Help a girl out!?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
CowgirlOK21

Help a girl out!?

Post by CowgirlOK21 »

Hi! I am wanting to start doing more with my husband. I didn't realize how much I was into to being a dominant person in bed until after we got married. I have my own niche things I like and he is a good sport and usually enlightens me by being totally submissive. I want to start doing this with more to it.... Beyond a gag, blindfolded, and bound wrists/ankles. Any suggestions?

He is about 6 ft and 180 lbs. if that is important lol. We already discussed limits due to his ex being abusive during BDSM sessions. He is fine with the following:

Tape gags/restraints
Cloth gags/restraints
Ball gag
Sleep mask/blindfold/hood
Rope
Collar
Leash
Handcuffs
Leg irons
Belts
Headphones
Whip
Chains

He is more into kidnap play. I like doing any role playing.
Last edited by CowgirlOK21 on 23 Jul 2023, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Help a girl out!?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Cow Girl
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, CowgirlOK21.

Very good that you have already agreed in advance what is doable.

You can build it up slowly:
first the collar goes on and the top clothes off;
then the handcuffs with the hands behind his back (double locked);
then with the leash you connect the collar with, for example, a heating pipe or with the cord that has been tied in advance between two table legs;
then the sleep mask - allows him to see through his nostrils what is happening below him.

Then the bottom clothing is also removed and the leg irons are put on;
then the ball gag, best smeared with honey for more saliva production;

Replace the sleep mask with a blindfold, detach the leash from the fixed point and guide him around the house everywhere. So that saliva production gets going well. Then loosen his handcuffs and lead him further around but on his hands and feet, in other words: on all fours. Because of this he will always smudge on the floor. Blame him for that and replace the ball gag with the tape gag and/or clothes gag.

Then the hood and the headphones are put on; the handcuffs in front and with the belt you bind the elbows behind his back (so his hands are blocked at nipple height and he can not touch the "thick finger" there below of him :rofl: ). So he has to sit still - besides of you on the ground while you watch your favorite TV show. Until you touch him - on his hips (or other places) if he is prone to itching - as a sign that you are untying him piece by piece.

You can tell him that (or not :twisted: ), that will make him wait all the time for that unexpected tickle moment.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 23 Jul 2023, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:... Then the hood and the headphones are put on; the handcuffs in front and with the belt you bind the elbows behind his back (so his hands are blocked at nipple height and he can not touch the "thick finger" there below of him :rofl: ). So he has to sit still - besides of you on the ground while you watch your favorite TV show. Until you touch him - on his hips (or other places) if he is prone to itching - as a sign that you are untying him piece by piece.

You can tell him that (or not :twisted: ), that will make him wait all the time for that unexpected tickle moment.
You can do that as his kidnapper. Then at the end - while you watch TV from your seat - his leash is tied to the leg of the seat so that he cannot get up.
CowgirlOK21

Post by CowgirlOK21 »

Does anyone have any suggestions on apparel? We have leather pants and jackets that we "couple " together for concerts lol. He is straight, but I think he would enjoy a butt plug if I could get him to wear one.
Shannon SteelSlave

I would recommend shopping for BDSM specific clothes, or going through your closet and assigning them as BDSM. I find it difficult to get excited about wearing things I would wear in public or casual, likewise don't feel quite right wearing BDSM stuff as daily wear. It might be just me, but I think that for an item to have the power of BDSM, it must be assigned to just that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

Get a hot wax melter and have do squats dipping his balls into the wax.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Well, the obvious thing for apparel would be to "force feminize" him. Make him wear women's panties (if you get the right kinds they are very stretchy and will hold everything in place). He can wear them under his regular clothes too. Add a bra, the most feminine piece of attire of all. Stuff it or get him some breast forms. Skirts and blouses, stockings, heels, the sky's the limit for this stuff. Sexy little nighties are good for sleep as they can allow you access if you keep him lightly bound for the night.
With plugs be sure to get high quality silicone, or else glass or metal. The cheaper silicone or other plastics have a tendency to quickly deteriorate and have nasty chemicals that are not healthy for bodily contact.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

If you enjoy role play how about you being a burglar and breaking into your hubby's house but you find he is at home so you for him up out the way while you go looking for the valuables but on not finding any you return to you hubby and lock him in leg irons and attach a leash then using the whip for encouragement he has to crawl around the house leading you to the valuables. Once your swag bag is full you leave him tied and blindfolded to something near your outside door then you make your escape leaving the door open, your choice how much, you leave hubby tied as long as you want while keeping a safe eye on him.

Then your role changes and you become a curious passerby how on seeing the door open goes to investigate and finds your hubby tied up. The sight arouses you much that instead of releasing hubby you decide to have fun with him.

An ending could be you arrive home as yourself and find hubby still tied up after releasing him, he tells you what happened at first you sympathize with him for the burglary but then you here the rest and your hubby's confession that he enjoyed it so you need to suitably punish him.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I like all the ideas here. Making him wear something humiliating (lacy panties, suspender belt and stockings) is a good one. Going out in public with those under regular clothes would be a turn on for me.
Have you thought of a chastity cage for him? Let it out only when you want it.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if looking for bondage related clothes, latex is always a good option as long as your not allergic. it feels amazing and can be a bondage in itself.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

also: I like the idea of kidnap role play. It might be hard for a female to overpower a male in almost any pair. Do you have any girl friends that would help you. Two or three women could overpower one guy and get him tied up. Even if they then left so you could enjoy him by yourself that would be a great scene.
Another idea for kidnap is you have a gun (safety first here. Use a realistic looking toy or a very carefully disarmed weapon). Point it at him. Act very serious. tell him to strip and handcuff himself.
Either would be very hot for me. Good luck and best wishes.
Shannon SteelSlave

dsteve wrote:also: I like the idea of kidnap role play. It might be hard for a female to overpower a male in almost any pair. Do you have any girl friends that would help you. Two or three women could overpower one guy and get him tied up. Even if they then left so you could enjoy him by yourself that would be a great scene.
Another idea for kidnap is you have a gun (safety first here. Use a realistic looking toy or a very carefully disarmed weapon). Point it at him. Act very serious. tell him to strip and handcuff himself.
Either would be very hot for me. Good luck and best wishes.
Hate to be an ogre here, but real firearms are for shooting only, and should never be pointed at another person, even if "unloaded".
Any toy or nonfunctioning "gun" for role play is best.
👠👠
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I have to agree with you about gun safety. I can only say this in my defense. Years ago I used to binge watch film noir and other gangster films. Many of these old black and white films had scenes with what were called "gun molls". Since then the image of a woman controlling a man with a gun is a turn on for me.
Let's say toys only for play.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

As someone who help teach gun safety and is an NRA certified Range Safety Officer, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN UNLOADED GUN.

4 basic rules:
1: All guns are always loaded
2: Never let the muzzle point at anything you're not willing to destroy
3: Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target
4: Be sure of your target and what is beyond it (and we add what is in front of it)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.