Torture spikes for inside clothing or on surfaces

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bowhug123

Torture spikes for inside clothing or on surfaces

Post by bowhug123 »

I saw these neat little torture disks on Etsy that can be used in clothing or glued to surfaces.

I have seen similar things using tacks but do not want anything that painful. Has anyone come up with a way to make a spikey surface that could be used for sitting / kneeling on or inside clothing?

Any ideas or examples would be great.

I will probably get some of these disks but shipping to AU is really expensive.
Attachments
spikey.JPG
bounddosster

Re: Torture spikes for inside clothing or on surfaces

Post by bounddosster »

This carpet protector has little sharp spikes on the back.
Protector.jpg
I had a girlfriend years back that use to love having sex on this stuff, I was naked laid on the reverse side of this stuff and she'd mount me cowgirl style and ride away. She also liked to have me lay naked face up or down and she'd walk on me. Luckily she was slim so didn't weigh much. she loved the marks it made on my skin.

We discovered its potential by accident one day. Her parents had a strip of it just inside their front door. We were mucking about one day with her riding me on my hands and knees around their house and on passing this strip it got half flipped over as we past by then when she rode me back through the hall way I inadvertently put my knee on it and all it took was an "Owww! thats sharp" comment from me, she dismounted me laid this protector underside down in the hall and then remount me and rode me over it a few times.

The next time I visited her she had purchased a longer strip of this and had it laid out upside down on her bedroom floor, I walked into her bedroom and saw it and though she was going to ride me over it again but she had me lay naked on it and she mounted me cowgirl style unfortunately she had neglected to cut the strip down so it was only wide enough to fit me and when she went down on her knees she got a taste of her own medicine but not for long as she soon cut the width down so she could safely bounce away and only I felt the spikes.

We did try putting some of it in my pants. It worked great in the rear against my arse. I remember the first trial of it, she cut two circles of it out and using double sided tap stuck them in my pants then after some sitting and walking around her bedroom she decided we should go fetch a drink from the kitchen. Unusually she insisted I came with her, I soon found out why. Her parents were in their and when we went in she sits down with them and starts chatting. It was on course rude for me to remain standing after being offered a chair by her mother. My girlfriend had a wicked grin on her face as I lowered my bum onto the hard wooden chair. It was the prickliest conversation I'd ever had with a girls parents. :)

We did try the protector down the front of my pants once but it proved to sharp for my skin and cut through in some places.

We did take the spike mat as we called it on a camping trip, using her parents camping gear, with the intention of her making me sleep naked on it one night but we never used it like that. We did lay it on the floor for her usual walking on me then she thought it would mould better against my skin if it placed on one of the airbeds then she'd mount me. I think you can guess what happen.
BANG!

and I sent the next night sleeping on the ground. It was a bit embarrassing on our return when I had to explain to her father that we had managed to burst one of their airbeds. He reply was " never mind boy, I think I can guess what happened", I was :oops: think I bet you can't.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I once used this principle.
Thumbtacks inserted in cardboard paper and then taped with duct tape at the bottom of the cardboard (headside of the thumbtacks) so that the thumbtacks stayed in place.
Put that cardboard in my pants so that it had its consequences every time I sat down, but also while walking they were constantly felt and moved around.

With extra layers of paper you can regulate the depth with which the points protrude so that you do not make any wounds, but only push into the flesh.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Google for shakti mats or search for them on AliExpress or your favorite online store. These mats are full of the round spiky things from that esty shop, and they're great to put inside clothes etc. I have enough mats that I could sacrifice one and use its spikes and its great. Not super sharp but you will feel it if you put your entire weight upon it. Won't puncture skin unless you really try. And by really try, I mean you use force and speed to scrape against the skin or put it against the skin, and then whack it with a hammer.

There are 2 types of shakti mats. One with long thin spikes, as in the first post, and ones that have like roses. I'm not familiar with the roses one. I think they are less painful, but the thin ones already are not super painful either. Okay, if I put the mat down and sit on it, I will definitely feel that and that is properly painful, but other than being able to feel where the spikes were before I sat on it, there's no punctures.

This is the kind I have: https://aliexpress.com/item/32934937002.html
And this is the one with roses: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005935598925.html

The one with the roses is the new version. The new roses have 3 different levels too, where the tips are rounded or not. Don't know how to figure out which level a mat is though.

One last note, the color actually represents the intensity. I have a green mat, which is the original one. There's a black version, which is a light version, and a purple version which is an advanced version. The light version has 2000 more spikes, so less pain, where the purple one has 2000 less spikes, so more pain. I also have a swedish spike math, which is like plastic hard nails with about 2cm apart of each other. It is very intense to lie upon, but after you get through the pain, its very relaxing and you don't feel the pain anymore. I usually have to shift position about 10 times before the body fully relaxes and the pain goes away.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

KinkInSpace wrote:Google for shakti mats .. or search for them on AliExpress or your favorite online store. These mats are full of the round spiky things from that esty shop, and they're great to put inside clothes etc. I have enough mats that I could sacrifice one and use its spikes and its great. Not super sharp but you will feel it if you put your entire weight upon it. Won't puncture skin unless you really try.
You can buy the spikes un-attached: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003654217960.html (for example).

They vary in spikiness. My partner bought me a shakti mat ... and it is nasty. The spikes are really sharp. The spikes I bought from the above link look basically the same (i.e. not the "rose" type), but are nowhere near as sharp.
bowhug123

Post by bowhug123 »

ruru67 wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Google for shakti mats .. or search for them on AliExpress or your favorite online store. These mats are full of the round spiky things from that esty shop, and they're great to put inside clothes etc. I have enough mats that I could sacrifice one and use its spikes and its great. Not super sharp but you will feel it if you put your entire weight upon it. Won't puncture skin unless you really try.
You can buy the spikes un-attached: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003654217960.html (for example).

They vary in spikiness. My partner bought me a shakti mat ... and it is nasty. The spikes are really sharp. The spikes I bought from the above link look basically the same (i.e. not the "rose" type), but are nowhere near as sharp.
Thanks , that looks like exactly what I am looking for.