk that day. Make sure to tie your legs together as well :)
Younger me could do that. Present me cannot kneel for any serious length of time.
losttime

Post by losttime »

- Day 87 (11-Dec-2023): Rope around legs, a little looser but still some good marks and one nasty burn
- Day 88 (12-Dec-2023): Magbound for the first time without an out, worked like a charm
- (13/14-Dec-2023): Just did not have the time
- Day 89 (13-Dec-2023): Hands behind back with cuffs for a while
- (15-Dec-2023): Real life scene with a partner, so no self-bondage today
- (16-Dec-2023): Said scene really sucked, so I needed my comfort, which is hands behind back with rope
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

losttime wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 01:54 - Day 88 (12-Dec-2023): Magbound for the first time without an out, worked like a charm
Very gooood!

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
losttime

Post by losttime »

Trying something different for this past week and for the next few. After taking a few days off after just not having enough time, I really shouldn't be trying to keep a streak up. So instead I'm shaking it up a bit and trying to have some 30 minute sessions and some longer-than-30-minute sessions.

Last two nights I've tried to see how long I can sleep with my hands tied behind my back. Both times I made it about 50 minutes, going to spend the next few days where I have no alarm worries to see if I can go longer.