Ball locking leg spread bench

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
SelfBsolo

Ball locking leg spread bench

Post by SelfBsolo »

I have Been thinking of getting something like this to use as a leg spreader and have my balls pulled under the press to make it impossible to move.
The holes can be used for the ice release to my cuffs either in front of me or behind my back.

https://imgur.com/a/pl5FLes
Kinbaku

Re: Ball locking leg spread bench

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBsolo wrote:I have Been thinking of getting something like this to use as a leg spreader and have my balls pulled under the press to make it impossible to move.
The holes can be used for the ice release to my cuffs either in front of me or behind my back.

https://imgur.com/a/pl5FLes
I bought that too, but didn't use it much. :facepalm:
Best to buy in a store because the quality can vary greatly. So that you can test in the store with the sales model whether everything works as it should. I bought mine at an Aldi store during a promotion. Lidl chain stores sometimes give the same promotions. They exist in Sweden.
SelfBsolo

Post by SelfBsolo »

I like the thought.
Can’t move balls loved below the press, maybe something penetrating me and then my hands locked to the bench until the ice melts..
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

My idea then was to lie on it on my stomach. A pillow under my head. The penis and scrotum squeezed between the opening in the middle - tightened with the screws. Then the legs in a hogtie and the hands connected to the front legs with an ice lock.
However, it was not successful.
It's still there waiting for me, but I haven't used it in bondage for years.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:you can test in the store with the sales model whether everything works as it should.
Thinking of an episode of "Breaking Bad" for some reason.
That is why the 'Depot locks their standing shower displays. Just because I went in and tried it. (Fully clothed) Maybe it was my singing?
Don't get me started on why they put the toilets up on a raised shelf.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

This looks to me like a disaster waiting to happen. I don’t believe that any of those things will handle the full weight of a person for very long. Hardware store sawhorses don’t inspire confidence either.

Instead, making something from lumber and bolts will be much stronger, fit the user better, and be more usable for your purpose. Years ago, I made a sawhorse for self-bondage with some 2X4 lumber that held up well to my full weight struggling to get loose. The only thing that really made it shake was the force of my pneumatic restraint plates locking up. :rofl:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Black n decker certainly use to build the best versions of these, the old one are the best quality, but I wouldn't like to trust mine which is thirty years old and still in good condition to take my weight, i simply use it as intended.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... i simply use it as intended.
Ooh, I thought it was designed for bondage. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
So it was in store testing that got you thrown out of the DIY store then, they objected when I started sawing up some 2 by 4, I can only guess at what you were doing in there, some people :roll: .
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
So it was in store testing that got you thrown out of the DIY store then, they objected when I started sawing up some 2 by 4, I can only guess at what you were doing in there, some people :roll: .
I can only come 2 times in every DIY store: once for testing the items and once for apologizing. :facepalm:
The shops where I can still enter are very reduced. :cry:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

kinbaku wrote: I can only come 2 times in every DIY store: once for testing the items and once for apologizing. :facepalm:
The shops where I can still enter are very reduced. :cry:
Well there's your problem! Stop coming in the store :shock: and wait til you get home. I know it's hard (pun intended), but try to control yourself! :roll:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Look, I had to try that toilet before I bought it. True, I had my bottom bare, but I kept my front covered as I test drove it. I didn't make a mess, I tried it on, like a pair of shoes. And they freak out, the next time I came in, the toilets were on the top shelf. So blame me. But don't judge me. I mean would you try on a shirt whilst still wearing your old one? Do you use your toilet at home with your pants on? I don't think so.
There. I hope everyone is happy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Look, I had to try that toilet before I bought it. True, I had my bottom bare, but I kept my front covered as I test drove it. I didn't make a mess, I tried it on, like a pair of shoes. And they freak out, the next time I came in, the toilets were on the top shelf. So blame me. But don't judge me. I mean would you try on a shirt whilst still wearing your old one? Do you use your toilet at home with your pants on? I don't think so.
There. I hope everyone is happy.
Watching you trying out the shower enclosures and baths must have been interesting. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Like "Jack Ass", but without malicious intent.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ikea's been having problems with people actually pooping in the showroom toilets! :shock:

They had to bolt down the covers to keep them from putting a #2 in their demo models... :facepalm:

Others put a sheet of thick plastic over the opening.

Yikes...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!