Easter egg hunting

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Silver

Easter egg hunting

Post by Silver »

Hello everyone,

first of all: This has nothing to do with easter eggs, sorry. And you will hopefully understand why I chose the title if you read on. Or I'm just bad at finding titles.
Secondly, I am not a native english speaker, so feel free to ask if anything is unclear.
Thirdly: This first post is _before_ the actual session takes place. I'm building up courage and pushing myself. Mostly the latter, to be honest...

Today is the last night I can do this, hopefully, exactly the way I want it, and it's been some weeks since it popped up in my mind. Why is it the last day? My partner isn't at home until tomorrow. And since I'm the dominating part in our relationship, reactions might be mixed if it came to knowledge about the selfbondage. I seldom do selfbondage, and the only person I like to be dominated by, is myself. Also, we will be moving soon, and I will lose the access to the place where it's going to happen.

There is a park-like area nearby, that's accessable all day and night, the latter being the more important part right now as you might guess. It's partly kind of a wilderness while still being in the middle of a city, with lots of trees, bushes, grassy areas and stuff, and mostly gravel paths all in between. Some benches here and there. It got no security and there are no dogs nor bikes allowed. I won't go into detail further, and many may already guess what kind of place it is, even if I'm leaving out crucial parts. I know this place in and out, living directly adjacent for some years now, having walked through at day and during the night, and even doing some tying up and related fun stuff with partners.Aand, on one occasion, the lightest of all selfbondage imaginable, handcuffs.

What will I do in around three quarters of an hour from now on:
I prepared several locks (some of them open with the same keys, all the others have their own. Add a lockable leather collar, leather handcuffs, leather anklecuffs, a rope, a short chain, an even shorter chain, a lockable penis ballgag (going all out today) and a blindfold to the equipment. All locks are open. All keys except two are seperately put into those little yellow plastic eggs you have inside certain chocolate eggs. Not telling brands here and readers from the US might have to look it up online... The two seperate keys are each tied to a string, a very, very long one in one case, a shorter one in the other.

Once in the park-like area, I will head to a specific place, a bench right under a tree, far away from the entrances and main paths. I will undress, put on the collar, handcuffs and ballgag, and lock all of them, using different locks for the collar, the gag, and the cuffs. What about the anklecuffs? Already wearing them, locked, at this moment. Same keys as the handcuffs. I will lock a hobblechain between my ankelcuffs, secure the rope at a very stable branch of the tree, with a hanging loop and the knots far out of reach. The loop will be in reach, somewhat above my head and be important in the next step. I will then proceed to lock the even shorter chain with two different locks to my handcuffs, keeping the last lock open & ready, put on the blindfold, reach up and lock the middle of the chain to the loop.

Soooo... attentive readers might have questions about the key situation. No worries, I just wanted to get to the good part before the boring setup part. Well, maybe not that boring, let's see. Remember the key on a short string? It will be hung close to the entrance, in full light of a street lantern and in a place partially visible to the street nearby. This key is the backup release for all the cuffs and the hobblechain. The other key on the long, oh so long string, is the key for the final padlock, securing chain and rope loop together. It will be hung on the same branch, so I have to find the string with the blindfold on, pull it up, as slow as it goes, so I can release myself from standing there. The other five keys I'm using are all in those little plastic eggs and will be randomly put somwhere in the area. I have no idea, which place will hold which key. There are six eggs in total, one of them holding a blind, a key that will not open anything. Some of the keys are so similar to each other, that I might have to try different locks. Unlocking process will be slow, as I hobble, and I have no idea in which order it will be undone.

About fifteen minutes now, time's flying as write this.

What could possibly go wrong?
- Semi-public and abandoned at night still reads "public"
- Not all peoples with dogs around here care about the "no dogs allowed" signs
- People into alcohol or weed or just coming home late might creep around. We had a couple of football matches and fans being around more or less drunk in the past days.
- locks not opening, strings breaking...
- Zombie apocalypse. Would be real bad timing, though. At least, I couldn't bite anyone when they get me.

What shouldn't go wrong:
- The full setup is tested at home, more than once
- The place is in a safe spot, as safe as it can get there. Been there, done similiar things with others.
- The weather forecast is on the edge of looking bad. I might even catch some rain.
- I have a backup note for my partner written, clearly visible on the table. This forum taught me stuff about being embarassed being better than being most of the alternatives.

Time's up, I will grab my bag now and leave. I promise an update as I get home again, but bear with me, as I plan to furiously masturbate after I'm (mostly) unlocked.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Easter egg hunting

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Doing this blindfolded???
Maybe have your first key to take that off, or have some way to remove it.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Silver

Post by Silver »

I did it. Oh my, I did it. Home since a couple of minutes.

And here is the full account:
Being somewhat less nervous than expected, I went out of the appartment, living on the third floor of a four stories building. On the stairs down I double checked the visibility and tightness of my anklecuffs, as the right one felt a bit loose, but everything was fine. Out of the door and about ten steps down the road, someone somewhere behind me let go some fireworks. What a sure sign that people were still awake, yay. Tension rising. I went further down the road, seeing people and cars crossing at the far end. Did I mention the rising tension? Well, as long as they are on the road, I thought... Closing in to the entrance, a place with many benches and where often people sit and enjoy a beer or whatever. And my first sign of luck: No one around. I went in, most likely unnoticed, double checked, hung up the backup key right on the fence to the road and went on.

Sooo... I did mention that I live in a city, right? Have you ever noticed how it never gets really dark in a city? Even if there is no direct light, the clouds will mirror back enough of it so I could see easily. I "knew" that it isn't as easy to see someone next to and in the shadow of a tree - did a safe test run with a very naked and well bound partner once - but it just didn't help. It also didn't help that I'm not exactly a tanned person. More like a "The beacons of Gondor have been lit!" person on the seldom occasion of me going to the beach. Imagination calming down after a while of quiet walking and listening to the surroundings.

I arrived at the spot and all seemed good. Tree still there, bench still there, shadowy under the tree. Well, all good, except the sounds of about everything around, but I made sure that they came from the streets nearby. Other side of a lots of bushes, trees and a high fence kind of nearby, to be honest, but still nearby enough that I could hear bicycles driving by. I circled twice, first time for the check, second time on the lookout for good places to "hide" the eggs with the other keys. Circled a third time to make sure I remembered the places where I placed them. Stood a while under the tree, not being able to see any of the places clearly and thinking about the idiotic thing I'm going to do.

Well, I went on. I had to fiddle a bit to get the rope attached so that it was high enough to prevent me from, well, anything, and also not being able to reach the knot. I had to step onto the bench to get it done, which I knew I wouldn't be able to with the hobblechain on. Then I just stood for a while contemplating, again listening and watching everything around. Some twigs fell down somewhere and a minor panic attack occured. I mentally scolded myself, got naked in one go, put on the handcuffs, ballgag and collar, locked them all and remembered I probably should hang up the key to the last lock before proceeding. Knowing myself I had locked the matching lock onto the chains before to prevent exactly a dumb thing like what was about to happen. Me big brains sometimes! Now I was naked, collared, gagged, cuffed on hand and feet and standing on the bench, fiddling around with the string like someone with much less brains, probably. The key hang just nicely in only a minute or two, not quite touching the ground.

So, down again, attaching and locking the hobblechain in one go before I could get cold feet, attaching the other chain to each of the handcuffs, locking again, already in full realization that I'd have to hobble around in case I'd want to chicken out now. At that moment I *thought* I heard steps somewhere much too close, listended again, hard, heard nothing, pulled down the blindfold (not a lockable one, as I saw Dark_Lizerds comment right now, easily removable as soon as your hands reach it), reached up and needed only two nervous attempts to click the lock in. So, yay, I did it!

Well, you, who have done similar stuff, might know the wave of emotions hitting at that moment. Surprise of my own courage, some mild panic and a bit of horny were definitely mixed in, with the first one fading as fast as the second one built up and the third one not playing a major role until later. My first reflex has been to grab the string- it was around where I expected it - and only then I calmed down a lot. And got much more horny. No way to relief myself with hands high up, exactly as planned. I stood there for what might have been five minutes before it got too much. Might also have been only two minutes, but I didn't care.

I pulled up the string, grabbed the key and had a real panic attack the moment it didn't fit into the lock. I turned it around once, then twice, then again, then again and again and again, telling myself I have to calm down and it's only the nervousness. Still didn't work and I panicked some more. And then I used my brains, or what was left of them. I felt for the lock. It was the wrong one, the one between the chain and my left wrist, not the the one between the rope and the chain. Tried the correct one and it opened on the first try.

Standing there, taking off the blindfold, hands still locked together on a very short chain, ankles cuffed and hobblechained (is that a word? now it is), gag very present and still collared, I realised just how bright the area around was. I also realized that I had to hobble to six different places, slowly, fully visible, to get out of all the cuffs, locks and chains. And it hit me hard, big horny time coming up. I hobbled around the bench, got on my knees, laid my shoulders and part of my upper body on the bench, closed my eyes, pressed the penis gag as deep into my mouth as I could and masturbated the hell out of myself.

After the fun part done, the other fun part started, I had to gather six eggs. A couple of the steps, well, hobbles, in, I began to wish for the first key to be the one for the hobblechain. I felt exposed, it was bright as day, in my imagination at least, and I could only take the smallest steps. And I made noise, so much noise. Chains clinking, locks rattling. Oh, and I walked, kind of, on cold, wet grass in the beginning. Which was nice somehow but also wasn't.

As this is a full account, and I know that about everyone reading so far will be interested, here the order in which I found the keys, hobbling around rougly in a potatoe-shaped circle:
#1 The left chain-to-handcuff key. The lock I so frantically tried to put the hanging key in before. At least I could move my arm freely now. Still hobbling, back to the bench and putting away lock and key. I took the wrong start not realising there were small hedges, so back to the bench has been the best option.
#2 The right chain-to-handcuff key. A bit useless at this moment and I didn't open the lock, as it was easier to keep the chain attached.
#3 The gag key. Off it went, as it was only mildly less frustrating than the hobblechain.
#4 The blind. The useless fake key. I probably cursed, silently, for a moment.
#5 The collar. I definitely cursed at this moment, left the collar on, still locked, as it was a) easier to carry that way and b) felt like the right thing to do.
#6 As expected, the hobblechain (and unlock all cuffs) key. I unlocked the chain, kept all the locks on all the cuffs locked, because see #5 and went asap under the tree into the shadows.

From around #3 it was mostly on gravel paths until #6, back on wet grass, for everyone who loves details. In case you haven't hobbled on gravel, or, to be exact, a sand-gravel-little spikey stones mix, give it a try.

Back under the tree, feeling safer in the shadows, I started to put away things, aka chains, locks and stuff, and proceeded to unlock the right handcuff-to-chain lock first. Then, wanting to keep the collar a bit longer, I went for the lock securing the cuff around my left wrist. And panicked again, as the quite small key fell out of my fingers, into the dark, grassy, wet area, mixed with some of the tree roots. In a shadowy area. After some thorough searching, I gave up. No chance, I fumbled big this time, had no light with me (and wouldn't have dared to use it anyway). I unlocked the collar and put on my clothes. Ankle cuffs went under the pants again, and the handcuffs went just so under the sleeves of my shirt. Close to invisible but not fully. I knew I still had the backup key, but, argh... planned to check the place on the next day in daylight and packed all my other belongings in my bag. Out of a whim I did a last sweep of the area and finally found the key, a good 30cm away from where it should have been. I got very good at cursing myself at this time and decided to punish myself for being such an idiot, so I kept my locked cuffs, hands and ankles, on as they were.

The rest is not much of a story, walked back, got my backup key, met no one on the further walk back. Well, except, remember the falling twigs and walking sounds? Not far away from the entrance, a fox suddenly ran right over the street, directly in front of me. I knew we had some foxes around and they are totally harmless around here - no agression, no diseases of any kind - and it might just be that it sneaked up on that silly human doing silly things in its territory. But, to quote a fantastic book, he probably thought "There's something mighty queer behind this." He was quite right, but he never found out any more about it.

Writing this took more time than expected, but that's it, the full, true and honest account. Still wearing my cuffs, all of them still locked, and put the collar on before writing, and I have to admit, I am somewhat horny. Again.

Hope you had fun reading this and I'm open for any questions that might occur, but now I'm off to bed and sleep later.

Stay safe, play safe and be bigger brains than me, everyone!

Much love, Silver
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice story and glad you had fun in your little adventure. I enjoyed it quite a bit. 8)

If I did that around here, it wouldn't be foxes looking at me quizzically, but rabbits. :lol:

Have fun, and stay safe.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Wow, what a story. :drool:
Yes, I know how it feels to walk on jagged stones. I once lost my shoes on a canoe trip so that I had to walk barefoot for the rest of the day. :shock:
Silver

Post by Silver »

A bit of an aftermath: What I didn't realize when coming home and also when writing down the second part, was how much dirt I carried in. I put on my shoes on naked feet at that place, thinking most of the dirt must have rubbed off in the wet grass. Silly me. It took a shower and some good scrubbing for my feet and my knees (remember the kneeling? it showed) and a cleanup for the corridor, bathroom and main room to get rid of everything. My partner being back in around two hours from now might be pleasantly surprised at how clean everything is.

And, in case of people looking at the times I wrote, I accidentally chose the wrong time zone when creating the account. Well, to be honest, it wasn't accidentally but just not caring about, sorry. So, when I went out of the house, it was just a couple of minutes after midnight and I've been back at around a quarter to two in the morning. Quite some time for being in the position I wanted for about five minutes. Totally worth it.