I'm so sorry

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

I'm so sorry

Post by KinkInSpace »

Guys, especially those who use xtoys.app with an estim unit, I'm so sorry.

I genuinely am very sorry.

Last night, when I really wanted to torture myself, I created a scripted pattern with a simple idea.

Little did I know it was super effective. I also published the pattern already, so some of you may have already found it.

For those who are clueless on what I'm talking about, its this one: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NcsQ8Kcb83-Totguv5H

I tested it out last night, and it becomes very painful when you increase the intensity. Its really not suitable for those who want a nice estim session.

I'm so sorry.

To explain why I'm really sorry, let me tell you what the scripted pattern does.

Basically, it starts with a special estim pattern at about 100% intensity, that can be felt like cutting/stinging/nettleplay. It holds this for 10 or so seconds, before going into a pretty long pause of somewhere under a minute. It then does about 1 second of the same cutting/stinging/nettleplay at 50% intensity before it loops around.

Now, the good thing is, that it will announce its sting after the long pause, but it will still startle you a little bit, and especially on the higher intensity settings, that second long jolt will hurt badly. Unlike with other estim programs where you continuously get zapped at high intensities with a variety of patterns, this one with the long pause will cause you to not adept well enough so you actually get in agony when that long pattern zaps. Yet at the same time, as it continues to zap, you do get used to it, but 2 or 3 zaps later, it may very well be that it hurts even if the intensity has not changed.

When you are being tortured with this, even though there are long pauses of not being in pain, you will fear every jolt, especially in the higher intensity levels, which of course is possible with my auto-increment script that is super evil in combination with this scripted pattern.

I'm so sorry again. I know, I should delete that pattern, but I'm sorry. I will not. Mistress forbid me and I will be punished severely using this pattern if I not let others enjo... I mean suffer from it.

I hope you will forgive me.
- KinkInSpace

PS. Kinbaku, of course I expect a full report full of "I hate you, this pattern is evil" etc with a big grin on your face, from you. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: I'm so sorry

Post by KinkInSpace »

Because I'm so sorry, I've created a new pattern that is a bit based on the previous one, but its way more generous.

Find the pattern here:
https://xtoys.app/patterns/-Nd52GO6iOCJSKGUh_02

It still has the same idea of giving you the long intense zap following by an even longer pause, but instead of having a 50% short section first, it ramps up slowly from 0% to 70% before going to the 100%. So there is still this increase at the end that will be challenging at the very end, but it will feel much less of a punishment than the other pattern.

In addition, this script starts with a 60 second 100% section that does not come back after the script loops, just so you have a section you can use to find your start and max intensity settings, in case you will use it with my auto-increment script.

Enjoy (or not). Feedback is always appreciated.

PS. because this one is coded differently, the 100% zap section is also a different waveform. I bet it is more intense than the other pattern from the 1st post. This means that there's no reason to favor one over the other. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I hope you will forgive me.
- KinkInSpace

PS. Kinbaku, of course I expect a full report full of "I hate you, this pattern is evil" etc with a big grin on your face, from you. ;)
Let me begin with "I forgive you", because it was a very interesting experience. :mrgreen:

First, sitting on my bed, I tied my ankles crosswise so that my legs remained open and it was impossible to close them.

Then channel B of the DG lab in the middle below and above my scrotum so that the electricity would follow the urethra.
Channel A below and above the penis.

Put on my leather handcuffs - both connected with ratchet's to the time padlocks on the top sides of my bed.

Always with your "Selfbondage Auto-inc, 3 phases and stop timer V3" - start intensity at 40, End timer at 60 minutes. And maximum for channels A and B at 160 (while I normally stop at 140).

First tried your first pattern from this post.

Then checked the 2 times of the time padlocks and the ratchet's tightened: with the left hand the right hand up, and with the right hand the left hand up.

I think at about strength of 50 I felt it very well and was already a little worried about what I had started.

But the breaks were also interesting: every time after the electrical stimulation, my penis continued to go up and down during the breaks.
And this more and more as the strength increased.

Then did the same with your second pattern from this post, only with an end time of 70 minutes.
I expected this one to have the long pauses too, but that wasn't the case and after 5 minutes it already felt like I was having an orgasm.
It was like someone had stuck a needle in my urethra that was constantly sucking out the cum. So I spent 65 minutes in a constant orgasm and edging that kept getting stronger and stronger, without any release. :shock:

So I had a very nice evening after so long without sex. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Now you know why I said: "I'm so sorry".

Good to have you back. :)

I am working on a new pattern that will interest you also. I have already tested it, but I refrained from releasing it, because I wanted you to try these first.

The new pattern is quite a long pattern. 4 minutes or so before it loops. What I accomplished after lots of trial and error, is that it goes from pattern to pattern, but rather than it just jumping to the next, it morphs into the next.

This makes the pattern feel as one long pattern and the transitions happen gradually though a bit quick. Lets say, 5-30 second transition from one phase to the next, depending on what kind of transition it is. The phases themselves have a duration of somewhere around 20-60 seconds.

Some patterns are easy to take, where others are more challenging, ensuring that each phase will have its own kind of pleasure (or pain, depending on how high the intensity is set).

Getting an orgasm with this pattern is a bit easier than with my others because the stimulation holds on for quite a bit before it transitions into the next.

Keep your eyes on this post, it'll happen within the next days.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Keep your eyes on this post, it'll happen within the next days.
I will certainly do that.
I usually have an orgasm with a signal that lasts longer or with a signal that goes up and down slowly.
After the 2 sessions above I only had to do 4 minutes with the "Forced to orgasm" pattern to get my deserved orgasm. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The pattern has been published.

Keep in mind, on the penis, this turns very easily into an orgasm.
https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NePFoIoxjAUKdlm6tJI

On the nipples on the other hand, its a wild ride.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:The pattern has been published.

I can't wait to try it, but I need to eat something first. :mrgreen:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:The pattern has been published.

I can't wait to try it, but I need to eat something first. :mrgreen:
MorphSession.jpg
I never thought men could have so many orgasms in a row. Always thought it was only for women who could do that.

Tried your new Morph session yesterday evening with channel B close to the scrotum and channel A in the middle of the penis (bottom of the picture), both at a strength of 120.

Then I put on my leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
The ankle cuffs are connected via ratchets to the spreader bar at the foot of the bed.
Set both timer padlocks to 2 hours.
The wrist cuffs are connected via ratchets to the timer padlocks.
The legs pulled apart using the ankle ratchets.
Started up the timer padlocks and the DG-lab and then quickly tensed the left arm with the right hand and the right arm with the left hand.

Now I could only free myself after the 2 hour session.

I would try to hold back an orgasm for as long as possible, but after 55 minutes the time had come: my first orgasm. :shock:
After 20 minutes the second orgasm came and after 15 minutes the third.
From then on it only got worse: with every longer stimulation I could no longer stop edging (I estimate it was about every minute).
But the worst of all were the last 15 minutes :twisted: : due to the long stimulation, I no longer had control over my penis, so that every upward wave of the DG-lab was a challenge.
I was happy when I heard the liberating signals of the timer padlocks: now I could finally reach my mobile phone to stop the program.

But it was quite an experience and I am already looking forward to my next experiments with this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Well, I warned you that an orgasm was impossible to stop...

I guess this time I'm not so sorry... :D

But you had an amazing time, so there's not really anything to feel sorry about anyway. Just you being stupid, but we love you for that anyway.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Well, I warned you that an orgasm was impossible to stop...

I guess this time I'm not so sorry... :D

But you had an amazing time, so there's not really anything to feel sorry about anyway. Just you being stupid, but we love you for that anyway.
Yes, it was my own fault. But I wanted it this way as a slave treated by a mistress who constantly stimulates me without any possibility of escape. :twisted:
It reminds me of the "slow handjob", a technique I read in one of my books as an excellent prostitute technique where the man has to be tied up with the legs spread wide so that escape from the treatment is impossible. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah. Its effective.

I grasped from your post that you liked the pattern. Any more comments on it? :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yeah. Its effective.

I grasped from your post that you liked the pattern. Any more comments on it? :)
Getting ready for the next session with it. :mrgreen: So no need to ask if I like it. :rofl:

This time - because I usually come when I stimulate my nipples - with vibrating nipple clamps from Lovense. :twisted:
As well as a blindfold so that I can fantasize even more freely in the darkness.

I'm also going to use your "Selfbondage Auto-Inc, 3 phases and stop timer V3" with Initial delay 60 sec, Start intensity 40 and End timer 130 minutes. So that I slowly get into the mood.

As well as the movement of channel B below and above the scrotum.

I also provide stronger ratchets this time so that I can fight them freely without any danger of them coming loose.

It's just a pity that sometimes the signal disappears for a moment (the vertical bars in the representation of the wave), causing the DG-lab to give a strong shock, but I think this is an error in xtoys.app or an error in DG-lab and I just take it with me - as if I get a punishment every now and then.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its neither. It means that your phone struggles to keep up.

Can I recommend you to install Greenify, and use it to clean all apps running in the background for you? It works awesome with root, but works good without it too. But then you have to manually do it every time.

This ensures that your battery does not drain and performance is optimal.

Also, ensure that your screen remains on. I find that if the screen turns off, the app goes into background mode, and doesn't work as well.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

You guys seem to be having so much fun I'm almost tempted to buy one of these. I think I'll go check the piggy bank, wheres my hammer?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

At the moment I use Stay Alive that you had recommend me, so I will change it with Greenify if it works on my old phone.

Yesterday I saw the morph pattern that i saved on 'my patterns" had only a period of 1 minute, explaining the 1 minute period of edging during my first test.
I didn't find your pattern by the public pattern (scripts). So on my computer I started your link, typed "Edit pattern" and saved this to "My patterns".
So last night I enjoyed your complete Morph Pattern during 2 hours and a half.
After this I did 30 minutes with only changing the maximum of channel A from 120 to 160 as punishment for not checking the pattern the day before. :evil: