A nice thought if true.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

A nice thought if true.

Post by restricted »

Last night I was in my pub and I heard two girls talking about getting their boyfriends to where a skirt. I wish I were one of their boyfriends, but they were too young for me. :(

Anyway, they didn't realise anyone was in the booth behind them and could hear everything. Unless they did know it of course and were trying to stir anyone listening up..

I'll take it that they didn't realise it, so it came down to a bet who could get their man to wear a dress or skirt first One said she had already managed it and loved it as it gave her easy access to his body. She loved slipping her hand up under his skirt and rustling with the peticoat. The other said she had no proof so they would arrange a cross dress party and as soon as one has her boyfriend dressed, she must send the other a photo.

The prize was to be a pair of furry handcuffs to the winner.

It is a shame that I'll never know if it was true or not, but it left me with a lovely thought. If true, the boyfriends are in for a treat. If they were making it up, it was entertaining listening to their thoughts. I know I shouldn't have eavesdropped, but, could you turn down a chance like that?
Last edited by restricted on 01 Aug 2023, 08:27, edited 3 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Re: A nice thought it true.

Post by bounddosster »

I've decided a couple of years ago to not say no to anything reasonable and safe, just go with it and see if I like or not. So I'm going to say I'd go for it.

If it's true those guys are lucky to have such forward thinking girlfriends. If it had been me I'd have seen if they wished to engage in conversation. They could have learnt something to help in there quest.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

With a conversation like that, how can one not eavesdrop? :rofl:

Just keep a straight face. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:With a conversation like that, how can one not eavesdrop? :rofl:

Just keep a straight face. :wink:

Jenny.
His face was not the only straight thing. :roll:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.