Spam in PM Messages

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
cdinbonds

Spam in PM Messages

Post by cdinbonds »

Anyone else getting spam from LolitaTag in their Pm Messages? Don't need or want a captcha solver, whatever that is. (Yeah I know what captcha is, are they really that hard to figure out?)
Gotten 3 in the last 5 days.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bounddosster

Re: Spam in PM Messages

Post by bounddosster »

I'm not getting anything.......Yet.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Happened on other forums I manage too. I banned the account on my sites, but that's something a mod need to do.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:I'm not getting anything.......Yet.
Same here
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I did see that user sending message after message. Don't know to whom, but consider "tag" gone.
didOml.gif
didOml.gif (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1793 times
Also, deleted that users outgoing messages from the Admin panel. Let me know if LolitkaNEF is giving anyone trouble.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I confirm that LolitaTag is effectively disintegrated (I borrowed Marvin The Martian's disintegrator).

PM spam is spam. :whip: :evil:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote:I confirm that LolitaTag is effectively disintegrated (I borrowed Marvin The Martian's disintegrator). PM spam is spam. :whip: :evil: .
Thanks for that, J. Since I learned the ACP, I have to find new excuses to Private Message you. Maybe just throw a couple your way like I used to, for old times sake. But busting out spammers is as much fun as you said it would be.

Note to everyone else : Please don't create fake accounts and fake spam the board to try and satisfy our blood lust. Appreciate the thought, but we could end up resolving it by banning your IP, email, ect, which will make it difficult to sign in legitimately with your real account. Almost learned that the hard way when I ended one spammer's persistent career by creating an account in the same name he used, effectively blocking the name from being created and used again and again. It worked, but Jenny almost banned my IP address, not knowing it was me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Awww, I didn't see any spam. I feel left out.

(Not that I actually need any more spam in my life...)
Shannon SteelSlave

ruru67 wrote:Awww, I didn't see any spam. I feel left out.

(Not that I actually need any more spam in my life...)
LolitkaNEF is still out there, and on my radar, as well as Anna's Angels' crosshairs. The profile structure and avatar characteristics are similar, but I have no proof they are the same user. Decided to obliterate LolitaTag as soon as I heard and shut down the pipeline of spam immediately upon reading this thread, instead of comparing background data.
The messages I disapproved from being publicly posted were like this :
Can I find here interesting man?

Slightly off topic :)

It so happened that my sister found an interesting man here, and recently got married ^_^
(original thread poster's name don't troll!!!)

Is there are handsome people here! ;) I'm Maria, 25 years old.
I work as a model, successfull - I hope you do too! Although, if you are very good in bed, then you are out of the queue!)))
Like me here plz: spam site here/ (if wife is around, don't click! :D)
By the way, there was no sex for a long time, it is very difficult to find a decent one...

And no! I am not a prostitute! I prefer harmonious, warm and reliable relationships. I cook deliciously and not only ;) I have a degree in marketing.

My photo:photo here

The photo is broken, sorry(((
My profile on dating app: spam site
Or write to me in telegram @LolitaTag_best ( start chat with your photo!!!)
If you encounter spam in a private message or post, you can use the triangle icon to send it to the moderator's queue and the first of us will handle it. Or, private message any moderator you trust. Same goes for any abusive messages from anyone here.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace wrote:Happened on other forums I manage too. I banned the account on my sites, but that's something a mod need to do.
If you happened to capture the user data, share with Jenny and/or I. We'll compare it to LolitkaNEF and see if we can prevent any more spams.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:Awww, I didn't see any spam. I feel left out.
Try the supermarket. At least that's somewhat edible (if you fry it up in a pan and add some spices, and pour that lovely mess over some mashed potatoes, mmm...). :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Thanks for that, J. Since I learned the ACP, I have to find new excuses to Private Message you. Maybe just throw a couple your way like I used to, for old times sake. But busting out spammers is as much fun as you said it would be.
Even though I wish it was never necessary, it is fun to wield The Whip... :whip: 8)

I see in the Mod logs that you're working as hard as I was over the past few years. I appreciate that very, very much. :love:

Jenny.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:
Same here
Same for me. Luckily spared. :D

And we have good spam terminators in place, ready with the whipe and the sword. Thank you for acting appropriately and directly.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Happened on other forums I manage too. I banned the account on my sites, but that's something a mod need to do.
If you happened to capture the user data, share with Jenny and/or I. We'll compare it to LolitkaNEF and see if we can prevent any more spams.
I didn't. I use different forum software and it allows me to single-click delete user account, delete all their topics and replies. I don't even ban these users and their stuff anymore because I manually approve registrations anyway.

They registered a while ago and remained dormant for quite a while before suddenly going the spam route. I'm pretty sure LolitkaNEF will become active at some point, but that could happen in a year from now.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Blacky wrote:
Same here
Same for me. Luckily spared. :D

And we have good spam terminators in place, ready with the whipe and the sword. Thank you for acting appropriately and directly.
Spaminators we thank you for your vigilance.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:I didn't. I use different forum software and it allows me to single-click delete user account, delete all their topics and replies.
We have at our disposal a similar tool of similar function.

I don't ban anyone anymore either.

They get the :whip:

Jenny.