Farm dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Bdsmfarmer

Farm dare

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Hello I am new to this page but not bondage or self bondage.

I will have the farm, yes an actual farm, to myself for several days and would be very greatful to anyone that could give me a date to do. Preferably this would be outside as I have a large farm to be out on. Strong humiliation is definitely a plus. I have the general kinds of items and will squire anything I don’t have.

Thank you very much
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Farm dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Farmer.
Maybe doing chores wearing chains or other demeaning clothing is what you are looking for.
We might need more information.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Yes that’s a good start. I will answer any questions honestly and fully if that helps.
Shannon SteelSlave

Anything about the farm. Is it a growing field, or a live stock farm? Do you want a role playing dare, or a bondage scenario? What kinds of things do you have to attach yourself to? A big wagon wheel could be a good standing eagle fixture for example. Chances are, you can do an overnight bondage session, and use morning sunlight to see your release method.
At any rate, I would recommend a cellular telephone machine, set to speed dial a nearby relative or 9-1-1 as a back up method. Farms can be dangerous enough without challenging your senses.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Thanks you for the safety advice

Farm is mostly a mix of corn and wild prairie grasses right now with some livestock. Role play mixed with some bdsm could be very interesting.
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

The farm is mostly growing corn right now but we do have some of it in a conservation program and some livestock.
Shannon SteelSlave

Since I am not the resident Dare Devil, I have to make sure that the safety and release precedes the bonding. Our Dare Master will be going away for vacation soon, and I am trying to step up. I don't much care if my dares are lame or uninteresting, as long as they are as safe as possible. Thank you for acknowledging "safety first".
So, maybe you do your chores wearing your peasant's toga or wench dress, in chains, maybe a sign around your neck that says something humiliating, in case a visitor happens by, have your dinner, then bind yourself to a heavy object out in the field if you want an overnight session, and set up your release key or lock combination in a way that it can not be seen at night. Be aware of any nocturnal insects, like ticks, and dress/plan accordingly.
👠👠
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Over night in the field sounds very interesting. The bugs are annoying but I have been around them all my life.
Shannon SteelSlave

Think of a position that makes you feels restrained, but that will eventually allow for sleep, once efforts to escape are exhausted. Maybe use a combination safe, or a locker box that uses a padlock to store your release key. Paint the dial face black so you can only see the numbers when day breaks.
👠👠
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Yes that all sounds very good I think I have a location in mind that has an old wagon. Maybe a fully charged prostate vibrator to add to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

You may want to post your equipment/clothing/gear list.
Also, maybe include a fire extinguisher set up in advance in case you use fire for warmth, light, bug repellent.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bdsmfarmer.

You are lucky, I'm still here for a little time. :wink:
Imagine being a slave during the American Civil War between North and South.
You have to do all kinds of chores on the farm.

Always with a steel or leather collar loosely around your neck (do not get caught on anything with your collar :shock: ), ankle cuffs with a short chain in between and handcuffs with a chain in between. Possibly these 2 chains connected together so that you can perform all movements, but limited: for example, if you have to grab something high with your right hand, you must simultaneously lift your right foot to get to the object.

You must remove the chains only when tending the cattle - handcuffs and ankle cuffs may remain on. So that you can leave quickly when the animals get restless.

Also try to go to sleep with the handcuffs and/or the ankle cuffs still on, as befits a good slave. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 16 Aug 2023, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Bdsmfarmer

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

Thank you for the ideas
Shannon SteelSlave

batman-batman-the-animated-series.gif
batman-batman-the-animated-series.gif (87.53 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
Well, here's the real Dare Giver, so I will bow out. Have fun. :twisted:
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
batman-batman-the-animated-series.gif
Well, here's the real Dare Giver, so I will bow out. Have fun. :twisted:
Thank you for already give some good ideas to him. :love: