An ear to bend?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

An ear to bend?

Post by Hannah_G »

Hi Folks,

I’ve been really struggling with gender dysphoria lately. I’ve tried to chat this through on a few trans forums, but I’m needing a different kind of ear. I’m trying to disentangle gender identity, expression and kink. It’s not easy.

Anyone feel up to a chat about this? DM me if you can :love:
Riddle

Re: An ear to bend?

Post by Riddle »

I hope you find the correct answers to your questions. Best of luck with your journey.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Hannah_G wrote:Hi Folks,

I’ve been really struggling with gender dysphoria lately. I’ve tried to chat this through on a few trans forums, but I’m needing a different kind of ear. I’m trying to disentangle gender identity, expression and kink. It’s not easy.

Anyone feel up to a chat about this? DM me if you can :love:
I'm always willing to chat and help out but frankly I wouldn't know where to start with it all, I think perhaps a professional in the field would be best.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thank you so much everyone that sent me a message. It’s a difficult path to walk juggling others expectations and your own desires.

I spent the day doing some affirming stuff - went shopping for clothes without buying, wore women’s jeans all day (except for the little while I popped on a denim maxi-skirt), read Vogue and Grazia magazines. I wore my hair tousled and put on CKone. That was enough to make me feel a little more girly and helped me get through the day :love:
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

If you or anyone needs somebody to talk to I’m here. I ve been though a lot, I have a sibling who’s transgender, and Im married and I like to crossdress and loves high heels. So I don’t judge and I accept everyone for who they are or want to be.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Hannah_G wrote:Thank you so much everyone that sent me a message. It’s a difficult path to walk juggling others expectations and your own desires…
Happy to help.

Good luck with the expectations of others. They don’t even have to be realistic or probable; they simply exist in someone else’s mind. The better plan is to do what you can to be a good member of society while still meeting your own needs.

Please be careful with your expectations of yourself. Be mindful of how realistic your expectations are. Try to be satisfied with how you are instead of trying to become something else. For most people, being ultra masculine or ultra feminine is impossible; attempting it will ruin both mental and physical health. For the vast majority of people, their body and identity are somewhere between the two extremes. Please accept that as much as possible.

While taking a realistic view of yourself, you may find some things that are both something you desire to change and something you can change. Here is where it is healthy to put effort into making changes.

Again, I wish you the best of luck with your journey.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:Thank you so much everyone that sent me a message. It’s a difficult path to walk juggling others expectations and your own desires…
Happy to help.

Good luck with the expectations of others. They don’t even have to be realistic or probable; they simply exist in someone else’s mind. The better plan is to do what you can to be a good member of society while still meeting your own needs.

Please be careful with your expectations of yourself. Be mindful of how realistic your expectations are. Try to be satisfied with how you are instead of trying to become something else. For most people, being ultra masculine or ultra feminine is impossible; attempting it will ruin both mental and physical health. For the vast majority of people, their body and identity are somewhere between the two extremes. Please accept that as much as possible.

While taking a realistic view of yourself, you may find some things that are both something you desire to change and something you can change. Here is where it is healthy to put effort into making changes.

Again, I wish you the best of luck with your journey.
That is profound.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.