Steve's story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Steve's story

Post by restricted »

Steve sat silently looking at the message on his phone. It was from a girl he met only a few weeks earlier. “If you are doing nothing at the weekend, let’s meet up” Steve answered it “OK. Seven next Saturday then” That was agreed, Steve got back to thinking about the problems of the day. He had been made redundant and was about to lose his rented accommodation.

He scoured the local paper for accommodation but found no joy. He only had two weeks left. Job hunting was as bad. No work anywhere. All he had was the image of Taylor Barrage in his mind. She looked about twenty three, very attractive and certainly most assertive. She was about his height at five feet eight inches with probably a C cup breast,

They met at the Golden Lion restaurant and hit if off immediately. The evening flew by. Steve had told Taylor all his troubles. She said he was not to worry. If he got stuck for somewhere to lay his head he could stay with her, but only for two weeks as her landlady doesn’t like unmarried couples. She was an old fashioned woman although she was not yet forty. Steve groaned. He fancied the idea of living there with Taylor. Still, the offer was there.

A week went past. Things looked grim. Steve hadn’t found any work or lodgings. He went to see Taylor as he had no money left on his phone. He told her the grim truth that he would have to move but would appreciate the offer of staying with her for two weeks. Taylor told him that it would be okay, but only for two weeks.

Steve accepted the offer and said he would be back as soon as he handed his keys in. Taylor said she would sound out her landlady’s feelings and see if they could come up with a plan. She lent him a little cash so he could pay for his mobile phone charges. That way she could contact him as soon as she knew what her landlady said.

Steve only had two days to go when Taylor phoned him up. “I have spoken to Doreen Smith, the landlady. She said there could be a way for you to stay but it would be up to you to think about it” When Steve asked what it was, Taylor told him they would discuss it when he got there. Doreen would be there two days later to finalise the deal. It seemed mysterious and strange to Steve but he was in no position to argue.

Fortunately, Steve didn’t have many clothes so it didn’t take long to pack. He handed his keys in and phoned Taylor to let her know he was on his way. Taylor opened the door and led him into her lounge. She made him a coffee and after that was drunk she said she had put a camp bed in the box room.

Steve was grateful for that even though it wasn’t the most luxurious bedroom he could have. Still, it would have to do. He spent the rest of the day looking for work and a flat. Two days later Doreen turned up. Taylor made them some coffee and they sat around talking. Then Steve told them he had not had any luck looking for work or accommodation.

Doreen said she didn’t agree to unmarried couples living together, but she has an idea that might suit them all. Steve was all ears. “I can’t have children so never found the need to get married myself. It’s a medical problem. I live in a five bedroom house and have six other properties. They are all rented by professional people who like me are extremely busy, just like Taylor here. If you come and stay in my house and do the housework for me and my tenants in their properties, you have a free house and food plus you get paid, less expenses of course. What do you think?”

Steve said he was not sure so Doreen gave him two days to sign the contract and let her know so she can collect him and the contract. Taylor said it was a wonderful opportunity for him and it would be a good stepping stone to get him on his feet. She would not pressure him to make the choice, but in two days wanted the contract back, signed, to say he will take the job or unsigned will mean he doesn’t want it. She wasn’t worried, as she had other people in mind but as Steve was in a crisis state she thought it would help him.

Doreen left, leaving Taylor and him to discuss it. She reminded him, he would have to leave after two weeks. Carefully Steve opened the large envelope and withdrew the contract. Taylor got them both a glass of wine. Steve started to read the contract and after a few seconds, stopped. “What the hell is this?” he asked passing the contract to Taylor. He took a sip of wine as Taylor read the contract.

She said that it is the contract of a business woman who knows what she is doing. “I can’t see anything wrong with it myself” she said as she handed the contract back to Steve,
1/ I will report each morning at the appropriate time. Taylor said that was standard in all contracts of employment. Steve said he supposed so.
2/ I will be smartly dressed in the uniform supplied by Mistress Smith,
3/ I will work until my Mistress tells me I may retire.
4/ I will call my Mistress by Ma’am or mistress. All guests are to be referred to as Sir or Mistress and their surname.
5/ I will take pride in my maid’s uniform and keep it smart and clean.
6/ I will curtsy when entering or leaving a room, welcoming guests, or receiving orders.
7/ I will obey all order without question or I will present myself for punishment.
8/ I will not talk back but will only say thank you ma’am or mistress when receiving orders or punishment.
9/ I will take pride in my work at all times.
10/ I will present myself for inspection at all times when requested.

Signed ______________________ Date_________________Witness_________________

Steve looked at her and said “It’s alright for you, you are a girl. Look at rule five. It quotes a Maid’s uniform. I’m a guy. We guys don’t wear dresses, let alone a maid’s dress” Taylor went to reply when there was a knock on the door. It was Jasmine, her neighbour from upstairs. She came into the lounge and asked what Doreen wanted. Taylor told her but it has caused a bit of aggravation. Jasmine looked quizzical, so Taylor told her about the idea of Steve becoming a maid. “I think he would look sweet”. Jasmine agreed, and Steve scowled.

A few glasses of wine later and Taylor said that if he were a man he would let them give him a makeover. Steve went mad. A half hour and two glasses later Jasmine said “I bet we could turn him into a beautiful lady”. Steve was having none of it but he didn’t respond as fast as last time.

The day over, long after Jasmine left, Taylor and Steve were left talking. He knew Jasmine was a make-up artist for a TV company. As such, she worked different hours at different times of the day, but Steve admitted she looked beautiful.
“If you accept the job, wouldn’t it be a laugh for you to turn up at Doreen’s in a nice dress and well made up. It would shock her. I think that contract is Doreen simply having a laugh” Steve went off to his room without responding. He laid in bed thinking what he would look like. A complete Pratt. The thought of it kept him awake nearly all night. Once when he dozed off, Taylor looked in to see if he was okay and heard him call pout the name “Monique”. She never mentioned it to him though.

Taylor said he looked tired and he told her about his sleepless night. Taylor said the only thing to do would be let Jasmine and her give him a makeover. She gave him a peck on the cheek, said “I’ll see you later young lady. I’ll leave you to tidy up and clean the house. It will be a great practice for you” Steve bulked at being called young lady. Taylor left and he closed the door.

Washing up the breakfast things took him a good hour. Surely Taylor didn’t take that long. He sat and watched the television but eventually decided he had to get on with it. Sadly he never had time to look for another lodging or work. Eventually he had the house spotless but he had only finished for a half hour when Taylor walked in. She stopped dead. The house was sparkling. “Wow” She was struck dumb for a few minutes, eventually saying “Lovely, you have found your vocation. You would make a lovely maid. We have the rest of the girls coming tonight so I will introduce you to them” She phoned up and ordered a Chinese takeaway.

After dinner Steve washed up. Taylor said he would look nice in a maids outfit washing up” Steve never answered. Taylor asked him what sort of day he had gone through and he told her it was obvious he had spent all day tidying up. “So you haven’t looked for work or a house then?” Steve told her he had no time after scrubbing the house clean. Taylor was about to say something when the bell rang. It was Jasmine. Within twenty minutes five other girls turned up. Each one said how clean the house looked. Taylor told them it was Steve who cleaned it up.
“Wow, a man who can clean as neat as a woman. A miracle. He should have been born a woman” one of the girls, Sharon blurted out, and they all laughed. Taylor said she thought they should give Steve a makeover. They all agreed, except Sharon, and she asked why. Jasmine encouraged Taylor to tell them. Taylor said it was best that Steve told them. He went red with embarrassment. “Tell us” the girls started to chant. Steve let out a blow of air and got the contract out. He passed it to Sharon and said that Doreen wants him to be a maid. “Me? A maid? That is ridiculous. I’m a guy and guys don’t wear maid’s uniforms!” Steve screamed.

“I see, it is good enough for women to wear them, but men are too good eh? Is that what you think?” Carol said with a roughness in her voice she was displeased with Steve’s answer. All went quiet and cold for a few seconds until Taylor said that she thought it would be brilliant if she took Steve along to Doreen’s after they had made him up. All the girls agreed.

“I would look bloody stupid and people would think I’m a faggot, gay, queer and everything else” Steve spoke rather crossly. “I see, you are uncertain of your sexuality then?” Sharon asked. Steve said he was certain he was 100% male. “In which case you should let us see what we can do to turn you into a beautiful young lady” Steve said he would not let them do it. All the girls agreed if they were in Steve’s position of being made homeless or having a home and a job they would go for the latter. Steve said it was okay for them to wear dresses, men don’t.

Jasmine said about kilts, sarongs etc. Steve replied that was different. The girls asked why. He couldn’t answer them. Jasmine said “He’s afraid of losing his masculinity. That’s what it is” The girls stated to chant “Coward. Let us do it” Taylor said it would give the girls a laugh.

Eventually, after all the cajoling, Steve agreed. Taylor said “Okay girls. Tomorrow is Saturday. Come round at 10 and we will turn Steve into a lovely lady” Steve protested again. “Come off it Steve, you will have all these lovely girls pawing all over you. I would have thought any straight man would love that” Taylor had defeated him. He was stuck for an answer.

He fell asleep eventually with that thought on his mind. It was a deep troubled sleep. He tossed and turned throughout the night, and woke up early still feeling tired. He did manage to drop off again with the thought of all those girls working on him. Would he enjoy it or not?

Before he knew it, Taylor was calling him. He stretched, rubbed his eyes before pulling his jeans on and going into the kitchen. Taylor gave him a coffee and some muesli for breakfast. “When you have finished, I will have run a bath for you. There is some hair removing cream for you in your bedroom. Apply it on your arms, legs and pubic hair. Then try the hair on the side of your face. There is a razor in the bathroom, shave closely and wipe the cream off”

Steve did as he was told and found that Taylor had run a hot scented bubble bath. The blackout curtains were closed and scented night light candles were alight all around. Once Steve had removed the cream and his body hair, he shaved, stripped and stepped into the bath. It felt lovely. He had never had a bath like this. This felt nice.
Taylor entered the bathroom. Steve scooped some bubbles to cover himself. Taylor laughed. “Just relax and let the scent work on you”. A half hour later, Steve climbed out of the bath and dried himself. Taylor said his undies were on his bed. She won’t look until he had his undies on. He quickly stepped into the panties and pulled them up noting they didn’t quite reach his waist rather than sit on his hips. He called Taylor in. She laughed and said they would have to do for now. “You need high waist knickers”. Taylor fastened his bra behind his back and when he turned to face her, she filled the cups with more silk knickers. Eventually after pushing and prodding, the cups looked good enough. Steve had breasts.

Taylor lent him a pair of her shorts as the knickers didn’t hold everything in. Steve put them on and Taylor removed the bra. Steve wondered why. A knock at the door and one by one the girls came in.
Steve gave them a coffee or tea each. Jasmine told him those tight girl’s shorts look lovely on him. Taylor told her why he was wearing them. Once the tea and coffees were drunk, Steve washed up while the girls prepared their plan. They had all the makeup required, a long haired wig and a spare that was formed into a bun at the back.
Once Steve had finished with the cups, he went back into the lounge to find a chair set in the middle of the room. He was told to sit on it and Jasmine started to trim his hair. Taylor said it would be better if he were blindfolded to give him a surprise. All the girls agreed so Jacey took two cotton pads and covered his eyes. Then she put tape over them. “I’ll try to be careful when removing it as it might hurt and we all know what wimps you guys are” Taylor laughed out loud. Steve decided that no matter how much it hurt, he would not scream and give them the satisfaction of proving he is a wimp.

Jasmine washed his hair. He moaned he had done it in the bath but Taylor said that men never rinse their hair properly. She did his eyebrows as well as men forget them and they hold many germs “It might seem like it is burning, but that is the shampoo getting rid of excess flakes of hair. I see you have dandruff. Take no notice of it” If Steve could see, he would have seen the grins and smirks on every girls face.
Twenty minutes later, Jasmine rinsed his hair over the sink after Jacey had led him there. He didn’t see all his hair going down the sink. Jasmine wrapped his head in a towel and dried it. He was led back to the chair. “What have you done? It feels strange” Jasmine told him that it was because of the first time ever, his head was clean. He wouldn’t know what it is like. Steve knew that wasn’t true and his temper started to rise, but he kept it in and let them get on with it.

Sat in the chair, the girls oiled his legs and arms. Jacey stuck some false nails on him Taylor sprayed perfume. Sally finally got involved and superglued pearl clip on earrings on him. Jasmine sprayed a long haired wig with carpet glue. This had to be left to set for ten minutes before being used to stick things together.
Foundation, face powder and blusher were applied to his face. He had the bra put on again and the inserts. Jacey put a suspender belt on him and fastened it. Stockings were pulled up to his knees. A half-slip was held out and he was helped into it. He felt it being pulled up and then hands reaching underneath and the shorts being removed. Steve tucked his equipment back into the knickers. He felt someone’s hands fastening the stockings to the suspender belt. A satin blouse was pulled carefully over his head, a choker to cover his Adam’s apple and a tight skirt was held out which he was helped into. This was knee length.

The wig was placed on his head and they told him, he must not try to look in the mirror until they had finished. Then they removed the blindfolds. Some heeled shoes were put in front of him and he was helped into them. It felt strange and he wobbled a bit. It didn’t take him long to get used to them and he was soon walking like he had worn them all his life.
Jasmine finished the make-up with eyeshadow, eyeliner, and false eye lashes together with mascara on where his eyebrows used to be before they had been removed by Taylor. False ones were glued on instead and mascara made them thicker. Eventually Steve was ready to be shown the new him or was it her. “You can look in the mirror now Susan”. Slowly Steve turned to see he had been completely transform. The make-up had given him a feminine look. The wig encased his face, but the earrings were visible. All the girls told him he looked beautiful.

“Wow” he exclaimed, “I could fancy me”. All the girls laughed. “Let’s go for a cheese burger” Jasmine exclaimed and all the girls agreed. Steve said he would get changed. “Oh no you don’t. We have put a lot of effort into you. You go as you are Susan” Taylor reprimanded him. Jacey asked who Susan was and Taylor told her that they can’t call him Steve any more. In America he could have been Stevie which is short for Stephanie, but that is a common name for Steve’s who cross dress. “I love the new name Susan. Shall we call you Sue?” Jasmine asked. That was agreed.
It wasn’t until they stepped in the street that Steve realised he was the only one in a skirt. Not only that, it was a tight skirt that only allowed a short step. He had a job keeping up with the girls. “Maybe we should have given him a mini skirt after all, so we can ogle his knickers” Jacey quipped causing a laugh among the girls, “Don’t forget, only take small bites at the burger if you don’t want to give the game away”

The burger bar was packed and Steve felt nervous, but no one took any notice of him. After a while he didn’t even think about what he was wearing. Eventually they finished and Taylor said they should go to Doreen’s house. Fortunately for Steve, the girls went for the lower level or he would have had trouble climbing the stairs to the top deck.

Finally the bus got to the stop for Doreen’s. But they still had a mile to walk. Steve was glad when they reached the house. Doreen opened the door and let them in, giving them all a drink. “Who is this pretty young lady?” she asked. Taylor told her she was Susan and had come for the job as a maid, handing Doreen the contract that she had carefully forged his signature on.

Doreen looked at it and said “I’m glad you have accepted the job. I need a maid that doesn’t get ratty every 28 days and has the strength to serve me. If you follow me, I will take you to your room. All your uniforms are in there”. Doreen led the way with Steve and Taylor in tow. They reached a door and Doreen opened it. “In you go”. She stepped to one side and Steve entered with Taylor following.

Once in the room, Doreen turned on the light and closed the door. She kept on talking. “Right, let’s see what you look like. Let’s get you out of those pretty clothes” Steve stepped out of the shoes. “Hmmm. Two inch heels. You seemed to have mastered those alright. Now take the skirt off and the blouse” Steve stood there in just, bra, knickers, stocking and suspenders, the wig, and earrings.

Doreen went to remove the wig but found it was stuck. Taylor whispered what they had done to it. Doreen stopped trying to remove it and was told the earrings were glued on as well. “Let’s do that hair in a maid’s style she said sternly. The wig was formed into a bun and clipped up. The two women left the room while Steve managed to remove his knickers, suspender belt and black stockings then put on a very frilly pair of knickers. But at least these contained his manhood. He called the two women back into the room. Black self-hold up stockings with a little white bow at the front were rolled on his feet and up his legs. They only gave a six inch gap between the knickers and the stocking tops.

A tutu style mini petticoat was produced and he stepped in it. Taylor pulled it up. Doreen got another one. This made the two petticoats stand out. A French Maid’s dress was produced and slid over his head. Taylor smoothed it down. It had short sleeves that just covered his upper arm muscles with the lace edging. Steve moaned about this dressing him as a maid in such a short dress. Taylor told him that is would give the girls downstairs a good laugh.
A little maid’s cap was put on his head and Doreen clipped it in place. Taylor fluffed out the petticoats and Doreen tied a white apron behind his back. Finally some heeled shoes were brought out. Steve had a job of balancing. “These are only five inches. You have more of six inches in your wardrobe. Now, let’s go Susan. That is your new name from now on” Doreen barked. Taylor went downstairs first while Doreen helped Steve to descend them without falling.

Taylor entered the lounge where the girls had finished their drinks. “I would like to present Susan, Doreen’s new maid” Steve stumbled into the lounge and set the girls off laughing. “Oh wow! How incredibly sexy. I love the outfit but it’s far too flouncy for me” Jasmine said as she lifted the back of the skirt to reveal his panties. Jacey said she would love her boyfriend to wear one as it would give her easy access. Taylor said it was way too feminine for her. They all finished up laughing, even more when Taylor said that the outfit should be worn only by men. “It suits them” They spent the rest of the evening lifting his skirt and patting his frilly panties.

About nine, Doreen went and got a metal collar. She fastened it around Steve’s neck and closed the lock. The click sounded like a cannon to Steve. “This cost me quite a bit of money. Do not attempt to remove it. It needs recharging every night which you will do in bed. If you don’t, it is like a smoke alarm and will keep giving electric shocks until you recharge it. If you don’t recharge then, it will give a shock that will knock you out or may even kill you. You may not go more than 200 yards from the remote which I will hide” She gave him a test shock. Steve jumped. “Satisfied Susan?” Steve tried to grab the remote but failed. He received a stronger shock for his troubles. Steve collapsed at the severity of this shock. “Oh, I forgot to mention that each time it gives a shock, it increases the power for the next one, so Susan, get us another drink. You may sit in the kitchen and have water. Don’t forget to curtsey and thank me. You must call me mistress”

The girls laughed as Steve did a perfect curtsey and thanked her. He went off and returned with the drinks. “She is a fast learner” Jacey said. Doreen opened a box. I need your help girls. Grab her. Steve was powerless to stop them as they held his arms wide. Doreen stood there with a chastity cage in one hand and the remote in the other. “You either let me fit this or you get another shock”. Steve was motionless as Taylor lifted the skirt of the dress and Doreen pulled down his panties and fitted the chastity cage. Once the lock was closed, Doreen pulled the panties back up and dropped the skirt and petticoats. Doreen went to press the remote again but Steve realised what she wanted and said “Thank you for fitting this chastity cage on me mistress” Doreen replied it will keep the mind on her job. The girls laughed, especially when Taylor was handed a necklace with the key on it. She let it rest between her breasts.

The girls all said goodbye to Susan and she curtsied to each one of them. The girls giggled as they left. Then Doreen got serious. “In your wardrobe is all the clothing you need. The outfit you are wearing is just for special occasions like today. There are normal maid’s dresses that will fit you for everyday wear. You know about the collar, well, the collar is designed that is you try to remove it or interfere with it, it will deliver a serious shock. The padlock, which you didn’t bother to look at has got a shaft of a key stuck in it so it can never be removed. The same goes for that cock cage. Although you can’t have normal sex any more, I expect you to service me now and then at my whim. Why do you look so puzzled? You have a tongue don’t you? I will use a strap on to relieve you of your contents of your balls. I’m told you will get to like it. You will of course be used to clean the girls’ flats at times and give them some other services and they might service you. One last thing, when you are dresses as a French Maid, you will talk with a French accent. Starting now. Understand?”

“Oui madam” Steve said giving yet another curtsey. Doreen went on talking. “Have you any questions?” Steve answered “Non Madam” Doreen said that was good. He learned fast. “You may retire for the night. I think you should be Francois when in French mode. I want breakfast at eight in the morning. Do not be late and make sure your makeup is applied perfectly.”

Steve thanked her and retired to his bedroom. It was small and had a wardrobe built along one wall. Steve opened it. There were shelves of undies and maids dresses of all colours, but nothing he could go out in that wouldn’t make him stand out in a crowd. When do you ever see maids in the High Street?

Steve undressed and took the bra off. The breasts had been stuck on. He couldn’t remove the wig or earrings either. Steve cried himself to sleep. Life had dealt him a cruel blow. He put the night dress on and cried himself to sleep. Here he was now stuck permanently as a maid. How could he get out of it? Taylor and her friends have dropped him right in it.

The next day found Steve in flat heels mid length maid’s dress. The stockings were held up by the suspender belt straps but stopped an inch below the bloomer legs. He checked he looked okay and went to make the breakfast and run the hot water for the bath. Doreen looked t him. “The uniform is perfect, but you need to work on your makeup. Do better tomorrow”

Steve gave a curtsy and Doreen said he could leave now. “Thank you Susan. That will be all” Steve curtsied, sad “thank you mistress”, left the room and went to clean up the kitchen. Unbeknown to Steve, Doreen had arranged a visit from some women who were professional make-up artists.

They showed him what to do and sat there as he applied it himself. Once they were satisfied, they worked on his wig. Firstly they used glue dissolver to remove the earrings and then numbed his ears before piercing them. Hyper-allergenic studs were put in “That will have to do for a while. Doreen will present you with your new earrings in due course”. They had noticed the glue on the wig was starting to become loose. “He must have sweated and loosened it up” They eventually removed the wig and said he would have to wear a bonnet until his own hair grew and they could style it for him. His eyebrows had started to grow, so they removed the now hanging false eyebrows. After that they plucked the hairs into a more prominent female high arch style. What Steve didn’t like was the smirk they wear wearing. The bonnet was tied under his chin. He found he could not see to the side. To do so, he would have to turn his head. Thoughts of “The Handmaid” sprung into his mind.

The women left after saying they would report back to Doreen. Steve was stuck, he couldn’t go out dressed like this, plus of course the shock collar would kick in. What was he to do? The road was too far away so if he got shocked, no one would find him lying on the ground. He had think of a way out of it. But how? He didn’t have any make clothes. Just these maids’ uniforms is all he had.

His hair started to grow and Doreen insisted he washed his hair with a shampoo that thickens it. It was quite a while before Doreen told him his hair was perfect now. She would get a hair dresser in. Knowing he would be homeless if he argued, he sat there while his hair was washed shampooed, cut and styled. By the time the hairdresser had finished Doreen was ecstatic with happiness at his appearance. She made Steve serve them tea. Steve thanked them both and curtsied to them. The hairdresser went into fits of laughter.

“Now Susan, I have a gift for you. Go to your room and await there for me” Doreen commanded. Steve thanked her and curtsied once more. The hairdresser giggled. In his room Steve waited and Doreen entered a few moment later. “Take your uniform off” Steve removed it. “Now the petticoat” Steve obliged. He stood there in bra and bloomers.

Doreen got a front busked corset and put it up against him. “Close the corset” Steve did as he was told. Doreen started to tighten the laces. He could feel the corset getting tighter. “That will do for now Susan. We have to let the corset adjust to your body. Get dressed then get us some more tea” Doreen barked at him. Steve replied “Thank you mistress” He was glad to get the uniform back on. Once dressed he went to make the tea and found although it wasn’t too tight, the stiffness of the corset restricted his movement.

Over the next few days, the corset was tightened. His waist was an inch slimmer. Doreen had to get the uniforms altered. He asked about his wages and was told that he had to pay for the alteration of his uniforms and by the time he paid for his bed and breakfast, he had no money left. He asked Doreen to phone Taylor to bring his clothes so he could get dressed and leave. He was informed that Taylor would be coming the following week.

The week soon went by and Taylor turned up with a lot of bags. He asked if they were his clothes and the two women grabbed him, put him over Doreen’s knee and Taylor began to spank him and then cane his bum. As strong as he was, although at first the spanking was nice, by now it was painful. Very painful. He started to cry out that they should stop. That made the pair laugh and Taylor cane him even harder. Doreen told Taylor to stop. Steve was sobbing really badly.

Doreen told him to fix his makeup. Within the month, Steve was used to walking in a feminine style. Doreen was pleased with him. By the time he had served her for three months, he was an expert in tottering around in six inch heels. The corset had been tightened and he was now two inches slimmer on the waist. Doreen was satisfied with his look and had the uniforms altered.

When the girls saw him they were amazed. Steve had got used to the uniforms and Doreen had removed the shock collar. In the six inch heels, his panties and petticoats were on display if he bent even the slightest bit. His makeup was perfect and his hair was growing. Doreen said they could borrow him from time to time.

His hair had grown long enough so Doreen arranged for a hairdresser to style it for a maid. He was by then fully immersed in the role of a maid. Steve didn’t know any different now. His past life was gradually being erased.
Three months after that gave Steve a big shock. Doreen summoned him into the lounge. He stood with his hands clasped in front of him as she told him she was having a guest staying permanently. She would be there in two days, so he must become Francois for the day to welcome the new guest

Two days later Francois stood in her high heels and short dress uniform. There was a knock at the door and Doreen instructed Francois to open the door. “Oui madam” Steve said, curtsied and left the room. Doreen smiled. It was second nature for Steve to curtsy rather nicely now.

When he opened the door, he saw Taylor there with a suitcase. “Entrée mademoiselle” Steve said with his best French female voice. “Thank you Steve, sorry Francois” She walked past Steve and he picked up her heavy case. “Take it to her room. Francois. I have given her the room on the right at the top of the stairs. Steve did as he was told. Taylor stared at his legs as he left. It amused her the way the skirt flounced as he walked exposing his stocking tops, the seams perfectly straight.

Once he had unoaked her bags and put them away he went back to the lounge. Doreen ordered him to get them some tea. “Yes Mistress. At once” he said in his best French female voice holding his dress wide and giving deep curtsey. Taylor had to put her hand over her mouth in astonishment. Then it was all she could do not to burst out laughing.

When Steve had left the room Taylor asked Doreen how she did it. “I had a bed especially made. In the mattress there is a speaker. Once I am certain Francois is asleep, I turn on the subliminal messages. He gets four hours a night being programmed to be a maid. Plus the French accent. He loves being a maid now”.

She had only just finished talking when Steve knocked on the door. “Enter Francois” Steve entered the room, placed the tray on the coffee table and poured out two teas. “You may stand at full attention by the window” Steve stood by the window and thrust his chest out and was stiff as a board standing upright.

Taylor commented how pretty Steve looked. He thanked her and gave a curtsey. Doreen said that “maybe us girls have given up too much. Men love those outfits and we could always get them hard by flouncing around them”. Taylor said it was far too feminine for her, but she loved it on Steve. “It’s as if it was made for him. Doreen told her it was. “The normal knee length ones they don’t make any more so I had to have them made as well” Taylor then noticed he was perfectly still on his six inch high heels. “It took Francois some time to master them. But I think it was worth it. Men like looking at our bums so it is only fair we get to look at his. I have only one problem though” Taylor asked what the problem was and the reply was told the name Francois. She wanted a more feminine name, French of course”

Taylor suggested Monique. Doreen though it was wonderful. “How did you come up with that name?” she asked and Taylor told her that back at the flat, Steve has let the name Monique slip out. Steve went red. “That was a girl he really fancied many years ago” Taylor responded. Doreen asked, in an assertive voice if Steve liked the name Monique” “Oui, madam. It is a lovely name” he replied. “Then that is your new name from now on. Make us some more tea Monique” Steve curtsied and said “Oui madam” once more, turned and flounced out of the lounge. He couldn’t see that Taylor was laughing at his situation behind his back. She managed to keep the noise down by biting on her hand. Doreen had a huge grin on her face.

“How did you do it?” Taylor asked. Doreen replied that “when she speaks firmly, he has to accept what is asked of him. I do it through the subliminal messages he gets during his sleep plus I gave him a lap top with some games on them and there are subliminal messages in those too. I got them through Tik-Tok. He doesn’t realise he has been brainwashed. I will get him to obey your orders tonight”

Two weeks later and Monique was moaned at that her hair was looking a mess. Doreen and Taylor avenged a session in a beauty parlour. While the two women were having a makeover, Monique was having his hair washed, dried and remade into a bun at the back style. All the women in the salon were wearing a big grin. It really made their day seeing Steve in a full length maid’s uniform. At least Doreen let him wear that and not the French Maids dress.
Once they had completed the makeover on him, Doreen and Taylor drove off leaving him to walk the two miles home in his maid’s dress. He noticed that people were staring at him, but thought they were only jealous. Eventually he arrived home. He was thankful his heels were only 2 inches and not the six though.

After two further months, Doreen took on six more men to convert to maids, along with the help of Taylor and the girls. She had to have an annex made with bunk beds in them, all fitted with speakers to brainwash the men. A year had gone by and she had 12 maids now all working for her company “Maids are us” There was plenty of work as they were in high demand, nearly all from women who wanted to have a social evening. Soon she would have to look for more men as she had enough work for 24 maids.

Taylor had an easy life with Doreen. Steve had to teach the new starters how they must clean. Everyone was happy, especially the brainwashed men. By the time Taylor assisted in running the maids, she had spoken to Doreen about getting technical. Doreen asked what she had in mind. “Well, to put it bluntly it takes a few weeks to brainwash our slaved. But there is a new technology called Maid-bots. We send the men to a firm and they then operate on them and insert receivers that allows you to control them. They say they can make them forget their old lives, make them mute at the owners whim, all in a space of a week. They can’t even run off and complain.

Taylor and Doreen went along to the exhibition and agreed to give it a try. The organiser was glad they had a volunteer for the trials. Taylor picked a man that they both thought had a feminine looking face. He didn’t realise what he was signing up for. When he was strapped down to the gurney, he tried to shout for help. A gag stopped that. “Yes, I know you thought you were going to be tied to it to service me, but you will be of service to me, but in a different way” Taylor told him.

The two women became agents for the firm and found people who needed maids. They were rolling in money and led a happy life. Steve was upset when Taylor introduced her new boyfriend. She told Steve she was going to leave him normal. Steve was speechless. Her boyfriend was the engineer who designed the implants.

The man tied to the gurney was operated on. His memory wiped out and replaced with the memory of a maid. This proved quite a good system and proved a money maker for Doreen, Taylor and Mark. They were sending maids all over the globe. Steve had the memory of Taylor as a girl blocked and replaced with Taylor as a mistress.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Re: Steve's story

Post by bounddosster »

Interesting story went a bit Stepford in the end. I can't really see the point of wiping the men's memories, much more humiliating to let them remember what has happened to them. :twisted:.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

That is a possibility that the memories may be returned at any time. Imagine being in a rather posh restaurant wearing a short French maid's outfit and suddenly your memory is returned. There you are. standing there waitin to serve when......You have no idea where you are or how you got there. All you know is that everyone is laughing at you.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

b0d1087f1b707604b370086c90a12fe9_w200.gif
b0d1087f1b707604b370086c90a12fe9_w200.gif (23.18 KiB) Viewed 2128 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠