Home Invasion: Stripped, bound, gagged and fondled + photos

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Slew1010

Home Invasion: Stripped, bound, gagged and fondled + photos

Post by Slew1010 »

It happened in the blink of an eye.

One day I came home from work late, it was dark. I had recently had to change the battery in the garage door opener, but after changing the batteries, I left it in the house before going to work. Upon coming home that night, I had to park in the driveway and use the house key. What a mistake that turned out to be.

As I unlocked the front door and entered the house, a man jumped right behind me and pushed me in, then closed the door. He had a gun and said “do as your told and you won’t get hurt.”

Stunned into silence, I said “OK.” He then said “up the stairs. Move your ass now.”

I walked up the stairs to the top and he said “into that bedroom,” which was my main bedroom. As I entered the room he said “OK, strip.”

I said “why?” He said “if you ask another question I will knock you out with this gun handle, clear?”

I said “OK” and started the remove my clothes.

“All the way down to your underwear,” the robber said.

I removed my shirt, pants, shoes and socks, and stood there in just a pair of white cotton briefs.

“Good boy,” the robber said. ‘Now turn around and drop your briefs to the floor. Hands up.”

I dropped my briefs and was nude, with the robber behind me. “Need to take a few photos, hold still.”

“Now pull your briefs back up and on the bed, face down, hands behind your back.”

I pulled my briefs on and got on the bed and did what he told me. He grabbed a roll of white tape and taped my feet. He then taped my hands behind my back tight. He rolled me over on my back and said where was any cash in the house, and that if I lied and he found some, he would kill me. I told him where the cash was and he said “good boy.” He then took two strips of tape and taped my mouth shut. He then rolled me back on my stomach. “You sit tight.”

Despite being terrified he might kill me, I was aroused by the bondage I was in, and my penis was expanding into my briefs.

“I’m going to look around and take some things,” the robber said.

He came back a few minutes later and said “found the cash. Thanks. I’m taking your cell phone and few other things and then I’ll be gone.”

I saw him looking thru my dresser drawer and he took several pairs of my briefs and put them in his bag. “You have some nice underwear. I can’t resist taking a few pairs.” he said.

“OK, I’m done here. I’m leaving this pair of scissors on the bathroom counter. Give me 30 minutes and you can hop over and free yourself. You should be able to do it.”

“But before I go I need one more item. I gotta say, your ass and body are sexy in those briefs.”

The robber started to rub my legs and thighs and he reached up and pulled my briefs down and fondled my bare ass. “Incredible ass you have,” he said. “Such smooth skin.”

I was terrified he was going to roll me over and see my erection, but he didn’t. He then slid my briefs down to my ankles, untaped my feet, and removed them. “Sorry, I can’t resist taking these briefs, especially right off your hot ass.”

He then taped my feet tight and said “Now I’m done. Give me 30 minutes and you can try and get free. Let me get some photos of you bound, gagged and nude. So hot.”

He took a bunch of photos with his cell phone.

I was now bound, gagged and nude on my bed, and he had fondled my entire body. He then walked to the door, turned the lights out and said “Oh, and I saw your erection when I was fondling your body. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

He then left the room and I could hear the front door close downstairs. I was so horny from the bondage I climaxed into the bed, moaning and screaming thru my taped mouth as the orgasm hit. It was like an explosion. The bed was a mess. I got up and was able to hop to the bathroom and get the scissors. It took a while but I was able to free my hands. I removed the tape from my feet and mouth and cleaned the bed from the cum.

I called the police to report the crime, and a gorgeous female officer showed up. She said with no security footage or fingerprints, there wasn’t much they could do. The robber wore gloves and only removed them to fondle my nude body. She said the guy was probably long gone and I’d never see him again.

“Get a security system and you should be fine,” she said. “No chance he’ll be back.”

I wasn’t so sure. And it wouldn’t be the last time I would see the female officer.

COMING IN PART 2: DOUBLE TROUBLE WITH A FEMALE COP.

Image ImageImageImageImage
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Home Invasion: Stripped, bound, gagged and fondled + pho

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Had trouble deciding to fight or go with the flow, huh?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠