Daytime self bdsm

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Desmoinesmd

Daytime self bdsm

Post by Desmoinesmd »

I have everything ready to go. The keys that will unlock my sensory deprivation hood are frozen in one block of ice and the key to my pad lock is in another. Both ice blocks are tied off well out of reach. After I lock the hood on I am going to put on my humbler and lock it on with two pad locks. Lastly I will lock a heavy chain to the back of a steel collar and the floor. Once locked I will be restricted to a small area in my living room all within view the windows by my front door. And I have several packages being delivered today.
KinkInSpace

Re: Daytime self bdsm

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sounds like this is not a discussion but a scenario you're doing, and as such, this should be moved to True Stories?

Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Anyway, enjoy yourself. Have fun, and stay safe.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It doesn't sound like you're asking permission, so it's not a Dare, per se.
Would you like it moved to Scenarios or True Stories?
Desmoinesmd wrote:Once locked I will be restricted to a small area in my living room all within view the windows by my front door. And I have several packages being delivered today.
Did you set that up? Hope no one calls the authorities.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

Yes I did set it up and it was good. Several packages were delivered by two different companies. I have no idea if they saw me or not.

I was thinking I should have put on an estim or found some other way for them to participate from outside if they wanted to.

Now I need to figure out what to do today. I am thinking about using the barn.
Desmoinesmd

Watering livestock

Post by Desmoinesmd »

My Mistress decided it would be my job this morning to water her livestock; chickens, goats and cows. This normally takes her less than 30 minutes, but she uses a hose. I was ordered out to the barn nude wearing leg irons and my hands cuffed behind my back. Mistress hung a 5 gallon bucket from my balls and ordered me water all the live stock. This was going to take awhile as I was limited on how much water I could carry on each trip. I basically had to stand over the hydrant and squat to operate the handle and fill as much water as my balls could handle. Then I had to shuffle my feet as best I could with the bucket between my legs. When I got to where the water needed to go I again had to squat and grab the bucket and try to tip it over. This took a lot of practice. Two hours latter I finished watering all the livestock. After Mistress inspected my work she untied the bucket and through the keys to the cuffs and leg irons in a deep mud puddle. With my hands behind my back it took almost another two hours to find the keys and unlock myself.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Desmoinesmd wrote:Now I need to figure out what to do today. I am thinking about using the barn.
A barn sounds good, mostly of the time there are lots of possibilities over there. :wink:
Kinbaku

Re: Watering livestock

Post by Kinbaku »

Hopefully you had the opportunity to clean the keys from the mud in the water you provided. To prevent the locks from getting blocked by the mud. :mrgreen:
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

The hard part was getting the mud out of the locks but I was able to do it eventually
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Desmoinesmd wrote:The hard part was getting the mud out of the locks but I was able to do it eventually
Apply a drop or two of light machine oil through the keyhole and operate the locks a few times then make sure you test them before locking yourself into them next time. Otherwise you might find yourself rusted in position for longer than expected.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Desmoinesmd wrote: I am going to put on my humbler and lock it on with two pad locks.
I am curious about your humbler.

I have seen humblers that lock together, so they can't be removed from the balls without the key, but nothing locks the humbler in place, with the arms behind your legs.

Yours doesn't sound like this. Does yours lock in place?

R.Mc.
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

True story I used to self tie and gag myself while wearing tights/pantyhose no undies of course and it really tie myself as hard as possible to make escape nearly impossible no knives nothing , in the cook county forest preserve by Lagrange and wolf rd and I never get caught got too cocky had some dude walk up one and strat stroking me. I try to protest he hand gags me and MY gag combined I couldn't hear myself make noise he made me cum and said I'll always be his bitch and next time he'd keep me for him
Sid not vicious

Screenshot_20230820-051823.png
This is an accurate pic of what I looked like oh it's hard to see but there's a piece of rope ties to the radiator like how it was tied to the tree in real life if anyone lives in Illinois I'll happily let you tie and gag me you won't even have to let me go just leave me there
Shannon SteelSlave

Sid not vicious wrote:
Screenshot_20230820-051823.png
This is an accurate pic of what I looked like oh it's hard to see but there's a piece of rope ties to the radiator like how it was tied to the tree in real life if anyone lives in Illinois I'll happily let you tie and gag me you won't even have to let me go just leave me there
No one here would ever do that. It's not safe.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sid not vicious

Not anymore this was years ago when urbexing or exploring abandoned buildings was safe things have changed but I really did do some wikd things that I'm happy I have the memories to jerk off to but I'd probably not do thlse things now lol
Shannon SteelSlave

I meant more in the way of a member from here tying and leaving you for dead.
Sid not vicious wrote:Not anymore this was years ago when urbexing or exploring abandoned buildings was safe things have changed but I really did do some wikd things that I'm happy I have the memories to jerk off to but I'd probably not do thlse things now lol
It sounds to me like you're still at it, just lacking the scars to bear, probably due to being lucky.
Now that you mention it, tying yourself to a radiator is also dangerous, especially one you don't know. If it turned on, there is immediate danger of ropes catching fire, and further down, dehydration and over heating. Likewise for neck bondage (strangulation). Please see our rules on these subjects and more before you continue to post here. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5881
We are a slightly more cheery and light hearted group. There are subjects and ideas that can upset even our kind.
👠👠